Time to fight the flab!!!

Aww happy birthday!

Do you like crispy duck? Skip the pancakes and plum sauce and have duck, cucumber, spring onion and mayo.

Chinese is tricky as most things come in floury or sugary sauces. Fu young might be okay, or ask for a stir fry without the sauce? Duck is my choice though.

Oops I meant happy anniversary - that's what happens when I reply after no sleep!

Bit late but hopefully you had a look on the main board as the Indian questions been asked a few times. Tandoori or (dry) chicken, lamb or mixed grill is best - no sauce dishes or rice, have with yummy salad!

Whatever you had, most importantly I hope you had a lovely time.

ladyfelsham said:
Happy anniversary for yesterday, Gem, hope you had a lovely time!

And hopefully the dental visit is behind you now? xxx

Thanks, the dentist definitely wasn't as bad as the last time! X

Glad u had a nice meal :)

Have a lovely day today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah that's really good! Well done
Xxx

I can feel myself slipping!! As its getting nearer to my break I have let a few naughty things pass my lips!! Atkins bar and a couple of cubes of choc:(

Don't worry Hun I was the same last week. Draw a line under it and keep going xxx

What is up with me!!! This morning yet again A slice of toast nearly made my day a failure luckily it didn't but was so very close!!! Instead I had scrambled eggs and bacon lardons, phew! X

My house is a flu den my OH and kids have got really high temps teary eyes and cough and cold:( so I'm playing nurse today, just glad they got it before Christmas but this probably means that I will wake up Christmas day with it:/ hope not x

Ive not been able to get to the shops today as both my babies are I'll so all i have in the fridge are eggs and had already had them for breakfast do ended up eating 2 chocolate bars which add up to 40g:( do you think I will have come out of ketosis??:(

Sorry to hear everyone is unwell hun hope there feelin Better asap!

Everyone different on how many carbs they can have to stay in ketosis, it's usually between 40-60 but like I say everyone is diff. Don't worry if u have though, u will go back into it very quickly if u stick to plan xxx

Back