Time to get off my bum

Auburn

x x x
Hello :)

I'm lazy. There, I admit it! I don't want to be anymore. I feel rubbish even walking for 10 minutes, so I have decided to do something about it.

Couch to 5k.
It says it is for all fitness levels. So I should be able to do it.

I started today. Week 1. Day 1.
Downloaded an app on my phone which beeps when I should be jogging, and when I should be walking. I took the dog and set off.

To be honest, the first two "jogging" sessions were bloody hard. Thought about giving up, but no. I deserve to pass this, I can do this! And I did!! The last "jogging" bit, my leg started to say "no more, no moooore" but I told it haha and I finished the whole program for today.

It might not seem like a lot, but I am so so proud of myself :D

And..... the dog has slept since we got back, she's probably wondering what the 'ecks going on!!

Bring on part 2!

I too am so lazy I loved CD the first time I started as was advised not to do any extra exercise than normal (which was zilch) but this time round because I am wanting to lose 4 pound a week will need to do some exercise, so have invested in the biggest loser for the x box (Gillian is a slave driver) and zumba (which is so hard to keep up with on the easiest levels).

I intended (here we go, I know...) to do W1 D2 yesterday, but I decided spending quality time with my mum was just as important, and we had a really good day, before I knew it, it was time for Britain's Got Talent and then it was dark..

So today! No. It was too sunny, and I'd woken up with a terribly sore tummy. By the time I felt "human" again, it was tea time. So I had my dinner, and then took the dog for a walk instead. So I still did something...

My "dietweek" runs Wednesday to Tuesday, so I can still get the C25K in in time :)

Pleased I did my walk at least!

First weigh in today and ive lost 10lbs !!!

Thanks Im really motivated now and enjoying the tetras and mint bars, got a good feeling this time round.

Think that is really important, getting the focus! What's a tetra, I'm guessing its CD related? How are you finding the diet plan? Is it fitting in quite well? :)

I went for a walk yesterday, just went in the car and did a stretch of the coastal trail... 8000+ steps on the pedometer. Wouldn't have stayed out so long before this new health kick!

Think that is really important, getting the focus! What's a tetra, I'm guessing its CD related? How are you finding the diet plan? Is it fitting in quite well? :)

Tetras are pre-made milkshakes which I just drink in one go and then out the way until tea time.

I went for a walk yesterday, just went in the car and did a stretch of the coastal trail... 8000+ steps on the pedometer. Wouldn't have stayed out so long before this new health kick!

8000+ steps is fantastic, I think that will keep you motivated, I have a pedometer but I am convinced its broken as I know I must of walked at least 4 miles yesterday (throughout) the day and had only clocked up 2056 steps (I remember as I was soooo annoyed).

Ooh that's not good. I got my pedometer off ebay, it was less than a fiver but seems to do the trick. You're right, it is motivational to see the steps clock up :)

Have a great day today, I'm off on a walk later. Once I find my headphones and some sun cream!!

Back