Time to get serious!

Evening!

Well, still on it, already 2lbs down (thanks to a nice lady, a tube and some water lol)

3 shakes consumed.

The toilet on my floor at work was out of order today too so had to climb the stairs 5ish times to get to another, a few more calories burnt!

I am exhausted, the early start hit me like a freight train today. Gonna take a little while to get back Into routine.

Not much else to report today.

Hope everyone is well

X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning.... Not good enough.. Woke up to the sun shining through my window and the birds singing... Hang on that's not right.... Look at phone 'clock has failed' it says, 6.30 - the time I'm supposed to leave!!

Thank goodness I usually catch a train half an hour earlier than I really have to!

But oh man, that sorta stress first thing isn't great for your health, not to mention because of this I didn't weigh myself so once again I don't actually know how much last night's 'evacuation' benefitted me in poundage, which is a shame since last night I was 2lbs down from the morning so it could could well have rid me of 4-5lbs total.... Oh well, u won't get an accurate idea tomorrow but I'll get an idea at least.

So good morning day 2, I'm on the train and ready to go!

Morning.... Not good enough.. Woke up to the sun shining through my window and the birds singing... Hang on that's not right.... Look at phone 'clock has failed' it says, 6.30 - the time I'm supposed to leave!!

Thank goodness I usually catch a train half an hour earlier than I really have to!

But oh man, that sorta stress first thing isn't great for your health, not to mention because of this I didn't weigh myself so once again I don't actually know how much last night's 'evacuation' benefitted me in poundage, which is a shame since last night I was 2lbs down from the morning so it could could well have rid me of 4-5lbs total.... Oh well, u won't get an accurate idea tomorrow but I'll get an idea at least.

So good morning day 2, I'm on the train and ready to go!

Sounds like you are properly back "in the zone"!! :) Love those alarm clock blips (sarcastic tone), thankfully they don't happen that often.

Sounds like you are properly back "in the zone"!! :) Love those alarm clock blips (sarcastic tone), thankfully they don't happen that often.

Haha, well I'm not sure I could fully commit to that statement - what is it with self-doubt hey? Give me a couple of days any i might believe it!

So today my tummy has been rumbling and gurgling like a mofo! I guess where usually the food i'd eaten up until going on plan would keep me going a little while, it's not there this time, so empty squelchy tummy it is! which means I have been much more hungry than usual - hungry as in tummy rumbling hungry as opposed to in my head hungry.

oh well, onwards and downwards....i've only got a matter of days before I run out of clothes (that fit) to wear - i ashamedly am wearing my size 14 high waist jeans today - and they're not falling down like they should :-/

Love, love, love the energy and determination in the air on here recently.... And you're one of my faves so keep it going CD, you're really doing great :)

Ps: dying to know if the *ahem* evacuation made a huge difference lol x

Welcome back my dear :)!!

Lynne

Thanks lynne... How are you doing? Are you maintaining? X

Love, love, love the energy and determination in the air on here recently.... And you're one of my faves so keep it going CD, you're really doing great :)

Ps: dying to know if the *ahem* evacuation made a huge difference lol x

Yay! Good isn't it!

Well... I got on the scales this morning.... 2 days on plan and a colonic = (drum roll please) half a stone lost! - mental hey 2 DAYS!

Just wish I knew how much to attribute to diet and how much to treatment! I would say though, I had one before holiday and I don't recall the scales moving at that time.

So plan wise, Tues I had 3 shakes, yesterday 4 - I'm a lot more active when I have to work in London so would prob collapse on the platform at Waterloo if I didn't. London again today, so 4 again prob. I'm not fussed about having 4 but if I do it on the less active days I would prefer to make one a sns pack as they're less cals.

Oh and I was already in ketosis yesterday too.... I seem to be on to a winner with my vlcd/colonic combo here!

Awesome to see you back... It was your diary that I first read (all of it aswell) that got me and kept me inspired with Cambridge - you've done it once and made it look so easy so can get back to where you were at in no time at all :). Have a good week x

Awesome to see you back... It was your diary that I first read (all of it aswell) that got me and kept me inspired with Cambridge - you've done it once and made it look so easy so can get back to where you were at in no time at all :). Have a good week x

All of it??! you crazy lady! although maybe that is what is should to re-motivate myself.

So...I've been on this a year longer than I should have been (well, on and off, mostly "trying") so even though I don't have anywhere near the enthusiasm as before (you can never get back that first time buzz and ambition) I'm at the point where I'm overweight and fed up of half heartedly doing this plan, wasting money and getting nowhere. So just need the commitment to get this finished.

So day one was Tuesday - I weighed 12st2.8 - my spreadsheet tells me I last weighed that on 16 March '13.

It took me to 14 June to reach 9st13.2 - I'm assuming I was 100% - I don't have the time to go back through this diary and check, all i could see noted was 1 weekend off and a few ss+ days closer to the end.

Anyway... my point is, that is 13 weeks. That was half a stone away from my goal weight - but I was happy enough with that weight, so I will use that for my calculations and hope the rest goes during the road to maintenance.

So... by that calculation I will be back at my lowest by 5 August if I stick to this. Then fly up the steps to goal - giving me no less than 24 days to reach maintenance in order to coincide with my partner staying in the UK with me for 10days.

Simple right?!

oh and the whole point of that post... which I ultimately forgot, is that it will allow me to count down the days until I'm done, since my biggest barrier right now is that it seems like it will never end, meaning I'm more inclined to take breaks over any over! so I will now be counting down until 5 August - the day I will go under 10st and begin maintenance.....

I love the new look sale, you can get so much for your money.... So put in an order the other night and half came today.

Some of what came fits, but will look better when I'm slimmer... Some others not so much.... This dress will be lovely in about 2stone lol.

Depressing that a while back I was slinking into 10s and now a 12 won't do up though!

Attachments

• 1399660131923.jpg
    1399660131923.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 132
I love the new look sale, you can get so much for your money.... So put in an order the other night and half came today. Some of what came fits, but will look better when I'm slimmer... Some others not so much.... This dress will be lovely in about 2stone lol. Depressing that a while back I was slinking into 10s and now a 12 won't do up though! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Love that dress x

Thought I'd share this, I don't think I've ever bought an aspirational item of clothing, well actually this wasn't on purpose either.. I really liked it and ordered it before hol but they only had it in a size 8, and in the past I have managed to odds it in an 8 occasionally.... Well it didn't fit before hols, and really doesn't fit now bit it's so lovely I kept it anyhow... I look forward to weather it in the summer....

Attachments

• 1399727501143.jpg
    1399727501143.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 86
Today is an uphill challenge, had set myself a list of things to do but im feeling pretty weak so it's taking me twice as long to do anything :-(

Have finally tidied my room but still need to hoover it, clear my washing and a whole basket of ironing from Hols. Then need to clear out my skip on wheels (car)... Off for my 3rd shake of the day and hoping it brings me energy! X

Weekends suck, just not enough to keep my brain occupied, and the thing I want/could do I don't have energy for.... I wish TV was something that occupied me!

Hey ria!!!

It's Eurovision tonight.... That may help!!!!

Thanks lynne... How are you doing? Are you maintaining? X

Yay! Good isn't it!

Well... I got on the scales this morning.... 2 days on plan and a colonic = (drum roll please) half a stone lost! - mental hey 2 DAYS!

Just wish I knew how much to attribute to diet and how much to treatment! I would say though, I had one before holiday and I don't recall the scales moving at that time.

So plan wise, Tues I had 3 shakes, yesterday 4 - I'm a lot more active when I have to work in London so would prob collapse on the platform at Waterloo if I didn't. London again today, so 4 again prob. I'm not fussed about having 4 but if I do it on the less active days I would prefer to make one a sns pack as they're less cals.

Oh and I was already in ketosis yesterday too.... I seem to be on to a winner with my vlcd/colonic combo here!

Yep im still plodding away in my goal weight zone. Althought yesterday was my birthday so been a little... well a lot indulgant this weekend. 21st of May will mark a year since I got to goal weight. Keep going you'll get there too :) x

Hi Crazy,

I've spent two days going through most of this thread and I feel like I've been on this journey with you!

I'm on day 5 of ss+ 3 products with milk, and I agree that the weekends are so hard! We've got the in laws staying this weekend too so we were out for lunch. I'm avoiding telling them that I'm doing this because I don't think it's their business, and I don't want her to gossip about me. So me and DH didn't have anything to eat at lunch and then I went to the cinema with a friend tonight so I made out that I was eating with her. It didn't feel great when my friend was eating ice cream as it set my thoughts off tormenting me with bad thoughts of caving in.

I'm looking forward to work on Mon so it will be a bit easier then. We're going camping at the weekend so I know next weekend will be another tough one.

I'm hoping to stay with ss+ for 12 weeks until we go on holiday which should mean I will have list 3st by that time and then I'll have 2st to lose and I'll do that by working up the steps. I am hoping I'm strong enough not to cave and have any food but if it gets too tough then that's what I'll do.

I have done 5:2 before which I really like and I'll be doing that to maintain when I've finished on this.

Please let me stay strong enough!

Hope you are all getting on well this weekend x

Back