Time to bite the bullet and tell them!

Got to love parents and granparents, my mum and nan still call me up and ask if I want anything fetching from supermarket, I am like just some water pretty please...

I get told off by my nan though as she says " Im a growing lad and need some good warm food down you"

Bless her, love her to bits <3

My family don't seem bothered. :giggle:

OH is completely behind me. Mini Beast thinks I'm funny when i blend my milkshakes. :giggle:

My family don't seem bothered. :giggle:

OH is completely behind me. Mini Beast thinks I'm funny when i blend my milkshakes. :giggle:

we are all behind you and support you though :)

Noticed this threads been moved out of the TS forum.... must have been all the chip butties and weightwatchers cakes mentions that did it... my bad! :whoopass:
But turning them down did the trick, just weighed-in after 3 days and down 7lbs!!!! I am shocked even though I know I stuck to the diet..... it's such a great feeling. U will be getting that feeling in a week 14stoneto9stoneplease (that's a mouthful by the way!) :D or whenever you do your first scales hop! I am sure you will

pulp1383 said:
Noticed this threads been moved out of the TS forum.... must have been all the chip butties and weightwatchers cakes mentions that did it... my bad! :whoopass:
But turning them down did the trick, just weighed-in after 3 days and down 7lbs!!!! I am shocked even though I know I stuck to the diet..... it's such a great feeling. U will be getting that feeling in a week 14stoneto9stoneplease (that's a mouthful by the way!) :D or whenever you do your first scales hop! I am sure you will

Wow that is amazing! Well done! I know I am not going to be able to go a whole week without weighing either, 3 days is reasonable I think! Can't wait, bet you feel great right now! I know I really didn't think the name through! Haha, apparently you can change it? well done again, that is fab! x

Back