Time to stop trading what I want the most for what I want right now!

it will get there, faster than other diets but it still takes time. 5lb is great!

I agree 5lbs is great. Just keep on plodding on and you will be in those 11's before you know it

Oh I do hope so..... I try to take up my boredom just now looking at clothes on the Internet, keeping the thought in mind that if I do this then I could wear branded clothes too! Hate the branded shops just now which all appear to stock size 'large' but it only seems to be in the region of a size 14 (which I would not say is 'large'!)..... One day I keep telling myself, one day! (Hopefully soon!) lol

Day 5..... Today I feel grotty..... very unpositive and my tummy feels odd, but i don't want to give in - the thought of 16 weeks seems a long way away..... oh pffft..... think i'll go get a coffee and then have a look at some nice clothes - maybe print myself up a calender..... bit worried about xmas etc, think i might carry on through and not risk the sabotage, but who knows how i am going to feel when the time comes, meh on a downer today

Well turns out I have a bad tummy today (sorry if that's TMI!)
Anyway have been counting up the calendar and I think my finish date will be 26 February 2013.
Does anyone know if we are safe to carry on right through with a VLCD for that many weeks cos on Cambridge you are only allowed 12 weeks at such a low intake then if you need longer you go to step 2 for 2 weeks them return to the lower step..... Just wondering cos I see no info on the site, but I'm thinking might be wise to have a few 'normal' days spread in between every few weeks?

I had a terrible bug last week was nauseous and sick from last tuesday and didnt feel right until Tuesday so didnt actually start s&s until yesterday. Hopefully you have shaken off your bug now?

How long have you been on s&s and how are yo finding it? So far after a long break off of CD I am much preferring the products they dont taste as chemically as the CD ones but dont know if its because i was sick of them! My mini goal is 10st7 and would like to be there in 4 weeks then see how I feel I may choose to loose another 10 lbs who knows.

When is your weigh in day? do you have a mini goal or incentive?

My first weigh in will be on Saturday, i find it better than cambridge cos the porducts are more food like - rather than just 3 shakes a day.

My short term goals are:

My start weight is 13.11st

Be under 12.7st by Halloween (4 weeks into plan)
Be under 12st for the 24th of November (8 weeks into plan)
Be under 11.7st for Xmas (12 weeks into plan)
Be under 10.7st for my Birthday on 19th January (that will be 16 weeks into plan)
Be around or under 9.7st for valentines day (20 weeks into plan)

I plan to have around 14 days throughout as 'normal' days!

Plan from the 16th-26th of February 2013 is the 10 day re-feed - and hopefully will be done and dusted from there lol

I think the bug is making is way out of my system and feeling ok - hope tomorrow i feel more positive!

I was just wondering as I am around the same height as you and just have no idea where I want to be! I started in a tight size 14 at 13 stone 10 last october and have been at around 11st to 11st 5 since last christmas.

I know I dont want to be more than 10st 7 and I am currently wearing a size 12 top and bottom. I was thinking I would like to be a size 10 but not sure at which weight that will happen whether it will be 10 st 7 or 10 stone exactly. Its hard to tell really! I would love to be at my first goal by my Nephews birthday party in 4 weeks time. I would just like to be where I want to be by Christmas and have started to refeed by then!

Good luck hun you seem to be doing amazingly so far.

stay strong, there is a bug going round at the mo, also might be your body's last ditch attempt at keeping any spare carbs you have lurking around. You are doing really well :)

on the break thing I don't know, but I am doing 12 weeks then having a break but trying to keep the carbs out still before getting back on after new year. I know I will put on but hopefully if I'm sensible then it won't be too bad

I was just wondering as I am around the same height as you and just have no idea where I want to be! I started in a tight size 14 at 13 stone 10 last october and have been at around 11st to 11st 5 since last christmas.

I know I dont want to be more than 10st 7 and I am currently wearing a size 12 top and bottom. I was thinking I would like to be a size 10 but not sure at which weight that will happen whether it will be 10 st 7 or 10 stone exactly. Its hard to tell really! I would love to be at my first goal by my Nephews birthday party in 4 weeks time. I would just like to be where I want to be by Christmas and have started to refeed by then!

Good luck hun you seem to be doing amazingly so far.

Im heading for 9.7 to make it to a 10 - cos when i was 10st i was a comfy 12

its so weird how peoples sizes differ. I know my weight seems high for how I look but i do lots of boxing and spinning so guess some of it is muscle. I would love to be a comfy 10!

We will get there :)

Try to stay positive, you are doing great!

We all have days like that, my day is usually weigh in day. I am so excited by my weight loss I am on a high for a few hours, then I get all negative at what I still have to achieve, but it usually passes by the next day.

It is strange how we are all different sizes at similar weights. I am now 14st 9lbs and still not fully into an average 18, yet a 20 is mostly falling off me. Yet at my heaviest 2 years ago I was 17st 8lbs and a size 22. I am hoping to be in a size smaller soon.

Well turns out I have a bad tummy today (sorry if that's TMI!)
Anyway have been counting up the calendar and I think my finish date will be 26 February 2013.
Does anyone know if we are safe to carry on right through with a VLCD for that many weeks cos on Cambridge you are only allowed 12 weeks at such a low intake then if you need longer you go to step 2 for 2 weeks them return to the lower step..... Just wondering cos I see no info on the site, but I'm thinking might be wise to have a few 'normal' days spread in between every few weeks?

If I'm not mistaken, the advice is that you should do 12 weeks and then take a break at such low calories, and then increase to 800-1000 calories for a week (still protein/low carb), then you can return to the VLCD for another 12 week period. Not sure on the exact science behind that - but nevertheless, I think you'd have to be pretty amazing to continue on this solidly for more than 12 weeks!

Well was shopping night, nearly crumbled for a tiramisu..... All around could almost taste the goodies! Argh the willpower is under strain I tell thee!

STAY STRONG! the temptation is a bugger but use your bars to try and crave it

Ok day 6, I have not caved in, I have had a peek at the scales and I see 13.4 so that's 7lbs off so far, not bad!

Had to give in to an early breakfast and a bit of extra protein yesterday so trying to hold out till 12 for my first pack today, will just have to keep at the water til then, I'm not hungry have a bit of migraine coming on..... Not great but I have an hour an a half before I collect the one from nursery so I just chill til then x

Day has gone very well, have probs had an extra few grams of veg and chicken than I should tonight but hey ho at least it's not chocolate and cider! Lol

I'm pretty sure my stomach looks flatter! :) I'm not measuring yet though - I'm an 18 just and have a pair of 16 jeans and a pair of 14's, once they are too big I will be smiling!

They will soon be on hun :) nice feeling a flat tummy on plan :) your doing great Xx

Back