Time to step it up!

gonabslim79

Well, im about to embark on my 1st journey on Exante, and 2nd journey on a VCLD.

Im excited and nervous at the same time.

I dont want to fail this.

My months supply came today and i start in the morning!

I dont go back to work till Tuesday so im hoping that Ketosis kicks in so that i dont suffer and moan at work about how hungry i am!

Ive just go back from a Boxercise/circuit training class, but am tucking into my last packet of maltesers......it is my last!!!!

Will try to update daily, so that i can look back at my journey!

Ok so I thought I was doing well today. Had a shake for brekkie and bar for lunch (which i made last about an hour)

Drunk green tea coffee water and sparkling water all day.

Now the hungar pangs are starting to kick in. And the lamp stew in the slow cooker smells lovely!!!

Also the taste in my mouth is gross. Need some gum or something!!!

Still got at least another 3 days till ketosis kicks in!!

Urghhh have some will power !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 2 - well its only 10.48!

Had to go to bed early as i was watching telly and all i could think about was food.

Woke up this morning and my stomach wasnt growling like i thought it would.

had a coffee and then the banana shake. which i thought was actually ok! phew... cos i dont really like banana shakes!!

Oh feels guilty for eating, i keep telling him its my choice and i am happy to sit and eat my shake and soup while they both have brekkie etc.

Ive just taken my lil man swimming, and even though its a parent toddler group so all i do is hold him most of the time. im shattered and starving again!! lol. green tea to warm me up i spose!!

anyway, so far so good. heres to the rest of the day!

Hello and welcome to Exante!
I'm sure you know from doing vlcd before that the first few days are the worst, stick with it and like you say by the time you go back to work should be well and truly in ketosis.

Good luck and keep us posted with your successes x

Thank you!

23.54 - day 2 done!

Just been dozing on the sofa and awoke from a dream that I'd given in and eaten a bowl of something. Don't even though what just woke up feeling guilty! Lol, tut.

Am feeling like my glands are up, great don't fancy a cold AND not being able to eat!! Boooo!!

Night night x x

Day 4 - omg, I'm starving right now. I keep dreaming about the ham in the fridge!!!!

Maybe I should go to bed. Been ok up till now!! Thought its meant to get easier!!

Full of cold as well. Not sure what I can take! All bunged up and sneezing :-(

gonabslim79 said:
Full of cold as well. Not sure what I can take! All bunged up and sneezing :-(

Oh bless you you poor thing :( paracetamol is good for temperatures and keto friendly

my nose is still stuffy, but not feeling it too much in my head so hopefully i will be ok.

back to work today, and i told everyone that i am being good!!

I made 30 valentine cupcakes yesterday!! and didnt even lick the spoon! i gave the best one to OH and the rest to work and his work.

i iced a few left over ones tonight and was soooo tempted to take a bite but i didnt.

but to be honest i am starting to struggle with the soups tonight. i had the chicken one and really didnt fancy it!! i just want a normal meal! the spag bol the boys had tonight looked and smelt yummy!! i had a coffee while i fed my little man.

but i have had a sneaky peak and am pleased to say i am about 8lbs down. so hopefully i can do at least 1 week 100% and maybe introduce a meal after that.

im so scared of me just giving up and then it goes back on quickly.
i have re educated my self over the last year with doing rosemary conley and exercise so i am hoping i wont gorge when i come off.

2 more days until official weigh in!!

come on!! i iknow i can do it!!!!

Day 6!!

One more day to go till I've done 100% for a week!!

Urghhh!!

Lol, oh how I miss the yummy teas I'm cooking up for my family. But oh how I like seeing the figure go down in my scales each morning!!!

Tonight I totally struggled with the soup so I think I'm gonna ditch them and see how I go with shakes in eve as well as morning.

I've got circuit training tomo. I'm gonna have my shake before I go and when I come home if I think I need it will scrabble up some egg.

Still thinking about doing ws after this week or maybe just mixing it up ts & ws.

My mouth tastes foul. Yuk!!

I keep wondering what it will be like to be a few stone lighter.... It's hard to imagine being like something I have never been. Maybe that's why I always get to certain weights and don't get lower!!

Day 8!! Weigh in

Whoop whoop!!! Actually made it through!!!

Last night had hot choc and I actually went to bed not feeling hungry so ketosis has finally set in or I'm more satisfied with the shakes.

A work colleague (have told them bring extra good) told me yest that I was in for a good weigh in today as I looked like I had lost weight! So that was nice.

So ...... Drum roll!!!! Is 13.4lbs!!!!

Whoop whoop!!! Very pleased indeed!!!

My next goal will be 219lbs

Then I will be half way thru my journey!!! So that's 7lbs away.

Crikey it doesn't seem that unachievable now!!!!

Ok so I screwed up last night. Thought I would join my family in a meal and use it as a WS day. I only had 2 packs as I was having tea. And has pasta and Tom sauce for tea. The meal was about 550 cals in total so I thought I was being good!!

Turns out I totally messed up and actually had an 'off plan day' pfftt!!!

Never mind, I enjoyed the meal and have been 100% today! Even had the veg soup, as I went off the soup!!

Anyway we went shopping today as I really 'need' a new handbag so I treated my self to a gorgeous Karen millen bag!! It's lush!!! My little gift to myself!! Is way way better than a calorific treat!!! Just cost a bit more!! Lol

Also tried on a dress in there , as need a red one for hen do. I tried on the 16 but it was too small, same as the last one I relied from next. I could tell in the mirror that I looked smaller so pretty pleased. But am determined to buy a size 16 or less.

That's an amazing loss.... Well done you!!!

Don't go fretting about the slip, you sound back on track, and should be so proud of yourself!!!!

Xxx

Back