Total Solution Time to leave the fat suit and put on that sexy dress

You look great already!!! even your skin looks so much better! well done, this must be great motivation :D xx

Look at that waist!! X

Thanks girls! Seeing this has given me a boost! Day three doing 100% . Was thinking I look like I might have an hour glass figure under the barrel figure I've had lol!

Your doing great and nearly half way!:wow: great to see the difference in pictures keep it up x

Seriously shoot me now, I crumbled last night at work....well 1am this morning crazy crazy stupid me!! Was so annoyed at myself! After my high from my photos! Think I just got tired and grumpy and fed up at work I ate half a sandwich a few sausage rolls and a shortie......so naughty! Today I've just had chicken and lettuce no shakes as felt so ill my stomach was churning with the rubbish I put in it so back to TS 100% as of tomorrow otherwise I'll fall right off the wagon.

Stopped myself going to Chinese tonight by getting into my pjs at 1630 lol !

Hope it's not crazy damage tomorrow!

a blip. --------------there's that line under it. get back on the wagon and keep rolling. X

aww nevermind hun, today is a new day!!!! At least it wasnt too much.
Have a good exante day today :D xxx

Thanks much! Managed to still loose 1 pound which was same as before my blip! So fingers crossed if I'm really good I can get back on track and get next 2stone 10lbs off fingers crossed!

Can't give in got a second date next weekend!

oooooh!!!! yay go girl! XXXXX:0chacha:

Im doing a crazy dance this morning!!! jumped on the scales thinking right saturday nights pig out will show on the scales this morning as it'll be through my system etc.........and...................1 more pound off since yesterday!!!! WOOP WOOP WOOOOOOOOOP!!!! :bliss::stickdance:

I did TS 100% yesterday with 3 litres of fluid so back in the frame of mind!! 12days until my christmas party night so hopefully another 4-5 lbs before then will take me to 2st 10lbs in the 10 weeks.....much better losses and motivation than when i did cambridge!!

Also next monday i return to my main job to see girls that havent seen me in 9 weeks so that will be good motivation!! (and my date on saturday i can't wait to see him!!! hehehe)

Leaving_the_fat_suit the zip is finally starting to get undone!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! - just felt the need to shout that! XXXXX:talk017:

well done! its great that you can have a day off and providing you get right back on it it doesn't do any damage! keep up the good work you are doing great!:)

Well still going strong, some cheese today, but it doesn't hinder my loses so the odd piece is ok for me I feel, gulping down the water, LOVING the porridge and hoping for 2 more pounds off by Monday for my 2st 7lbs! Meeting my date tomorrow night as well now :) feeling more confident in my self having lost weight it's great! He knows in doing strict diet but understands it so it's fab! All good at moment xx

awww happy for you hun, well done so far xxx

Shocked at my 4lbs loss this week wondering if I've gone wrong with my maths somewhere lol! But the scales say 14st 6lbs, I started at bang on 17 stone so that is 36lbs.........??

Had food on Saturday night as well, had crispy duck from Chinese as was on date and wanted to eat but eat as little carbohydrates as possible, picked out the fatty bits so hopefully it doesn't catch up with me in next few days.

Must admit since starting the porridge I am feeling constipated.....anyone else found that? This is my first time In 9 weeks I've been bothered with it whilst on diet.

Have good week everyone x

Hey B - Really fantastic!! Hope the date was good and another is on the cards...? :)
as far as the constipation goes - a little! I bought some psyllium husk capsules and took them for 3 days - worked a treat! I think some people use the husks and put them in food too but I could inly find the capsules.
Over half way hon - what an inspiration! X

Date four on cards for during week lol!

Just made the porridge biscuits with my last packet of porridge! Delicious!!!!!! Off to order a box of 50 porridge!

COMPLETE DIET FAILURE TODAY UNCONTROLLABLE PIG OUT!

P!SSED OFF BIG STYLE!

BUGGER BUGGER BUGGER!!

Restart tomorrow!!!

Oops! Back on the wagon tomorrow :) x

I've done it again. Pig out number 2 I was fine at work, 2 shakes plenty water came home and went to mc Donalds stuffed face and now feeling really sick and a failure. Crying as I don't know why I did it. Its complete self sabotage and I don't under stand it.

I want nothing more in the world to feel comfortable and happy in myself and I do feel good at the weight I've gotten to but I know another stone or 2 I will feel alot better.

Why have I done this? I wasn't hungry, angry, bored, upset I was fine then it was like something took over and any reasoning I tried doing with myself saying you would feel like this after was totally ignored.

Why why why ?!?????

Back