Time to become the yummy mummy I used to be!

nay1981

Hello everyone, I have decided to take the bull by the horns and sort my weight out once and for all, realised sitting at home complaining about my size wasn't working and my mental and physical state were suffering for it. I have decided to attempt slimming world again on the extra easy plan and I feel very determined to be successful with it. I have got something to work towards as I am being a bridesmaid at my friends wedding in July and I have told myself I won't be the huge one on the pictures.
So time to tackle it and get the outgoing Nay back, the one who doesn't care about what people think and hopefully look good in my bridesmaid dress.
I started the EE plan on 12/1/12, and I think I'm doing ok, I am still trying to work out what I'm allowed and what I'm not but it seems to be going well. I'm struggling with the veg side of things, some people would say I'm fussy when it comes to things like that but I will only eat a small selection of veg, I don't like salad at all so that makes things a little bit harder! I have been trying to eat as much fruit as I can tho and I have been making sure I have 3 good meals a day so I'm not tempted to pick at food I shouldn't be eating!
I am hoping that doing a diary on here and reading about how others are getting on I will be able to achive my goals!
Good luck everyone. :)

Well I weighed today and I have lost 5lb this week, I'm so impressed, I have never had such a big loss in such a short space of time. This has given me such a boost today as I have struggled the last few days to find the motivation for it all. :)

Well done!!!! It feels fab doesnt it!!
Just keep going and it will be all off in no time :) xx

Back