Time to shift the last of my twin baby weight :)

harrieth

Ok so here goes....
My name is Harriet and I am a twin mummy to two beautiful 18 month old boys :). I was doing well with my weights loss but have fallen off the band wagon the last couple of weeks so thought if I do a food diary everyone will be able to see what I am eating....

breakfast:
cup of tea (hea)
banana
1 rocky road hifi and alpen light (heb)

lunch:
two rashers of bacon (fat removed)
fried egg with frylight
tinned toms
satsuma

dinner:
curry savoury rice
added peppers, chicken, chilli, sweetcorn and peas was yummy!

snack:
custard cream (3 syns)
rich tea finger (1.5 syns)
2 Jaffa cakes (4 syns)

8.5 syns for today

Last edited:
Hey hun. Food looks good for today. Can I just ask though, why "must try harder with breakfast"? There isn't anything wrong with what you're having, looks fine to me x

Thank you :). I'm glad that you think my breakfast is ok, I get told a lot I should eat more at breakfast! I feel better about it now.

Thank you :). I'm glad that you think my breakfast is ok, I get told a lot I should eat more at breakfast! I feel better about it now.

Don't worry about it hun. If that's what you enjoy for breakfast and it fills you up, there's no problem with it at all! It' looks great to me - I quite often just have a bit of fruit and a HiFi bar for breakfast. You're doing really well :)

Here goes for this morning....

breakfast:
banana
bacon
bread (heb)
ketchup (1 syn)

lunch:
chips
beans
cheese (hea)
satsuma
blueberries

Last edited:
Here goes for this morning....

breakfast:
banana
bacon
bread (heb)
ketchup (1 syn)

Mmm, bacon butty :drool: can't beat it! I wish I had time for things like this on a morning, but I start work at 8am so it's a bit of a rush. I always look forward to Saturday mornings when I make a huge fried breakfast for just 1 Syn. I cook a couple of bits of bacon (fat removed), 2 Weight Watchers premium pork sausages (half a Syn each), fry an egg in Frylight, and grilled mushrooms, onions and cherry tomatoes. If I'm feeling especially hungry I might have some toast with it too, using my HExB. Yummy - can't wait for tomorrow morning! xx

Ok so I have been doing slimming world alone but not writing down what I am eating so not getting good losses. I am going back to class and hopefully will get this weight off quite quick :)

breakfast:
banana
tea w skimmed milk/sugar (1 syn)

Back