Time to get serious!

Me too lol or when I was going on a night out. It's great how things change sometimes eh? :) xx

Oh yes! Although I do worry this is verging on addiction!

They will show! I get dizzy more I find, especially getting up. Get a weird kind of black tunnel vision- think its part of the diet though...

Ugh yeah, I I wake up by alarm as opposed to naturally I usually have to brace myself on the sink by the time I get to the bathroom.

Make up for lost time ;)

In a slightly extreme way :-s

You are soooo close now, You'll be in them! How exciting :D Yeah Exante has Total Solution as a version of SS, We have 3 packs a day on that. Then the step up is Working Solution, 3 packs plus a low carb high protein meal 200-400 cals. I'm thinking of switching to this ASAP. I Havnt had any dizzy spells but the hunger and craving has increased over the last few weeks and the weight loss is almost non existent, which isn't good enough for the little amount I am having. Reading your diary has given me great info and confidence to change plan! I will deffo be trying some of your fab meals :D Have a fab day xx

Oh Deffo do, you might still stay the same a little longer but I'm sure after that you'll see a loss again! We can do it!!!

Hi Ria, how's today been? 5 more sleeps to holiday! ;) x

Spent way too long procrastinating, but made myself a list of things I had to achieve before logging off and did it so its all good!

5 more sleeps indeed! Woop! Very excited!!!

Another successful day on plan today...

Yog and choc for breakky

Egg salad for lunch

Choc shake

And choc shake :)

Came in at under 800cals as well woop!!

X

Weigh in to tomorrow.... Who knows what it will bring!

Haven't planned tomorrow's lunch, annoying cos I like having my meal at lunch time :-( might see what I can quickly cobble together in the morning , it's the protein part I will struggle to prepare - maybe ill grab some cottage cheese en route!

X

Weigh in to tomorrow.... Who knows what it will bring!

Haven't planned tomorrow's lunch, annoying cos I like having my meal at lunch time :-( might see what I can quickly cobble together in the morning , it's the protein part I will struggle to prepare - maybe ill grab some cottage cheese en route!

X

Sounds like a great day :) make sure you let me know how you get on xxx

image-3134234065.jpg

Saw this and thought of you lol :) xxx

The score on the doors today are goooood!

To set the scene... My week has consisted of 5 100% step 2 days, a day off with copious amounts of curry, ice cream and a chocolate binge, and a SS+ day.

Last week my scales said 10st2.8lbs - this morning they said 10st0.2lbs! which is a 2.6lbs loss - of keeping my signiture rounded to the nearest half lb lets call that a 3lb loss!!

I am VERY happy... not at target like I always has planned for the holiday, but half a stone away and almost in the 9s! and a decent loss at last!

Just goes to show that when you stick to it 100% most of the time and give your body the chance to adjust, results can be had :)

Happy girl this morning - now just gotta get a ton of work and a job interview over with before I'm allowed on holiday!

Ria

x

Wow well done hun I am sooooo chuffed for you!! That's an excellent result :D

You'll drop into those 9s maybe even by morning!!! xx

Wow well done hun I am sooooo chuffed for you!! That's an excellent result :D

You'll drop into those 9s maybe even by morning!!! xx

You could be in the 9's for Saturday tho!! That's soooo good :) xxxxx

Thanks girlies!

The scales showed me a little 9 last night (bizarrly), really odd weiging less in the evening than the morning! didnt have my 3rd product yesterday though, I know, very naughty as i preach it to others, was just a bit too stressed, forced my second down but couldnt bare the third!

Didn't get to check if the nine was still there this morning, was in waaay too much of a rush, slept in as i didnt get to sleep early due to stressing, then rolled up late to work on the day i am being interviewed for promotion. oops. Think it went well though, I'll find out next week whilst I'm away who got it!

stress temporarily averted, and feeling good now, my coplleague is getting mad at me for talking to her when she has lots to do, I do to, but I'll deal with that tomorrow.

SO, that number was all a really good boost to keep me on track until friday now though, last time I came off plan I gave in by the thursday evening lol but now I wanna push and see what number I get on saturday!

I don't remember the last time I saw a single digit on the scales - I am VERY happy, even if it does look a bit odd!

Ria

x

Amazing hun... whats your goal weight? I started step 4 today and it's like a light has switched in my head and suddenly I think I might understand a little about managing maintenence, phew lol. The same thing that happened to me is happening to you... I was 7.5lbs away from goal post holiday no idea how muvh I put on ob holiday as I wasnt weighed on retuen due to my consultant being in holiday however managed a 6lbs loss (from pre holiday weight in) and was suddenly 1.5lbs off goal so im sure even if you put some on the big returning loss will help you to goal quicker :).

Ps you must be getting so excited x

Amazing hun... whats your goal weight? I started step 4 today and it's like a light has switched in my head and suddenly I think I might understand a little about managing maintenence, phew lol. The same thing that happened to me is happening to you... I was 7.5lbs away from goal post holiday no idea how muvh I put on ob holiday as I wasnt weighed on retuen due to my consultant being in holiday however managed a 6lbs loss (from pre holiday weight in) and was suddenly 1.5lbs off goal so im sure even if you put some on the big returning loss will help you to goal quicker :).

Ps you must be getting so excited x

9st 7lbs - but I do wanna see 60kg so thats more like 9st 5lbs - but I'm sure that's achievable going up the steps anyway.

So glad it's going well for you! getting closer and closer to maintenance - scary stuff!

See last time I went away my CWPC was away straight after me so had time to loose my holiday gain, this time seeing him 2 days after I get back, prob will blot my clean record of no gains! hey ho, gonna ss a week after getting back then shouldnt be far from where I need to be, don;t think i've been in ketosis for a couple of weeks so less rick of a massive water gain at least.

Very excited for holiday and 9s!!

xx

9st 7lbs - but I do wanna see 60kg so thats more like 9st 5lbs - but I'm sure that's achievable going up the steps anyway.

So glad it's going well for you! getting closer and closer to maintenance - scary stuff!

See last time I went away my CWPC was away straight after me so had time to loose my holiday gain, this time seeing him 2 days after I get back, prob will blot my clean record of no gains! hey ho, gonna ss a week after getting back then shouldnt be far from where I need to be, don;t think i've been in ketosis for a couple of weeks so less rick of a massive water gain at least.

Very excited for holiday and 9s!!

xx

You'll definitely get it off with a weeks ss I done step 3 on return and still managed to loose 6lbs so you'll be good :).

You'll definitely get it off with a weeks ss I done step 3 on return and still managed to loose 6lbs so you'll be good :).

Wow! That's awesome! I know I thought id be at target for the hol, but it's cool, in fact it's good as it gives me a focus when I get back once the excitement is over... Then next mission after that is to become a CWPC :) I'm very excited about both of those things!

C

Wow! That's awesome! I know I thought id be at target for the hol, but it's cool, in fact it's good as it gives me a focus when I get back once the excitement is over... Then next mission after that is to become a CWPC :) I'm very excited about both of those things!

C

Ul make a great consultant :) and ul b at goal in no time after your return :) xxx

Back