Time to lose weight!

Enjoy your trip to London, Becky!!! Walk, walk, walk to balance out any splurges. I lost 4lbs on my last trip to the UK just walking to/from the chippy and Bracknell Towne Centre for food...LOL!

That's my plan...just having a debate with myself about wether to wear sensible walking boots or cute pumps.... My head tells me boots but my eyes tell me pumps!!!!

Well, I'm back, 2 days of being majorly off plan so worrying about weigh in. Did loads of walking so hopefully that will help but given the fact I had maxed out by syns by 10am yesterday I am not very hopeful!!!

Will get back on plan tomorrow!

1.5lbs on this week which I kind of expected due to not being on plan at all since Tuesday.

I'm back on it now though and focusing on a good week this week...will hopefully lose the 1.5 and a bit more on top to get me back on track.

Breakfast
Grilled bacon and tomatoes on toast (HEXB)
Banana
Orange

Lunch
Baked potato with 3 laughing cos & beans (part hexa)
Fruit salad with natural yogurt

Dinner
Gammon
Mashed potato
Veg
Mustard (1syn)
Fruit salad, Meringue nest, fromage frais (3 syns)

Snacks

Syns for day: 4

Last edited:
blubex said:
1.5lbs on this week which I kind of expected due to not being on plan at all since Tuesday.

I'm back on it now though and focusing on a good week this week...will hopefully lose the 1.5 and a bit more on top to get me back on track.

Breakfast
Grilled bacon and tomatoes on toast (HEXB)
Banana

Lunch

Dinner

Snacks

Syns for day: 0

Good luck for the week :) xx

Breakfast
Weetabix crunchy bran with skimmed milk (HEA & HEB)
Banana
Orange

Lunch
Prawn salad with low fat mayo (3.5syns)
Fruit salad with low fat natural yogurt

Dinner
Linguine with Pesto (7syns)

Snacks
Options hot choc (2syns)

Total syns for day: 9

Last edited:
Breakfast
Weetabix topped with banana and skimmed milk (HEA & HEB)

Lunch
Pasta salad with low fat vinaigrette
Fruit salad with low fat natural yogurt

Dinner
Lamb with roasted vegetables
Mint sauce (1syn)

Snacks
Skinny cow lolly (3syns)

Total syns for day: 4

Last edited:
Struggling again today...this is typical of me...get a fw weeks into a diet, have a break in routine for some reason (2 days away last week) and find it really hard to get back on track.

Went to the pub for lunch today...was going to have salad and then ended up ordering new york chicken with chips and a ton of mayo.

Breakfast was good and not decided on dinner yet so will aim for a good but light meal and try and stay 100% for the rest of the week.

Much better today, stayed well on track so far...

Breakfast
Weetabix crunchy bran with skimmed milk (HEA & HEB)

Lunch
Baked potato with cheese & beans (part HEA)
Fruit salad with low fat natural fromage frais

Dinner
Homemade chicken balti with rice

Snacks
Skinny cow lolly (4.5 syns)

Total syns for day: 4.5

Back