Time to get serious!

I am nearing goal, but not as quickly as I would like, yes it is exciting though!

Luckily my weigh in with my CWPC went better than my own today, which makes no sense since that was only 6 days whereas mine was 7, it was 1.5kg with him which is almost 3.5lbs (now how does that work?!)

Just had a strawberry/mango combo mousse for dinner... YUM! Highly recommended!

Planned to go swimming tonight but then couldn't remember if public swimming is on tonight, checked the website and the site is down, talking that as a message! Maybe tomorrow....

I am nearing goal, but not as quickly as I would like, yes it is exciting though!

Luckily my weigh in with my CWPC went better than my own today, which makes no sense since that was only 6 days whereas mine was 7, it was 1.5kg with him which is almost 3.5lbs (now how does that work?!)

Planned to go swimming tonight but then couldn't remember if public swimming is on tonight, checked the website and the site is down, talking that as a message! Maybe tomorrow....

Hey hun well done in that loss... thats fantastic!! So im back from my holiday. No idea what damage I might have caused... been on 3 different sets of scales and they all say different things. So have to wait for official weigh in next Tuesday... consultant is on holiday this week. This is going to sound like such a silly question but how do you make your combo mooses?

Hey hun well done in that loss... thats fantastic!! So im back from my holiday. No idea what damage I might have caused... been on 3 different sets of scales and they all say different things. So have to wait for official weigh in next Tuesday... consultant is on holiday this week. This is going to sound like such a silly question but how do you make your combo mooses?

Hope you had an awesome time catching up with everyone!

The sachets are 40g each so I just weigh half (20g) of each out, then put the rest in a tub.

So far banana-mango is good, mango strawberry is good, banana-choc is to much banana - maybe I will try 1/4 banana 3/4 chocolate on that one.

An even better whoop! Maybe less bloated?

The sign not to go swimming! Ur so funny. I can't swim! Maybe lessons would be an idea :/

Xxx

Hope you had an awesome time catching up with everyone!

The sachets are 40g each so I just weigh half (20g) of each out, then put the rest in a tub.

So far banana-mango is good, mango strawberry is good, banana-choc is to much banana - maybe I will try 1/4 banana 3/4 chocolate on that one.

They sound very yummy. All I have is mango, choc and mint choc... I dont like the other shakes but maybe I would as a moose. Have a few spare packs floating around with being on holiday so they could be my back up. Oh how exciting haha

An even better whoop! Maybe less bloated?

The sign not to go swimming! Ur so funny. I can't swim! Maybe lessons would be an idea :/

Xxx

Who knows. Still weighed the same on my scales again this morning, don't know what's going on :-(

Thought I could swim tonight... Can't :-( all lessons there this evening :-( I'm quite lucky I did lessons for years as a child :)

They sound very yummy. All I have is mango, choc and mint choc... I dont like the other shakes but maybe I would as a moose. Have a few spare packs floating around with being on holiday so they could be my back up. Oh how exciting haha

Give it a go! I like some flavours as mousse that I don't like as shakes!

Feeling hungry this evening, had a bar, should have had a shake since I'd find it more filling.

Pah, not having anything else though after this weeks loss!

Bottle of water, shower, bed - always the best solution!

Feeling hungry this evening, had a bar, should have had a shake since I'd find it more filling.

Pah, not having anything else though after this weeks loss!

Bottle of water, shower, bed - always the best solution!

Don't feel disheartened huni. Think how would feel if you had stayed the same. You might be getting there slower than you wanted but you are doing it!

Relax and get some rest. Tomorrow is new day :)
Xx

Morning!

I know, I know, a loss is a loss right? got on the scales last night and was half a lb lighter, so for an evening weight that makes me feel a bit better, avoided the scales this morning and hoping to do so for a couple of days then maybe I will get a nice surprise - who knows!

On the way to work this morning it felt like my stomach was trying to eat itself! so had a shake as soon as I got here. Although sying that I'm not entirely sure it was hunger, it was kinda just achey - could even have been back pain - who knows eh!

Got dentist this afternoon, then pilates, then thinking I might go for a swim after :)

Morning!

I know, I know, a loss is a loss right? got on the scales last night and was half a lb lighter, so for an evening weight that makes me feel a bit better, avoided the scales this morning and hoping to do so for a couple of days then maybe I will get a nice surprise - who knows!

On the way to work this morning it felt like my stomach was trying to eat itself! so had a shake as soon as I got here. Although sying that I'm not entirely sure it was hunger, it was kinda just achey - could even have been back pain - who knows eh!

Got dentist this afternoon, then pilates, then thinking I might go for a swim after :)

The scales r so unreliable lol just stick with one set of scales and you won't go far wrong.

That's a hard one on this diet trying to figure out if you really are hungry lol

Oh I feel ur pain for the dentist lol I hate the place. Not a fear or anything I just don't like that whole vulnerable feeling you get when ur there.

Enjoy Pilates and maybe ur swim too :)

M xx

Same pain on the way home, thinking it might be the positioning of my car seat bothering me today... Who knows!

Dentist was fine, £18 for literally 3 minutes in there, could be worse I suppose!

Same pain on the way home, thinking it might be the positioning of my car seat bothering me today... Who knows!

Dentist was fine, £18 for literally 3 minutes in there, could be worse I suppose!

Wow dentists are such a rip off!!

Could be ur car. See how you get on tmz

Xxx

Wow dentists are such a rip off!!

Could be ur car. See how you get on tmz

Xxx

Hmmm. So was feeling sorry for myself, feeling hungry so just made myself a mushroom, pepper, spring onion and spinach Omlette and now I am stuffed!!! Bleugggh, HATE that full feeling! Yet I am sat here feeling full but thinking mmmm, bar for pudding - seems I still haven't lost my dessert stomach or will to keep on eating :-(

Hmmm. So was feeling sorry for myself, feeling hungry so just made myself a mushroom, pepper, spring onion and spinach Omlette and now I am stuffed!!! Bleugggh, HATE that full feeling! Yet I am sat here feeling full but thinking mmmm, bar for pudding - seems I still haven't lost my dessert stomach or will to keep on eating :-(

Lol stop beating urself up ur not eating a whole cake! The bloated feeling is hard to take after being on this. Your omelette sounds yum!!

We all need a little sweetness sometimes xx

I know.... But you know me, I beat myself up if I eat anything that doesn't come out of a cambridge branded packet!

Didn't however have my tummy aches until about half way to work today so thinking it might be hunger, staved off a little more by the omlette!

didn't swim last night, theres no public swimming tonight, so hoping for tomorrow morning perhaps!

I know.... But you know me, I beat myself up if I eat anything that doesn't come out of a cambridge branded packet!

Didn't however have my tummy aches until about half way to work today so thinking it might be hunger, staved off a little more by the omlette!

didn't swim last night, theres no public swimming tonight, so hoping for tomorrow morning perhaps!

Yea hun but if ur not feeling guilty for eating when you feel you need it then it will be much easier to move up the steps. Your banned from feeling guilty about ss+ from now on or il be beating you with a big stick loool

The tummy aches not starting until later must be telling you something lol

Damn that pool just does not like you does it ? lol

Yea hun but if ur not feeling guilty for eating when you feel you need it then it will be much easier to move up the steps. Your banned from feeling guilty about ss+ from now on or il be beating you with a big stick loool

The tummy aches not starting until later must be telling you something lol

Damn that pool just does not like you does it ? lol

Alas no! Plan for tomorrow - swimming @7.30 before appointment at bank at 9am.

Just had lunch, the cook to order was a Caesar salad, so had it! Well... Minus the tomato, bacon and Caesar dressing. So basically lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, chives and some chicken - the chicken was pan fried with oil but its not the end of the world right? Also had 3 shavings of Parmesan with it.

Feeling really full now. Hoping that I've made the right decision!

Alas no! Plan for tomorrow - swimming @7.30 before appointment at bank at 9am.

Just had lunch, the cook to order was a Caesar salad, so had it! Well... Minus the tomato, bacon and Caesar dressing. So basically lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, chives and some chicken - the chicken was pan fried with oil but its not the end of the world right? Also had 3 shavings of Parmesan with it.

Feeling really full now. Hoping that I've made the right decision!

I think after being on this plan for so long the fact you are making good choices is amazing. If that was me I'd have the lot lol so you should be proud!

Holiday update?

Swimming at 7.30 u are keen!

Xxx

Back