Time to get serious!

I think after being on this plan for so long the fact you are making good choices is amazing. If that was me I'd have the lot lol so you should be proud!

Holiday update?

Swimming at 7.30 u are keen!

Xxx

Hmm, only cos ill be mega pissed if it takes much longer to reach target ;-p

Well- it's only public swimming 7.30-8.30 otherwise it's later in the day and I know I wot bother!

Holiday? Pah! Price went up £50!! Now waiting for it to go down again grrrrrrrr!!!

Hmm, only cos ill be mega pissed if it takes much longer to reach target ;-p

Well- it's only public swimming 7.30-8.30 otherwise it's later in the day and I know I wot bother!

Holiday? Pah! Price went up £50!! Now waiting for it to go down again grrrrrrrr!!!

Awh ria that sucks! I'm sure ur well pissed off!!

Cheer up huni you seem a bit deflated these past few days xx

I hear ya! Lol I'm hoping in 5 weeks everything is how you would like it to be lol :)

I really hope so too! I think once the holiday is booked it'll make the dieting easier too!

I'm at this awful dilemma sort of stage, I need to see what my weigh in is Tuesday for a more accurate picture, but if its less than 3lbs again I'm wondering if It is 1 of 2 reasons:

A) because I've been adding more food into my diet, more calories stunting losses

Or

B) I'm closer to goal and my body needs more food so is storing anything I do have for fear of famine where i might not he having enough calories!

Since I know some people loose more at a point when they move up steps!

Could be either really, it's pretty screwed up when you think about it! Hopefully Tuesday will bring positive numbers, then I will just keep doing what I'm doing!

I really hope so too! I think once the holiday is booked it'll make the dieting easier too!

I'm at this awful dilemma sort of stage, I need to see what my weigh in is Tuesday for a more accurate picture, but if its less than 3lbs again I'm wondering if It is 1 of 2 reasons:

A) because I've been adding more food into my diet, more calories stunting losses

Or

B) I'm closer to goal and my body needs more food so is storing anything I do have for fear of famine where i might not he having enough calories!

Since I know some people loose more at a point when they move up steps!

Could be either really, it's pretty screwed up when you think about it! Hopefully Tuesday will bring positive numbers, then I will just keep doing what I'm doing!

It's one of those situations where the reasons are complete opposites of each other. So trial and error is the only solution.

Booking the hol will give you focus for sure!

Xx

It's one of those situations where the reasons are complete opposites of each other. So trial and error is the only solution.

Booking the hol will give you focus for sure!

Xx

Aggghhh! The holiday has gone up by another £50! But when my friend checked the availability is still the same, in fact it's selling really badly!! Starting to wonder if website hit count has any influence on price - I have literally been checking it 50 times a day -maybe they think there is a lot of interest in it!!

Went for my swim this morning (Yay!) managed 20minutes, 5 of which were a ridiculous struggle!! That was 16 lengths, 400M. Went to tesco to grab some bits but had to abandon shop half way through cos I thought I might faint! Note to self - have shake first!!

Went home, downed a shake, felt better by the time I was at the bank. Bank all ok.

Then watered the green house and potted up more plants mum had ordered!

Asparagus and boiled eggs for lunch - the idea was to dip but I over cooked! Was stuffed after that - still an actually! I really hate the feeling of food in my tummy these days, just feel so slobby!

Now it's eBay time, ugh, literally hundreds of things I need to list :-(

Aggghhh! The holiday has gone up by another £50! But when my friend checked the availability is still the same, in fact it's selling really badly!! Starting to wonder if website hit count has any influence on price - I have literally been checking it 50 times a day -maybe they think there is a lot of interest in it!!

Went for my swim this morning (Yay!) managed 20minutes, 5 of which were a ridiculous struggle!! That was 16 lengths, 400M. Went to tesco to grab some bits but had to abandon shop half way through cos I thought I might faint! Note to self - have shake first!!

Went home, downed a shake, felt better by the time I was at the bank. Bank all ok.

Asparagus and boiled eggs for lunch - the idea was to dip but I over cooked! Was stuffed after that - still an actually! I really hate the feeling of food in my tummy these days, just feel so slobby!

Listen to nobody in future lol just book it when it feels right to you!

Yay for your swim and defo need your shake after swimming etc

Glad everything went ok at bank lol and green fingers bk in action. :)

Lunch sounds lovely lol Shame about over cooking.

You might feel crap about the full feeling now but as you move up steps you will be used to it.

What's your bmi now?

I got an email from eBay about selling stuff it's like they read my mind lol

Xx

Listen to nobody in future lol just book it when it feels right to you!

Yay for your swim and defo need your shake after swimming etc

Glad everything went ok at bank lol and green fingers bk in action. :)

Lunch sounds lovely lol Shame about over cooking.

You might feel crap about the full feeling now but as you move up steps you will be used to it.

What's your bmi now?

I got an email from eBay about selling stuff it's like they read my mind lol

Xx

Well I had no choice unfortunately since I can't book without her! Grr. I've kinda given up- if it happens it happens!

Not got on the scales for a few days (what's wrong with me!?) but last tues my BMI was 25, so I'm most likely in healthy range now :)

Yup! Free listing this weekend! Get on it!! :p

Well I had no choice unfortunately since I can't book without her! Grr. I've kinda given up- if it happens it happens!

Not got on the scales for a few days (what's wrong with me!?) but last tues my BMI was 25, so I'm most likely in healthy range now :)

Yup! Free listing this weekend! Get on it!! :p

Are you really not able to book without her? How's that? Or do you mean in the way it wouldn't be fair to? Xx

Nah, would cost me over £2000 more, which is why we are going together (don't even start me on their pricing structure!!)

Wow!! That's crazy. Hopefully get it booked soon hun. Hopefully the lady knows if it drops then it should be booked so you aren't waiting even longer x

Hey hun, you should try deleting your cookies... price does go up if the website detects numerous interest from the same source. Might work. Has worked for me on train tickets in the past :)

Totally ebayed out, well, for today at least! 76 items later... Still got a massive pile to do tomorrow!

Shameless plug again if you're interested...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Riawantstosellherstuff/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Not aching or anything from swimming - thought I would! Thought about going again tomorrow but then decided I will go later in the week, stick to twice a week. Might do some just dance on the kinect or some Pilates tomorrow.

All of a sudden I feel the need to be active! Partly I think it's a coping mechanism for dealing with being mainly SS+ these days, but at the same time I really need to tone, so it's all good, I've been taking the stairs more lately too. I found the ache after gardening monday strangely satisfying so want some more. Considered the 30 day shred - maybe I will try it tomorrow, see what it's like, then continue if it doesn't kill me! What the hell is wrong with me - wanting to exercise??'

Totally ebayed out, well, for today at least! 76 items later... Still got a massive pile to do tomorrow!

Shameless plug again if you're interested...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Riawantstosellherstuff/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Not aching or anything from swimming - thought I would! Thought about going again tomorrow but then decided I will go later in the week, stick to twice a week. Might do some just dance on the kinect or some Pilates tomorrow.

All of a sudden I feel the need to be active! Partly I think it's a coping mechanism for dealing with being mainly SS+ these days, but at the same time I really need to tone, so it's all good, I've been taking the stairs more lately too. I found the ache after gardening monday strangely satisfying so want some more. Considered the 30 day shred - maybe I will try it tomorrow, see what it's like, then continue if it doesn't kill me! What the hell is wrong with me - wanting to exercise??'

Good for you! I have sorted out looooads of clothes today so glad as I've a huge pile to sell and sent some tatty bits to the recycle thingamajig. Feels good to rid the house of things and all those lonely socks lol I figured a trip to primark in the near future is a must lol although I am quite prone to the odd sock look my Cambridge counsellor finds its rather amusing lol

Defo give the shred a go. It's not deadly and I just used cans of beans as weights lol I have done it before on previous diet but of course nvr completed it. Seriously considering starting it on Monday depending on how much of the final essay I get done tomorrow. I hope all of it!! I'm really getting worried about my arms. I can honestly say my tum won't worry me because I'm not planning on exposing it lol but my arms? I'd really like to not be confined to tips with sleeves all the time!

It's great ur wanting to exercise ria because that's the one thing in our lifestyles that is important to change with such a fast acting diet. Your in the right place. Good for you!!

Xxx

Well done you! don't forget it's basically free listing every fortnight - it is still free today! i had a bag for the clothing bin, but then changed my mind and out those items on for 99p each (its free to list for under £1 all the time) and actually 3 of them are selling so far for more than £1!

I am having primark withdrawal, i've not been in for over a week now, i'm actually getting tetchy about it! or maybe it's the fact I haven't bought any new clothes this week either, I think I have a problem!! (seriously!) and now I'm panicking that my new look skinnys that in this size I bought in 3 diff colours (i wont learn will I!) are getting too big and I might need to re-buy them AGAIN before holiday! and theyre probably the most expensive clothes i buy since theyre not from primark. but i suppose I do live in them.

So, after your message I thought hey, i'll deffo do the shed tomorrow morning! so woke up and right now feeling a bit headachy and weak, might have a shake and then see how I feel, tempted to go and buy myself some hand weights though, ive found some quite cheap.

Got on the scales this morning to quite a nice number, so popped it onto my excel spreadsheet, and had a browse of my stats which made me feel quite proud. Overall loss (since heaviest) 6st5.1lbs - WOWZER!! the even nicer bit was the "remaining weight to lose" 13.4lbs!!! less than a stone!!! I can't actually believe it. to put it into context it was 21 July 2010 that I weighed 16st11. 1 Jan 2013 I started cambridge weighing 14st7.5 and now we are at May 11 weighing 10st6.5. By 21st July 2013 My overall 3 year loss will stand at over 7 stone - that's almost a whole extra persons worth!

right, shake, shred, ebay, tidy - think thats the plan for the day. Also, kinds wanna do SS today, but we all know that won't happen!

Well done you! don't forget it's basically free listing every fortnight - it is still free today! i had a bag for the clothing bin, but then changed my mind and out those items on for 99p each (its free to list for under £1 all the time) and actually 3 of them are selling so far for more than £1!

I am having primark withdrawal, i've not been in for over a week now, i'm actually getting tetchy about it! or maybe it's the fact I haven't bought any new clothes this week either, I think I have a problem!! (seriously!) and now I'm panicking that my new look skinnys that in this size I bought in 3 diff colours (i wont learn will I!) are getting too big and I might need to re-buy them AGAIN before holiday! and theyre probably the most expensive clothes i buy since theyre not from primark. but i suppose I do live in them.

So, after your message I thought hey, i'll deffo do the shed tomorrow morning! so woke up and right now feeling a bit headachy and weak, might have a shake and then see how I feel, tempted to go and buy myself some hand weights though, ive found some quite cheap.

Got on the scales this morning to quite a nice number, so popped it onto my excel spreadsheet, and had a browse of my stats which made me feel quite proud. Overall loss (since heaviest) 6st5.1lbs - WOWZER!! the even nicer bit was the "remaining weight to lose" 13.4lbs!!! less than a stone!!! I can't actually believe it. to put it into context it was 21 July 2010 that I weighed 16st11. 1 Jan 2013 I started cambridge weighing 14st7.5 and now we are at May 11 weighing 10st6.5. By 21st July 2013 My overall 3 year loss will stand at over 7 stone - that's almost a whole extra persons worth!

right, shake, shred, ebay, tidy - think thats the plan for the day. Also, kinds wanna do SS today, but we all know that won't happen!

That's pretty good do you list at set prices or auction at minimum price?!

You do not have primark withdrawal lol it's all in your head. Oh no about ur skinnies but yay for ........ skinniers?? Lol

Did you feel better after ur shake?

That's gonna be amazing! What did you do to drop from the 16s to the 14s? You should be so proud!

Lol ria if you ss+ that is not failing! Get that out of your head! You are less than a stone away from ur goal!! How amazing is that??

Let me know if you do the shred? Also Zumba workouts online are really good and quite fun. If only I could be arsed!!

Xxx

That's pretty good do you list at set prices or auction at minimum price?!

You do not have primark withdrawal lol it's all in your head. Oh no about ur skinnies but yay for ........ skinniers?? Lol

Did you feel better after ur shake?

That's gonna be amazing! What did you do to drop from the 16s to the 14s? You should be so proud!

Lol ria if you ss+ that is not failing! Get that out of your head! You are less than a stone away from ur goal!! How amazing is that??

Let me know if you do the shred? Also Zumba workouts online are really good and quite fun. If only I could be arsed!!

Xxx

Always auction, I start at a price I feel is reasonable then if people bid above it it's a bonus!

Day not quite going as planned - laid in bed, didn't move, drank my tetra, realised I was aching from swimming after all, eventually forced myself into the shower. Still felt crap so had another shake, more water and some paracetamol, then got cracking making some sweet chilli sauce. Had a load of chillies that were going to be passed their best soon, so that happily kept me occupied for the last half hour, and feeling human again now.

Not ebayed yet, but will do that this evening, its better to have things ending on a sun evening rather than morning anyhow!

ugh, how is it my lips are burning, never even ate the sauce!!!

Did slimming world on and off for the two stone, it does work, but it was too much choice and flexibility for me - maybe that's why i'm so scared of eating all of the time!!

So due to feeling crap, I didn't do the shred, but I do intend on doing it sometime this week. Mum wants to go into town later (YAY I GET TO GO SHOPPING AFTER ALL!!!) so gonna grab those hand weights I saw ready to get cracking. might just have a little peak in primark....

Have bookmarked some really good fitness channels on youtube - there really is no excuse anymore is there, who needs dvds - especially as I can put youtube vids on my tv now! woop. I will get get o it soon!

Always auction, I start at a price I feel is reasonable then if people bid above it it's a bonus!

Day not quite going as planned - laid in bed, didn't move, drank my tetra, realised I was aching from swimming after all, eventually forced myself into the shower. Still felt crap so had another shake, more water and some paracetamol, then got cracking making some sweet chilli sauce. Had a load of chillies that were going to be passed their best soon, so that happily kept me occupied for the last half hour, and feeling human again now.

Not ebayed yet, but will do that this evening, its better to have things ending on a sun evening rather than morning anyhow!

ugh, how is it my lips are burning, never even ate the sauce!!!

Did slimming world on and off for the two stone, it does work, but it was too much choice and flexibility for me - maybe that's why i'm so scared of eating all of the time!!

So due to feeling crap, I didn't do the shred, but I do intend on doing it sometime this week. Mum wants to go into town later (YAY I GET TO GO SHOPPING AFTER ALL!!!) so gonna grab those hand weights I saw ready to get cracking. might just have a little peak in primark....

Have bookmarked some really good fitness channels on youtube - there really is no excuse anymore is there, who needs dvds - especially as I can put youtube vids on my tv now! woop. I will get get o it soon!

Yes defo that's a good idea!

Sorry it took so long to get bk to you I was doing my final essay today started at 10.30 and just finished lol 3000 words in 12 hours including all research I would say that's a good days work lol

How you feeling now? Sauce sounds yum!!!
Not sure my ur mouth burns unless some chilli left on ur finger and u maybe rubbed ur lip?

Did you eBay?

Agree about too much choice lol I am more of a ww girl I think il maintain that way whilst you had ur points its not gonna work when ur buying KFC with your points lol

Get ur weights? And did u splurge in marc de pri?

YouTube it's great defo especially now you can watch on tv!!

Xxx

Back