Time to lose weight!

Wednesday

Not a good day today. Had some sad news about the loss of a good friend.

Diet competely out of the window.

Counting 30 syns for the day which will hopefully cover the too much wine that was drunk.

Total syns for week 40/105

So sorry to hear you've had bad news. Losing someone is a horrible thing to go through.
Accept you've got to go off track for a bit, but you might find sticking to plan actually helps - as it's something you can control (rather than anything else)

I'm really feeling for you hun, please keep popping on and letting us know how you're doing x

Thursday

Red Day

Breakfast
Banana (0syns)

Lunch
Chicken and sweetcorn salad (0syns)
Mayonnaise (1.5 syns)

Dinner
Chicken curry (6syns for the sauce)
Rice (HEXB)

Snack
Ice Cream (5 syns)

Total syns for day: 12.5

Syns for week: 52.5/105

Strange day today after yesterday. At work with friends who are all struggling to come to terms with what has happened. At least we are all able to offer a lot of support to each other. Couldn't really face breakfast so was glad when a couple of the girls offered to go the cob shop for salads at lunch. Trying to stay a bit more focused today.

Thanks for your kind words.

Last edited:
Friday

Red Day

Brunch
Ham and cheese omelette (HEXA)

Dinner
Homemade Cock-a-leekie soup (0syns)
2 wholemeal rolls (2 x HEXB)

Snack
Ice cream (13 syns)

Syns for day: 13

Syns for week: 65.5/105

Getting back on track today.

Last edited:
Glad to see you're getting back on track.

How are you feeling today?X

Saturday

Red Day

Breakfast
2x alpen light bars (HEXB)
Banana

Lunch
Homemade cock-a-leekie soup (0syns)
Melon (0 syns)

Dinner
KFC style chicken (5syns)
SW CHips (HAXB)

Snack
Chocolate eclair (sweet) (2syns)
Bourbon biscuit (3.5syns)
Milk in tea (HEXA)

Total for day: 10.5 syns

Total for week: 76/105

We took our daughter to see Toy Story this morning so I stocked my bag full of fruit before we went to avoid any temptation at the sweet counter. Think it helped that we were so early because we really didn't fancy chocolate, ice cream or pop corn at 10am!!

Still in shock over what has happened this week. We found out yesterday that heart disease is what took our friend from us, completely unbelievable as she was only 39, on Tuesday she was absolutely fine and we were all laughing and joking same as usual. Things like this make you realise how short life is.

Last edited:
Sunday

Green Day

Breakfast
Muesli (HEXB)
Milk (HEXA)
Peach (0 syns)

Lunch
Cock-a-leekie soup (again!!) (HEXB)
Peach

Dinner
Cheese & potato pie (HEXA)
Beans (0syns)

Snack
Piece of fudge (2.5 syns)
Banana & low fat custard (4syns)

Total Syns for day: 6.5

Total syns for week: 82.5/105

Last edited:
Monday

Green day

Breakfast
Muesli (HEXB)
Milk (HEXA)

Lunch
Salad (0syns)
3 pagen Krisprolls (HEXB)
3 light laughing cow cheeses (1/2 HEXA)

Dinner
Quorn Chilli with rice (0syns)

Snack
Low fat yogurt (1.5syns)
Mini Mars Bar (8syns)

Total for day: 9.5 syns

Total for week 92/105

Weigh in tomorrow...not feeling very positive after a bad few days this week. I was very tempted to see this morning but figured that would be a bad idea as short of starving myself there is little I could do to change in 24hours!!!

I'm well back on the wagon now after my slip so will remain positive for a good week next week!!

Last edited:
Hi Becky, don't feel too disheartened - you never know, the scales might surprise you. And if they don't you know what you need to do and can get straight back on plan.
To be fair there are certain occasions where a slip is totally justified and I think it's safe to say that yours was totally justified last week.
Hope you had a good weekend - how was Toy Story? I really fancy seeing it (big kid at heart!!)

Hi Becky, don't feel too disheartened - you never know, the scales might surprise you. And if they don't you know what you need to do and can get straight back on plan.
To be fair there are certain occasions where a slip is totally justified and I think it's safe to say that yours was totally justified last week.
Hope you had a good weekend - how was Toy Story? I really fancy seeing it (big kid at heart!!)

Toy Story was brilliant thanks, we took my 3 year old daughter Holly...we weren't sure how she would behave so I went with a bag full of fruit and juice for her and my husband bought her a Jessie doll, she was fantastic though...no need for us to worry!!!

I'm not going to beat myself up over the last week. Like you said there are some things that you have to make exceptions for.

I noticed you have been hammering the wine a bit recently!!! Good luck with the KFC tonight, can't wait to hear how it goes x

Glad it was good - can't wait to see it!! Bet Holly loved it!

Wine has not been my friend this week... I'm ok as long as I restrict myself to the weekends (last Tuesday was a completely unplanned blow!!)

Here's to a better week for both of us!!

Tuesday

Red day

Breakfast
Banana (0syns)
Pear (0syns)

Lunch
Ham and egg salad with a bit of salad cream (2.5syns)
Low fat Custard (3 syns)

Dinner
Breaded chicken (2.5syns)
Low fat mayo (2.5syns)
Pear (0 syns)

Snack
Peach (0syns)
Mini Green & Blacks choc bar (5syns)

Syns for day: 15.5

Syns for week: 15.5/105

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO weighed in this morning...lost another 2 pounds :):):)! Really pleased with this after the week I had.

Last edited:
Wow congratulations - you must be so happy!!!

Well done!!

Wow congratulations - you must be so happy!!!

Well done!!

I'm over the moon with it Sarah thanks. Didn't expect a loss this week so It was a nice surprise...had to double check to make sure it was correct!!!

Wednesday

Breakfast
Muesli (HEXB)
Milk (HEXA)
Melon (0syns)
Low fat Yogurt (1.5syns)

Lunch
Cheese & onion Omlette (HEXA)
Weight watchers mini cookies (5syns)

Dinner
Baked potato with Tuna and mayo (HEXB) & (3syns)
Fresh fruit salad (0syns)

Snacks
Sugar free biscuit (.5syns)
Weight watchers wine (2syns)

Total Syns for day: 11

Total Syns for week: 27.5/105

The weight watchers wine was surprisingly nice. Think I have over-estimated on the syns to be on the safe side...will definately have it again!!

Last edited:
Thursday

Red day

Breakfast
Banana (0syns)
Pear (0syns)

Lunch
Salad, wholegrain Krisprolls (HEXB), 3 laughing cow light cheeses (part HEXA)
Fruit Salad with low fat yogurt (1.5syns)

Dinner
Went to a funeral so just picked at a couple of bits of chicken off the buffet (0syns)
Sugar free biscuits - lots (5syns)

Syns for day: 5.5syns

Syns for week: 34/105

Went to the funeral for my friend today which was really sad. There was a buffet with loads of yummy food and cake but I kept away from the bad stuff and just had some chicken - didn't really fell like eating. When I got home my husband had bought me a bottle of wine as I think he knew I would be ready for a glass but it is still in the fridge unopened...I'm going to save it for the weekend as I am going my mum's for lunch...will take it there!

Last edited:
Hi
Hope you're having a good morning.
I'm intrigued about Weightwatchers wine... what sort of wine did it taste like? And was it quite sweet?

Hi
Hope you're having a good morning.
I'm intrigued about Weightwatchers wine... what sort of wine did it taste like? And was it quite sweet?

Hi Sarah,

It was white wine, it was a bit sweeter than I would usually drink but it was really nice. Quite fruity!!! (it reminded me of blossom hill) I bought one of the little bottles that are like a medium sized glass and I got it Nice and cold in the freezer!

I'll definately be having it again!!!

Friday

Red day

Breakfast
Muesli (HEXB)
Skimmed milk (HEXA)
Banana (0 syns)
Pear (0 syns)

Lunch
Italian Chicken (5syns for sauce)
Chips (HEXB)
Cheese (HEXA)
Mayo (5syns)
Fruit Salad

Dinner
Prawn Sala with homemade sauce (2.5syns)
Small glass white wine (4 syns)

Syns for day: 16.5

Total syns for week: 50.5/105

Last edited:
Back