time to kick the baby weight! start on 28/02/11

a very good quote!!
NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SLIM FEELS!!?!! sooooo motivating! :) I want that feeling xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ahhhhhhhh its all owens fault lol, my two yr old just asked for a chocolate hobnob...and i bit it yep i bit the chocolate hobnob :( :( :(
im sinking already!! i want to go throw up now
think ill have to drink more water to flush the horrid cals out!!!!!!!!

bleugh :(

well so far so good!! im shattered i must say, dont know if its the diet or the school runs started today?? maybe both!! :/
I still have 1 1/2 pints to get down me yet boohoo!

kids are eating then ill wash up and get them sorted for bed. then ill get into the bath and go to bed myself!

yawn

now about to have my last meal-chicken and mushroom soup! then ill have a nice bath and then get myself to bed :)

Im in bed, my tummy is rumbling and im so looking forward to this getting easier. Ive got minimins on my phone now haha! Sooooo day 1 is over...role on this time tomorrow ill be heading for day 3 :)

night night xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well day 2 is on a role and im doing good. drank lots of water and had 1 shake..chocolate yum yum!
im not going to say that yesterday was 100% because of the hobnob situation...so today will be 100% and ill cross that goal off!!!!
going to do some crunches in a bit. im so scared about lose skin, i wonder if anyone has any tips on skin tightening as u lose weight??? :)

Hiya! aw don't worry about that wee bite! could have been the whole hobnob! least you just had a wee nibble.. just put it behind you! :)
I think loose skin is just something that is inevitable with some people but if you use creams and like your doing, crunches and things, you might be lucky! I'm worried about that too.. losing lots of weight then being left with the reminder! Have a good day chick xxx

oh thanks hun! yeah im using creams etc so fingers crossed.
ok so day three is here and im still going strong :)
i couldnt resist weighing myself and ive lost 1lb per day i cant wait yipeee xxx

Back