Time to say goodbye :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by now_or_never, 29 July 2008 Social URL.

1. now_or_never

now_or_never Member

Hi guys,

I didnt want to disappear without saying bye and thanks for all the support. I have just came off about my 20th CD Attempt and I am giving it up as a bad job, I just dont have the will power and I end up bingeing when I come off for a day and putting on more than I have lost.

Anyway I started Low GI which is meant to be ideal for us PCOS ladies and in 2 days I have lost 4lbs im over the moon as im eating so well and cooking delicious meals but changing the fatty ingredients ive always used!

I know 4lbs in 2 days wont continue but at 2lb a week I will be happy.

Good luck on your journeys, if anyone is thinking about low GI feel free to message me to chat xx

VJ X
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Pop back in here and say hello and tell us how you are getting on. Want to do low Gi when I've lost a bit more.
  4. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Best of luck VJ - You have to be happy with your choice to do well - so I'm sure you will.
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hiya hun, best of luck. make sure and let us know how your doing :)

6. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    Good Luck and keep in touch x
  7. now_or_never

now_or_never Member

Thanks guys uve all been great and il keep popping in! x
  8. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hope you're going to stay around on Minimins though ? :):):)
  9. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Im wondering if i should do the same....like you i can feel myself reverting straight back to bingeing. i also have bad pcos so know how hard dieting is for us!

I keep losing/ gaining/ losing/gaining! Its driving me maddddd!!

You will have to let me know how u get on- im apprehensive changing incase it all goes back on!!xxx
  10. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Good luck it sounds like you've found the diet for you! XX
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.