Time to get my act together!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Victoria_30, 17 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Victoria_30

Victoria_30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ok, so I joined SW Jan this year, have lost and gained the same 11lbs since leaving me currently 3.5 lbs lighter than when I joined.

I've decided that it's time to get my ass in gear and really motivate myself to lose the stone and a half I need to as I have wedding dress shopping to do! I'm getting married next June but would love to be near target (ish) when I start the big dress "try on" in Dec/Jan.

Anyone else want a very happy Christmas for a change??? Would be nice to go into Christmas feeling slimmer and healthier rather than my usual mind set..."oh I'll start new year!" and end up feeling fat bloated and not really truly "happy" over Chrimbo!

Anyone with me...? :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. krupskaya

krupskaya Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(12.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - green
    I'm with you Victoria! I want to shift a good amount of weight by christmas and then keep it off during the festivities. I've joined 'Tannys Crimbo Challenge For all' - why don't you join us, if you haven't already that is. Good luck getting motivated. Just think about fitting into your dream wedding dress and that should fire you up a bit! ZXXX

4. Victoria_30

Victoria_30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Z!! Joining as we speak!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.