Time to start a diary :)

well I know mr. eiregirl is doing it at the moment and he is a typical man chips and fried meat but he has actually said that salad is the nicest thing for him at the moment, His mom nearly had a stroke when he said it as he has never eaten anything green in his life! lol

only a few days left before my break so I am getting a bit excited- I have enough food until thursday but I am meant to come off friday, I hope I dont have to buy a full week of food for it!

But ya I am just after TTOM and feeling a little backed up so I am not sure how this weeks loss is going to go, but I will be devastated if i dont get the 3 and a half pounds to make 50 pounds loss which i am super excited about as it puts me half way to my final goal which I will be continueing to work towards during this month (aka not put anyback on :) ) and then at the end of july I will go back on lipotrim until I am finished- Hopefully 3 months or less but as long as it takes I will continue as I honestly don't mind the food at all.

So i have started my refeed now and I can honestly say I dont really like the maintance products. Strange world :)

Back