1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to get the old me back!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by pinkflamingdaisies, 13 February 2014 Social URL.

1. pinkflamingdaisies

pinkflamingdaisies Full Member

Hi everyone, decided to start a food diary for motivation more then anything else! I'm constantly yo-yoing with my weight, have been for 4 years and enough is enough! Im following the extra easy plan and I get weighed every Tuesday; Feel free to comment and spur me on!!

Thursday 13th February

Breakfast

Mandarin Muller light
    Melon
    Mandarin
    Apple
    Grapes

Lunch

Super sweet Thai chilli low fat noodles
    Broccoli
    Cauliflower
    Carrots
    Grean beans

Tea

Pasta bake with Bolognese (EL Mince, tomatoes, peppers, red onion, mushrooms) and topped with light mozzarella (2.5 syns)

Snacks

Apple
    Strawberries
    Melon
    Grapes
    Barney bear cake (6 syns)
    Special k cracker crisps (4.5 syns)

HeA- mozzarella
    HeB- nothing (oops!)
    Total syns - 13

Bit of a high syn day for me; but my mam bought me the crisps and cakes specially and it would have been rude to have said no ;) I love the Barney cakes in the microwave for 15 seconds, mmm!!

I tried to concentrate on a lot of speed foods today and I seem to have done quite well with 11 speeds including 2 super speeds!