Time to Lose so I dont Lose my Time (TMI Alert)

mrshurt86

Hi i'm Emma.

I am 26 years old and have struggled with my weight for the last 6/7years.

My husband and I have been together for 8.5 years and have been trying for a baby for a while. Last year after some time being unable to conceive I was referred to the hospital and several tests confirmed that I have PCOS and dont ovulate on my own.

I expected the doctors at the hospital to do something to help me but was discharged because of my weight and was told to come back when my BMI was 35. At 100.1kg i was the heaviest i have ever been and my BMI was 42.2. At the time i sat around feeling sorry for myself feeling like the world had done me wrong.

At the beginning of this year everything finally clicked into place for me and i realised that at BMI 42.2 i was not healthy and if i had fallen pregnant i could not have been the best I could have been for my baby. I started eating healthier and exercising more and managed to get my weight down to 90kg but with my best friends wedding at the end of june and a holiday last month my weight went back up and last friday i weighed 93.8kg.

Determind not to fall into the habit of a lifetime and put all the lost weight back on plus extra i fished out all of my weight watchers stuff and downloaded the app for my phone and jumped back on the wagon.

So far i am half way through my first week and already my weight has dropped to 91.6kg which is a good chunk off what i put on.

At 91.6kg my BMI is 38.6 I am feeling alot more positive about getting to BMI 35 and I am determind to carry on to BMI 30 after that so that when i do finally manage to get pregnant I can be as healthy as i can be.

Enough rambling for now.

I'm going to put the kettle on.

Can wait for Friday the end of week 1. :D

Been so bored today but the only thing saving me is the thought of weighing in tomorrow.

Really annoyed because I tried talking to my best friend about how I was feeling today but she wasn't interested. Don't get how she can vent to me and I listen but won't return the favour.

Oh well weekly weigh in tomorrow hang in there.

Last edited:
Weigh in this morning!!!!

First week loss - 5 1/4 lbs

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back