Time to get serious!

Hey ria!!!

It's Eurovision tonight.... That may help!!!!

Meh, I just don't have the attention span for it!

Went to bed at 9.30 wrapped in no less than 3 tops, a jumper, joggers, 2 pairs of socks, a duvet and a blanket.... Forgot how freezing I get on plan!

Yep im still plodding away in my goal weight zone. Althought yesterday was my birthday so been a little... well a lot indulgant this weekend. 21st of May will mark a year since I got to goal weight. Keep going you'll get there too :) x

Lynne your such an inspiration! See if I had your focus I would right there with you already! I'll get there though!

Hi Crazy,

I've spent two days going through most of this thread and I feel like I've been on this journey with you!

I'm on day 5 of ss+ 3 products with milk, and I agree that the weekends are so hard! We've got the in laws staying this weekend too so we were out for lunch. I'm avoiding telling them that I'm doing this because I don't think it's their business, and I don't want her to gossip about me. So me and DH didn't have anything to eat at lunch and then I went to the cinema with a friend tonight so I made out that I was eating with her. It didn't feel great when my friend was eating ice cream as it set my thoughts off tormenting me with bad thoughts of caving in.

I'm looking forward to work on Mon so it will be a bit easier then. We're going camping at the weekend so I know next weekend will be another tough one.

I'm hoping to stay with ss+ for 12 weeks until we go on holiday which should mean I will have list 3st by that time and then I'll have 2st to lose and I'll do that by working up the steps. I am hoping I'm strong enough not to cave and have any food but if it gets too tough then that's what I'll do.

I have done 5:2 before which I really like and I'll be doing that to maintain when I've finished on this.

Please let me stay strong enough!

Hope you are all getting on well this weekend x

Wow 2 days... That's commitment in itself!

You will be fine, just stick with it! Is it your first time? If so, take advantage of your enthusiasm and determination, hold on to it as you will never find it as easy as you do the first time again..!

It's great to set goals, you'll be feeling amazing on your holiday :)

Oh no, camping.... Sound like an ideal situation to live on shakes! So kuch easier than trying to cook right!

I must admit I forgot about 5:2 buy it does look like the best (and easiest) option for maintenence.

You can do it!

X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So think I realised why I felt a bit lethargic yesterday... I forgot my supplements! Amongst others, I take 3 green tea caps a day and this has happened before when I've forgotten them, I'm sure they help me with energy!

Had a s&s chicken curry soup with some slim noodles for dinner last night just to feel a little full I guess, and it's about to go out of date, was ok but I won't rush to eat it again, can't say I was any more satisfied than I would have been with a shake!

X

I'm finding that everyday is turning into fight for me to keep going. The first few days were fine as i was at work so I'm hoping tomorrow will be better.

Is this just par for the course?

I'm finding that everyday is turning into fight for me to keep going. The first few days were fine as i was at work so I'm hoping tomorrow will be better.

Is this just par for the course?

Sometimes yes.... I'm feeling a bit like that at the moment, the difference this time being that I'm not giving in, the last few months this is the same point I have given in every time (day 4/5 ish) but there has to come a time when you just have to get on with it, otherwise you'll end up going nowhere. The weekend has sucked as there's just not enough distraction, I am very sure all will be well for us tomorrow.

And in a few days/weeks we will bask in the glory of the inch and scale wins.... My jeans are already fitting a little better again x

I'm a bit addicted to adding a tsp of my mums amaretto flavoured beanies coffee to my chocolate shakes lately....and the caffeine is a bit of a help too!

Today is another struggle.... A trip to Costco didn't help, but I needed to collect my membership card as they ran out last time we were there, the cakes...oh the cakes...and they're so cheap :'-(

Still on it 100% though! and ya know,....only 86 days to go!

Another tough one on day 6 today but I survived. I've made some bread which you'd think would be torture but I actually found it therapeutic to knead the dough, and the smell of bread cooking is unbeatable! I'll leave it to hubby to slice it later as that might be too much temptation!

I've been on you tube watching Dual Dynamics and the success stories have made me feel better.

Another tough one on day 6 today but I survived. I've made some bread which you'd think would be torture but I actually found it therapeutic to knead the dough, and the smell of bread cooking is unbeatable! I'll leave it to hubby to slice it later as that might be too much temptation!

I've been on you tube watching Dual Dynamics and the success stories have made me feel better.

Oh you're crazy! But it sounds like you are much more focused than you think! Once upon a time I could bake and cook but I know at the moment I'm tittering on the edge so much I would totally fall!

Dual dynamics Can be really motivating, used to really work for me too, not so much these days, I guess I've become a bit numb to the power now!

Never the less, 6 days down.... 86 to go!

Good Afternoon lovelies!

How are we all doing? I'm still struggling a fair bit, but never the less not giving in!

I didn't weigh this morning, simply because I was too bloody cold to let go of my blanket lol, but I will tomorrow as it will officially be a 1 week on plan! - this is a major achievement as it's something I haven't managed for a very long time...!

on lunch at the moment and my tummy hurts - well - not hurts but is uncomfortable, I get this quite a bit lately, it could possibly be gas - i learnt during my colonic experiences that my belly likes to store gas and apparently the fact i am young and my muscles prob stronger is the reason is just doesnt move! ive tried allsorts mainly involving prodding with no avail, so just live with the discomfort I guess!

(moan moan)

..and im cold! freezing! didnt help earlier when the pregnant lady next to me put on her desk fan, brrrr. my poor fingers are like icycles - and I'm already using a heated mouse!

(moan moan)

Hahah the pitfalls of this plan!

Try lying on your back and doing Pilates scissor kicks (pulling alternate legs back at the knee with your foot slightly pointed) that normally works for trapped wind

Showered and in bed tomorrow, I predict the evenings will become much like the weekend.... Loooooong!

Not sleeping great and having vivid nightmares when I finally do get to sleep, I'm going to blame the plan!

Buy 7 days down.... 85 to go!

Seeing my cwpc for the first time on ages tomorrow, got a funny feeling I will still weigh more than when I last saw him, but never mind, it is what it is!

Ordered a load of sale stuff from new look last weekend and half got lost en route.... Apparently it might be with me tomorrow, thatd be a nice reward :)

Night night lovelies x

11lb down in week 1. It was so tough but I survived and now on to week 2.

I'm not confident about them, but I've ordered a porridge and a soup to try this week. It will surprise me if I like them but fingers crossed!

Ok so I can't take the porridge then. Each mouthful I was struggling not to throw up but I ate about 2 thirds of it. It was the texture aswell so I won't be trying the other flavours. Yuck.

Ok so I can't take the porridge then. Each mouthful I was struggling not to throw up but I ate about 2 thirds of it. It was the texture aswell so I won't be trying the other flavours. Yuck.

oh no! that's a shame, I used to have porridge every day, but now i'm much the same as you....well actually there's only one Cambridge product I actually still like :-/

:happy036::clap::clap::happy096: Amazing loss Ria!!!! And so well deserved - well done you for getting through a whole week ... I'm so so happy for you!

I can't wait to get a full week under my belt too:rolleyes: xx

I feel like my future is full of endless shakes! I couldn't bear the porridge and I'm already feeling like the soup later will be vile. What are the bars like? I hear good things about the lemon yogurt one?

Back