Total Solution Time to leave the fat suit and put on that sexy dress

Quick shopping trip today and it felt so weird....I wandered around the inspire section in new look nothing took my fancy so browsed the normal section picked up few things and thought would try them on, see how far off I am a 16.....OMG I bought a gorgeous size 16 top! Others fitted but didn't like the style, then went to m&s and tried on short denim skirt size 18 was fine size 16 fitted but didn't feel comfy.....back to the gym to attack the thunder thighs and bingo wings!

Loved that glimpse of normal size clothing rails! A little boost to the confidence to keep going. Got my date next weekend aswell!! Aaaggghhh didn't plan on fitting a date into the equation whilst on this diet! Will be honest with him though, can't let anything get in between me and my goal! I'm 3.5lbs of the half way mark! It's now or never to get confident and happy with my body and finally step out of my fat suit!

well done there wat a motivator fight on!

fantastic B!!!!!!! you enjoy the shop - bet you'll look fabulous for the date. (you'll look fab regardless!!) Keeeeep on losing! (sorry, strictly fan...!) XX

aww butterfly it's so great your nearly at your half way point that must feel fab!!!! bet you're looking forward to the date :) are you going for dinner or something else? xx

I struggled today :'( I tasted garlic puree and tomato puree and had large chunk of cheese! Craving flavours! Ate chicken to try and stop my failure which worked, probably knocked out of ketosis so got to try and be seriously strict!! Don't want to bloat for Saturday! Think we are just going for coffee and or a walk, he knows im on a diet just not how strict a diet it is.
Must be strong nearly half way!

Motivation and determination get your big butt back here you ain't finished yet!!!

wouldn't have thought those would knock you out hon - you ARE doing brilliantly!
You go and enjoy that coffee and walk and oooooze that confidence :)
XX

not sure if the will or not as think the have vegetable oil in them?? dont know!! im gulping the water today. its pay day tonight so will order my 3 month supply tomorrow with some extra porridges to try them. Im craving flavour i think thats my problem!! boullion just aint hitting the spot!!

Hope your doing good Diva xx

I had about 100 cals of wafer thin ham the other night and felt guilty for the entire day after. If its just tiny bits of food like that, then it's realistically not going to affect our diets. It's when you go crazy and have a takeaway packed with carbs that you should regret it!! We're only human, and so long as you don't make a big habit of it and get back onto being good then you've nothing to worry about !! X

hi butterfly, just caught up on your diary and wanted to well done on your weight-loss to date! you have done brilliantly! Keep up the great work x

Had better day yesterday just had chicken and lettuce but going to try and stop having it unless I'm desperate! Hopefully another 11lbs off before Christmas is the mission! Then the last 2stone before the summer!

Hey B, glad you're feeling more positive again. :) Onwards and inwards! XX

positive thinking this is what we like! well done:)

More chicken, cabbage and cheese today! Starting a slippery slope! Must stop this and get back 100% Grrrr!

mental slap :slap: - now you CAN do it! you've got this far and you'll get the rest done and look fab while doing so.
got it? good.
Have a good day hon! X (that said, none of the foods you mention will do much harm.in small amounts. not often!)

Thanks Diva!! what am i like!!!!

Got my third delivery of bumper pack yesterday, had also ordered 8 porridges but they didnt arrive....trying to get through to exante but they dont seem to have a call centre service so waiting on them contacting me!! hope they get in touch soon.

butterfly have just read your diary you are an inspiration well done

ps porridge is amazing love love love it

Thanks Suzy!

Well that's day 54 of my exante journey! Can't believe gotten this far! Been rocky road last two weeks but managed 2 days total solution no chicken or cheese nibbles, just 2 shakes a bar, water and coke zero...only 3lbs off the half way mark!

Back in my size 16 john Rocha jeans as well today and had loads of comment regarding my weight loss! Buzzing! Such a confidence boost!

Onwards, inwards and shopping spree here we come! Hope everyones doing ok xx

You star you ;-) X

Just put this in pictures section but want it In my diary as well for my journey...........32lbs down 38lbs to go!

IMG-20121201-WA0000.jpg

Back