Time to get serious!

Ahem ahem. Lool

All u guys are leavin the country...I'll still b here.

Waitin for y all

Have a safe journey Hun n and a wonderful holiday. Hope to see yu soon xx

Thanks girls! Sorry I've been AWOL the last few days!

So holiday day morning weigh in =10st

After eating various things the last few days I've already realised I don't want to be eating too much since it makes me feel like crap!!

Have packed 6 shakes in case I need them!

I'm off in a couple of hours so will say bye now!

X

Thanks girls! Sorry I've been AWOL the last few days!

So holiday day morning weigh in =10st

After eating various things the last few days I've already realised I don't want to be eating too much since it makes me feel like crap!!

Have packed 6 shakes in case I need them!

I'm off in a couple of hours so will say bye now!

X

Have fun!! Il msg you later!!!! :) xxxx

Have an amazing holiday and safe journey! :D xx

Bonjour!

In Corsica today on some free wifi :)

Never eaten so much ice cream in my life! Though have been good and kept the fried breakfast to a minimum!

I feel I have put on weight, but can also see it in my stripy dress, bit of pudge going on around the middle now... Oops.... Not bothered though, I am on holiday after all! Funny though since in my mind I feel really big again, which if we're honest it's not possible to do that in a week, it's all in my head! Probably holding extra water anyway, had 4 pints of water the other day and still didn't need the loo!

Anyway, gotta dash, see you all in a week my lovelies xx

Bonjour!

Never eaten so much ice cream in my life! Though have been good and kept the fried breakfast to a minimum!

I feel I have put on weight, but can also see it in my stripy dress, bit of pudge going on around the middle now... Oops.... Not bothered though, I am on holiday after all! Funny though since in my mind I feel really big again, which if we're honest it's not possible to do that in a week, it's all in my head! Probably holding extra water anyway, had 4 pints of water the other day and still didn't need the loo!

Ah sounds fab!! So glad ur having a ball

Don't worry about weight gain like you say your on holiday!! Whoop!!

Getting so excited for my holiday now :)

Talk to you soon!! I miss yoooou xxx

Bonjour!

Enjoy yourself hon, like you say you're on holiday! You can start the hard work again after.

I totally get feeling really big even after only gaining a little! I feel as big now having gained a bit from last year as I did when I was 13/14 stone!
It's all in the mind though so don't worry, you won't be really big :)

Have a fab remainder of your holiday!

Hope you had a fab time!!

I'm stressing and freaking out about everything making sure nothing is forgotten lol but all should be fine :)

Talk soon!!!

Xxx

Morning all.

I'm back and have just arrived back at my desk at work.

I am feeling utter crap.... a couple of reasons, when I go away, I literally block out everything I hate about my life and forget about it all, it means that my holidays are the happiest weeks of my life but on the flipside it means that the crash back down to realisty hits tremendously every time. I had a really nice time, me and the girl I went with hit it off really well, I spent a good amount of time with my man (despite the initail issues and obsticles we had to overcome to do this) and really enjoyed chilling out, enjoying the sunshine, the food, the views and the new friends I made along the way!

I ate too much though. The scales are currently telling me I have gained a whopping 13.5lbs!! I feel like I put on weight, but never that much, I expected 7lbs but wow! I really feel crap, and have been feeling really bloaty and uncomfortable the past few days. Woke up the middle of last night with major cramps, so plan was to go back on plan tomorrow, but I think today some of my meals will be shakes too. I'm in quite a lot of discomfort, and just feel a bit disgusted with myself really.

And then to add to the misery, I didn't get the promotion, I don't know who did but I'm sure that will become clear today sometime. So this is kind of a big deal as it means theres now no moving forward in my current role, and I'm really not sure I can stay where I am, so I seriously have to start looking for a new job now :-(

So a lot of stress and hard work ahead, a stone and a half to shift, a job to find, and a me to make happy again :-( my other half is finishing work and heading back to india in 6 weeks which really doesn't help either.

So, in the name of my short term happiness I will be getting back on plan, and starting to plan my holiday to india sepor oct - I think having somthing to look forward to will really help.

Sorry for the depressing post, hope everyone is well? I'll catch up on everyones elses diaries when I have time (whenever that may be!)

xx

Hi there, I just wanted to say, I have been following your diary for a while now (though not being on Cambridge at the time I never posted) I just want to say, no matter how darn crud you feel today. You have inspired me to come back to Cambridge for the last time (third time lucky?) I have been exactly where you are at. I even had a long distance relationship to throw in the mix :) I can totally relate to how you go and spend time with your beloved and its like the rest of the world just melts away. It's a different world, especially when your OH works in the tourist/holiday industry. I have been sobbing in the toilets of airports on more than one occasion, flying home at 4am and going straight to work to maximize the holidays I had.

Stay strong - you will knock that 13lbs on the head in a week. No worries.

Back