Time to do something about this baby weight

Emmaparsey

Hi my name is Emma I'm 22 years old. I thought I would keep a diary to keep myself motivated because even reading others helps so much

Basically after having my daughter 3 years ago the weight has slowly crept on to the point where I dread looking in the Mirror. The idea of another summer in jumpers and jeans is horrible. I don't want to be a super model just feel good about myself for once. I started on the 30.05.12 so am currently on day 5 and not doing to bad, but had my daughter to keep me busy as she has chicken pox so hopefully will be in the swing on things by the time she is at nersury.

Anyway this is my story and I hoped posts might help others with there diet

Good luck Emma, I'm the same only I have 4 kids.

Am also sick of being hot and covered in the summer too, good luck with your journey x

hi welcome and good luck .
your doing well , i bet you cant wait for weigh in day, to see the scales go down
mine weight loss has been slow may be not enough water, cause been busy in the garden

hi welcome and good luck .
your doing well , i bet you cant wait for weigh in day, to see the scales go down
mine weight loss has been slow may be not enough water, cause been busy in the garden

Hi thanx fairman, ye def can't wait till we'd need the motivation. How long u been on s&s and how u funding it

Not very good day today had argument with my oh so ended up having some chips feel so bad now. Just finding things very hard as only likes shakes. Damn being such a fussy eater oh well tomorrow is a new day hopefully won't affect wi to much on wed

did lipotrim for a month in jan/feb lost 20lbs
on and off sns for nearly 4wks weight loss has slowed down but still loss
thats the other thing it can make you a bit snappy/moody and then opps in goes the wrong food
we have all done it
new day in the morning

Yup hopefully will learn from today and move forward. Doesn't matter is the loss is slow as long as it is a loss prob cos ur body is use to vlcd from lipotrim

its a good diet its much better than lipotrim 3 shakes aday got boaring
i like food and chewing sns you can do that , love it ,

Ye i like being able to have a bar for lunch feel some what like a normal lunch. S&s is so much cheaper did cd last year at £42 a week it makes a big difference plus delivery to ur door can't complain

Day 6
Today is a new day new week going to push my shakes late as possible as out round friends tonight to watch last desperate housewifes ( how sad :( ) but we always get takeaway so need to be strong tonight I mean will be strong lol
mini goal this week
. Exercise atleast 5 days out of 7
. No bad days ( need to atleast complete a week)

Hey chick, thought I'd pop by in here, I am also a fussy eater which is why I'm sticking to shakes and bars as I don't like the meal packs or soup. I did Exante and that was just shakes so this will be a bit easier as there are more flavours.

Don't fret about yesterday & hope today was a better day.

xo.

GetItRightx said:
Hey chick, thought I'd pop by in here, I am also a fussy eater which is why I'm sticking to shakes and bars as I don't like the meal packs or soup. I did Exante and that was just shakes so this will be a bit easier as there are more flavours.

Don't fret about yesterday & hope today was a better day.

xo.

I'm also just sticking with shakes bars and my protein!!

Hope your getting on ok , my first day again :)

Hi every1 ye today was much better just one of those days yesterday only couple of days to weigh in so hopefully that will spur me on. I think I'm use to shake from when I was on Cambridge diet taste exactly the Same to me. Hope everyone is doing well how long have u been on this for

GetItRightx said:
Its easier that way isn't it munchbunch? lol hope your first day restart has gone well :)

xo.

I think so too !! Yep all good yesterday thanks

Day 2 here we go :)

Back