Time to lose weight!

Friday at last, last weekend seems like a million years ago although the week seems to have flown by!! I am very ready for a couple of days off now!

Breakfast
2 slices wholemeal toast (HEXB)
Low fat spread (0.5syns)

Lunch
Ham salad with 3 light babybels (HEXA)
Fruit salad with low fat natural yogurt

Dinner
Salmon fillet with green veg
Strawberry mousse (1.5 syns)

Snacks
Dried strawberries, bananas, raisins (HEXB)

Total syns for day: 2

Last edited:
EE day today

Breakfast
Weetabix crunchy bran
Skimmed milk (hexa)
Strawberries with low fat natural yogurt

Lunch
Jacket Potato with chilli
Orange

Dinner
Spicy chinese rice
Strawberry mousse (1.5syns)

Snacks
Kiwi
Rice krispie square (8syns)

Total syns for day: 9.5

Last edited:
Hi Becky

Just wanted to say i really like your food diary's , its giving me ideas for when i start. Last weekend off then back to fat fighters on Monday :eek:

xx

Hi Becky

Just wanted to say i really like your food diary's , its giving me ideas for when i start. Last weekend off then back to fat fighters on Monday :eek:

xx

I follow plans out of the magazines (although a bit loosely somedays!!!) as I have stacks of them from the last time I was following SW.

I am really determined this time and the structure of the meal plans help me stay focussed.

Good luck with getting back on plan xx

2.5lbs off this week which takes me to a total of 7.5lbs and gets me back into the 15's. Still a long way to go but I am happy with the road I am going down.

Breakfast
Bacon, tomatoes, egg
Fruit salad with low fat fromage frais

Lunch
Mushrooms & beans on toast (HEXB)
Sugar free jelly (0.5syns)
Orange

Dinner
Steak, SW chips, Spinach
French Mustard (1syn)

Snacks

Total syns for day: 1.5

Last edited:
Breakfast
Weetabix with skimmed milk (HEXA & HEXB)
Orange

Lunch
Pasta Salad
fruit salad with low fat yogurt

Dinner
Feeling a bit off this evening so ditched the cottage pie and just had mash and peas instead.

Snacks
Very naughty M&S flapjack (a gift) I split it with my sister which was very unlike me!!!! - 9 syns
Banana
Options hot chocolate (1.5syns)
Low fat custard (4syns)

Total syns for day: 14.5

Last edited:
I am really suffering today...I fell down the stairs last night and have really hurt my shoulder and have bruised all down one side...High on pain killers but still really struggling to concentrate on work...I may try and sneak off home early to have hot bath and see if that helps ease it a bit.

I also seem to have really lost my appetite over the last 24 hours...last night I did not want my dinner so just ended up having some mash and peas which then resulted in me stuffing my face with yogurt and a hot chocolate later on in the evening then this morning I really struggled with some cereal and have only made a tiny lunch which I am really not bothered about eating...I am hungry but just don't feel like eating...very out of character for me!!!

Having a rough day at work today also...so far have had one guy crying over personal problems and a huge row with another who then came back for another argument later on in the day...I told him that if he doesn't like the way the company is run then he knows wehre the gate is!!! I don't think he really appreciated it but I am so sick of the attitudes of the people I have to manage...they seem to think that they are owed the world and do not like being told differently...I blame it on poor management historically but really they are worse than kids!!!!

Anyway, moan over..

Breakfast
Weetabix crunchy bran with skimmed milk (HEXA & HEXB)

Lunch
Cous cous & chicken
Muller light
Fruit salad

Dinner
Gammon steak and sauteed potatoes, loads of mange tout
Mustard (1syn)
Skinny cow lolly (3syns)

Snacks
Sugar free Jelly (0.5syns)
Options hot choc (1.5syns)

Total syns for day: 6

Last edited:
blubex said:
I am really suffering today...I fell down the stairs last night and have really hurt my shoulder and have bruised all down one side...High on pain killers but still really struggling to concentrate on work...I may try and sneak off home early to have hot bath and see if that helps ease it a bit.

I also seem to have really lost my appetite over the last 24 hours...last night I did not want my dinner so just ended up having some mash and peas which then resulted in me stuffing my face with yogurt and a hot chocolate later on in the evening then this morning I really struggled with some cereal and have only made a tiny lunch which I am really not bothered about eating...I am hungry but just don't feel like eating...very out of character for me!!!

Having a rough day at work today also...so far have had one guy crying over personal problems and a huge row with another who then came back for another argument later on in the day...I told him that if he doesn't like the way the company is run then he knows wehre the gate is!!! I don't think he really appreciated it but I am so sick of the attitudes of the people I have to manage...they seem to think that they are owed the world and do not like being told differently...I blame it on poor management historically but really they are worse than kids!!!!

Anyway, moan over..

Breakfast
Weetabix crunchy bran with skimmed milk (HEXA & HEXB)

Lunch

Dinner

Snacks

Total syns for day: 0

Nothing better than a good rant, get it off your chest !! You probably don't feel like eating from the fall, it must have shook you up :(.
Hope you feel better soon :)
Xx

Sorry you are having such a crappy day. Go home sick and have a nice bath! X

Good advice...I sloped off a bit early, had a steamong hot bath and felt a million times better for it.

Going to have a nytol and go to bed early as I think the pain stopped me from sleeping properly last night...I am useless without 8 hours!!!

Feeling more positive today...been unbelievably busy which I think helps.

Breakfast
Spaghetti hoops on toast (HEXB)
Grapes

Lunch
Lentil & ham soup (HEXB)
Apple

Dinner
SW chips & beans
Creamy crumb topped peaches (3.5syns)

Snacks
Options hot choc (2syns)

Syns for day: 5.5

Last edited:
Another crazy day again today plus lunch with a friend...I think I managed very well....

Breakfast
2 slices wholemeal toast (HEXB)
Reduced sugar marmalade (1syn)
2 plums

Lunch
Penne arabiatta (5syns) - at frankie and bennies so I'm guessing the syns.
Sugar free jelly (0.5 syns)

Dinner
Pork chops
Mash
brocolli
Apple sauce (2syns)

Snacks
Orange
Mango, Strawberries and low fat fromage frais

Total syns for day: 10

Last edited:
Friday - YAY!!!

Breakfast
Mushroom omlette with baked beans
2 plums

Lunch
Egg sandwich with a tiny bit of salad cream (HEXB 1 syn)
Fruit salad with fromage frais

Dinner
Lamb & roasted veg
Melon topped with mullerlight

Snacks
Strawberry mousse (1.5 syns)

Total syns for day: 2.5

Last edited:
Had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and I have STS so unless a miracle strikes today I will be an unhappy bunny tomorrow particularly as I have a lot going on next week so expect to fall of the wagon!!!

Breakfast
Kedgeree (HEXB)
Melon

Lunch
Cous-cous
Orange

Dinner
Totally gone off food again.....2 slices wholemeal Toast (HEXB)
Chocolate spread (4 syns)

Snacks
Skinny cow lolly (3 syns)
Grapes & blueberries

Total syns for the day: 7

Last edited:
Hmm just half a pound off this week which is a little bit disappointing. The only thing I have done different this week is to eat less fruit as I worried I was having too much - I'm going to up my fruit intake again and see how that goes. I'm in London on a jolly with my hubby for 2 days this week and have a wedding to go to next Saturday so will have to work very hard to stay focused!!!

London will involve lots of walking so hopefully that will balance out any excess calories!!!

Breakfast
Weetabix crunchy bran with skimmed milk (HEXB & HEXA)
Handful of grapes

Lunch
Home-made cock-a-leekie soup
2 syn Cup-cakes (2syn)
Grapes & blueberries

Dinner
BBQ food - meat & salad - (5 syns)

Snacks
Bourbon biscuit (3.5syns)
Loads of fruit
Rice Krispie Square (8.5 syns)

Total syns for day:19 - oops

Last edited:
Breakfast
Weetabix crunchy bran with skimmed milk (HEB & HEA)
Handful of grapes & bluberries

Lunch
Baked potato with Laughing cow & beans (Part HEA)

Dinner
Bacon (HEB), quorn sausages, poached eggs, beans
Skinny cow lolly (3syns)

Snacks
Banana

Total syns for day: 3

Last edited:
Hoping to stay well on plan again today as off to London for 2 days tomorrow so will be eating out and drinking so will probably go a little off the rails....

Breakfast
Weetabix crunchy bran with skimmed milk (HEA & HEB)
Orange

Lunch
Ham & egg salad with salad cream (2syns)
Fruit salad

Dinner
Egg & salad cream sandwich (1syn & HEB)

Snacks
Fruit salad with low fat yogurt

Total syns for day: 4.5

Last edited:
Enjoy your trip to London, Becky!!! Walk, walk, walk to balance out any splurges. I lost 4lbs on my last trip to the UK just walking to/from the chippy and Bracknell Towne Centre for food...LOL!

Back