Time to get serious!

Hungry this evening! Had a bar when I got home, was gonna wait until after 7 for my shake but couldn't!! And it's going down way too fast!! Maybe time to get another litre of water down me!!

Been listening to my Paul McKenna gastric band again the last two nights! (It's been a while!) I definitely go under since I always reawake as he counts you out at the end! Maybe that's why I was so full after lunch!

Awww, shakes gone :-( water it is now then!

*correction* I'm not hungry, IM BORED!! And even more so, I am so Bloody fed up of being cold!! I emailed facilities at work about the cold air vent above my head today, but am strongly considering taking uggs, a really unattractive (but company branded) fleece and an extra scarf with me tomorrow! The only relief I get it whacking my car up to 28 on the way home and a hot shower before bed. Might have to start sitting against the radiator in the evenings again!

BRRRRRRRR!!

*correction* I'm not hungry, IM BORED!! And even more so, I am so Bloody fed up of being cold!! I emailed facilities at work about the cold air vent above my head today, but am strongly considering taking uggs, a really unattractive (but company branded) fleece and an extra scarf with me tomorrow! The only relief I get it whacking my car up to 28 on the way home and a hot shower before bed. Might have to start sitting against the radiator in the evenings again!

BRRRRRRRR!!

Omg it's so ridiculous how cold you get! I think it's ketosis related! But I would pay to see you go it wrapped up like a snowman lmao

Keep the water going or maybe some tea from your collection? Haha

Or have your shower and jump into bed lol

Im currently in bed writing revision notes. I know my life is way too exciting for you to handle :/ xxxx

Omg it's so ridiculous how cold you get! I think it's ketosis related! But I would pay to see you go it wrapped up like a snowman lmao

Keep the water going or maybe some tea from your collection? Haha

Or have your shower and jump into bed lol

Im currently in bed writing revision notes. I know my life is way too exciting for you to handle :/ xxxx

I'm so doing it!!! Enough is enough!!

Just managed another litre - that makes almost 4.5!! Now I feel like I was telling lies! Haha. SO sick of tea, can only really stomach mint at the moment but I've run out!

Woah there, calm down raver, you might do yourself a mischief :p

BRRRRRRRR!!

Boredom was definitely one of my problems!! Now that im having my meal at tea time is im finding im still hungry although its not hunger its a want for my last chocolate shake or moose of the day. I used to manage to keep this until 8pm but tonight I didnt manage muvh past 6! And I was terribly constipated this evening. Awch... pitty party over here lol

Boredom was definitely one of my problems!! Now that im having my meal at tea time is im finding im still hungry although its not hunger its a want for my last chocolate shake or moose of the day. I used to manage to keep this until 8pm but tonight I didnt manage muvh past 6! And I was terribly constipated this evening. Awch... pitty party over here lol

Constipation? Are you drinking enough missy?!!!

Lol, awwww, poor you :p

<3

Constipation? Are you drinking enough missy?!!!

Lol, awwww, poor you :p

&lt;3

Hehe possibly not... its been a problem for a few weeks now, hoping when I start introducing new foods again things will get better. I know what you mean about the chicken being expensive... im pretty concerned about the steps and the financial aspect however ill look at it as a financial investement lol. I wonder how quickly people tend take to move up the steps... hmmm. God im excited for strawberries and chocolate mix a moose mmmmm

Hehe possibly not... its been a problem for a few weeks now, hoping when I start introducing new foods again things will get better. I know what you mean about the chicken being expensive... im pretty concerned about the steps and the financial aspect however ill look at it as a financial investement lol. I wonder how quickly people tend take to move up the steps... hmmm. God im excited for strawberries and chocolate mix a moose mmmmm

You need to get on the cucumber lol, I find when I drink more it really helps more things along!

Yeah totally, some of the steps look insane, I swear that book will be attached to me, paranoid ill get it wrong!

Oh yum, well actually just the thought of eating actual fruit yUmmmmmm!

Hello!

Thought I would check in for the day! Banana shake for breakkie - nah, still think it tastes like medicine, won't be going there again, then got really headachy at about 11, paracetamol didn't work, so held out until 12 and had my choc shake, ah ever faithful chcocolate! still feeling full from it an hour later and the headache has cleared up as well (result!). Not having a meal today but will prob have 4 packs and milk instead, will have my bar on the way home and prob a shake or mousse this evening, theres nothing in the fridge and don't think I can be bothered to cook tonight anyway!

My New Look delivery hasn't come yet (grr) really hoped it would come today, i might be out if it comes tomorrow :-( want an afternoon fashion show to look forward to tomorrow!

Still no holiday booked - price still aint shifting (swear i've been here before!!) so having to be uber patient, but it is only a month away :-( wanna get it booked in now!

Hello!

Thought I would check in for the day! Banana shake for breakkie - nah, still think it tastes like medicine, won't be going there again, then got really headachy at about 11, paracetamol didn't work, so held out until 12 and had my choc shake, ah ever faithful chcocolate! still feeling full from it an hour later and the headache has cleared up as well (result!). Not having a meal today but will prob have 4 packs and milk instead, will have my bar on the way home and prob a shake or mousse this evening, theres nothing in the fridge and don't think I can be bothered to cook tonight anyway!

My New Look delivery hasn't come yet (grr) really hoped it would come today, i might be out if it comes tomorrow :-( want an afternoon fashion show to look forward to tomorrow!

Still no holiday booked - price still aint shifting (swear i've been here before!!) so having to be uber patient, but it is only a month away :-( wanna get it booked in now!

Hmmm yea I can take or leave the banana lol that's y I love the trusty choc tetras and chewy choc bars! Ud think after 10 weeks I'd b sick of it but nope!

Glad ur headache has gone huni! I'm quite lucky to have nvr had a headache on this plan so far! Touch wood! Il have jinxed myself now!

4 packs and milk sound like a plan! U do get days when you cba cooking I feel you! Lol

Afternoon fashion show! Ahahaha you crack me up :) r u working from home this week? Are u still cold today?

Ahhh I wondered about the holiday! Pfft! Hope it drops soon! And you get it booked ASAP!

Xxxx

Hmmm yea I can take or leave the banana lol that's y I love the trusty choc tetras and chewy choc bars! Ud think after 10 weeks I'd b sick of it but nope!

Glad ur headache has gone huni! I'm quite lucky to have nvr had a headache on this plan so far! Touch wood! Il have jinxed myself now!

4 packs and milk sound like a plan! U do get days when you cba cooking I feel you! Lol

Afternoon fashion show! Ahahaha you crack me up :) r u working from home this week? Are u still cold today?

Ahhh I wondered about the holiday! Pfft! Hope it drops soon! And you get it booked ASAP!

Xxxx

Yeah see thats me and the choc shakes, I'm ordering at least 15 every time now!

Nah, in the office, but at home nxt monday

Got a horrible feeling I'm gonna be bored this weekend, parents are away so I'm home alone (well, with 2 dogs!) and Rana currently has a shift in the morning so will only see him about 2 hours if I'm lucky, unless he can get a swap in the mean time! I haven't even made him anything, or have any plans to! I wan't to but not feeling inspired right now! maybe I'll do kheema muttar, theres some lamb mince in the freezer, but for some reason I have it in my mind that he doesn't like processed meat, hey ho, i might just do it anyway!

Not cold today thanks to my massive ugly fleece i've been wearing all day! I have a really nice top on under but no-one can see it since Im a big sludgy bottle green mass of artificial material!! but I'm warm!

*sigh* s'pose I should get back to work....

Yeah see thats me and the choc shakes, I'm ordering at least 15 every time now!

Nah, in the office, but at home nxt monday

Got a horrible feeling I'm gonna be bored this weekend, parents are away so I'm home alone (well, with 2 dogs!) and Rana currently has a shift in the morning so will only see him about 2 hours if I'm lucky, unless he can get a swap in the mean time! I haven't even made him anything, or have any plans to! I wan't to but not feeling inspired right now! maybe I'll do kheema muttar, theres some lamb mince in the freezer, but for some reason I have it in my mind that he doesn't like processed meat, hey ho, i might just do it anyway!

Not cold today thanks to my massive ugly fleece i've been wearing all day! I have a really nice top on under but no-one can see it since Im a big sludgy bottle green mass of artificial material!! but I'm warm!

*sigh* s'pose I should get back to work....

Yup the choc used to be all I had 28 a week lol

I'm sure you have plenty of things to sort for ebaying! Think positive lol

That's rubbish about rana having an early shift hopefully you find some inspiration to cook something great! :)

At least your not cold lol just keep goin on at the people to turn that a/c above ur head off!

Enjoy work lol xx

Yup the choc used to be all I had 28 a week lol

I'm sure you have plenty of things to sort for ebaying! Think positive lol

That's rubbish about rana having an early shift hopefully you find some inspiration to cook something great! :)

At least your not cold lol just keep goin on at the people to turn that a/c above ur head off!

Enjoy work lol xx

Hmm, I suppose I could start packing up the things that are going to sell....

Just got home after a 2 hour drive home, lots of accidents out there tonight :-( it always really touches me when I go past a major incident, there were an awful lot of firemen trying to cut someone out of their car I saw, I pray they're ok.

So after the late homeness and a really boring afternoon, I'm nackered! Gonna do the kheema mutter and hope really hard I don't put too much in my mouth since I really miss mince, and I love this dish! He had better like it or its coming home with me to go in the freezer!

Still one product and milk left to go - stuffed a bar down at 3 due to major boredom, it's been a funny day and the LOOOONGEST afternoon ever!! So thought sod it - made my choc shake with the milk! It's quite rich but I am enjoying it!

Still no delivery... Maybe tomorrow? Don't wanna wait til Monday, that would be cruel!!

How's everyone today?

Totally had about 6 spoonfuls of curry, mmm minced meat - of all the things it is something I obsess about. I could'nt even leave it alone when I added extra chilli powder and jalepenos!

God, what I would give to be allowed to eat curry again! Not long Ria, not long.....

Body is tired, brain is wide awake :-(

Hmm, I suppose I could start packing up the things that are going to sell....

Just got home after a 2 hour drive home, lots of accidents out there tonight :-( it always really touches me when I go past a major incident, there were an awful lot of firemen trying to cut someone out of their car I saw, I pray they're ok.

So after the late homeness and a really boring afternoon, I'm nackered! Gonna do the kheema mutter and hope really hard I don't put too much in my mouth since I really miss mince, and I love this dish! He had better like it or its coming home with me to go in the freezer!

Still one product and milk left to go - stuffed a bar down at 3 due to major boredom, it's been a funny day and the LOOOONGEST afternoon ever!! So thought sod it - made my choc shake with the milk! It's quite rich but I am enjoying it!

Still no delivery... Maybe tomorrow? Don't wanna wait til Monday, that would be cruel!!

How's everyone today?

Car accidents are a bummer! Hope they are ok too! :(

The curry turned out nice then lol after your quality control ahaha

The milk is nice with the shakes filling too!

Today passed quite quickly for me but I'm aching from being hunched over a laptop for more than 12 hours lol done now tho so roll on nxt week! This time nxt week il b finished and just waiting results!! Have another saturday counselling class tomorrow 10-4! Great way to spend your Saturday :/ lol what's ur plans apart from seeing rana?

Xx

Car accidents are a bummer! Hope they are ok too! :(

The curry turned out nice then lol after your quality control ahaha

The milk is nice with the shakes filling too!

Today passed quite quickly for me but I'm aching from being hunched over a laptop for more than 12 hours lol done now tho so roll on nxt week! This time nxt week il b finished and just waiting results!! Have another saturday counselling class tomorrow 10-4! Great way to spend your Saturday :/ lol what's ur plans apart from seeing rana?

Xx

I just had to quality control it again, my mouth is on fire, serves me right!

12 hours!! That sucks! I never really did revision and completely admire people who do! That's awesome you're almost done though - all this positive change going on in your life!!

10-4 isn't bad, could be much worse!

I haven't had a call this morning so I guess that means ill be going across at 12 :-( I suppose I have a few hours to beautify myself lol

Ugh! Tummy ache, I don't think having 4 products agreed with me! And no, it's not the curry- I'm always spooning curry lol.

Well that's today buggered, gonna have to either have 3 products only or go to the shop :-s s'pose I could grab a salad on the ship but lettuce isn't that appealing!

Back