Time to take control ...wish me luck xxx

Lollymay

So tomorrow i start my 12 weeks of sole source.

After one failed attempt 2 years ago after loosing a stone in my first week i am more determined than ever.

I have weighed and at the moment i stand at 13.4 stone and am 5ft. I am hoping to loose five stone so that for the first time in my adult life i can feel better about myself.

over the past couple of years my weight has spiraled out of control and i actually notice people look and talk to you in a different way when your big.

As well as wanting to do this for my health and for general appearance, one of my main triggers/realisations that things were out of control was my boyfriend when i first got with him a year ago mentioned i was the biggest girl he had been with, i sure this wasn't meant in a bad way and was just a passing comment but ive put 2.5 stone on since then and generally feel disgusting about myself.

Bit anxious that im not going to get through it as my will power is generally zero but i really hope i can do it, it will make me the happiest girl in the world.

So roll on tomorrow ..........

Good Luck on your journey hun! This forum is great for advice and support. I too have at least 5 stone to lose and so far have lost 21lbs in 3 weeks! It's already made such a huge difference to my life xxx

Hi Lollymay, i onlystarted last weds, so not too far in front of u, i wanr to loose5-6 stone, so similar goals, total diference in height tho and weight, im 5.8 and lots heavier!!!

totally agree with u wen u say people look n treat u differently, ive noticed in the corridor at work, men move for small women but dnt bother wen bigger people come thru!! and given we need the extra room too.... lol

same as me u know this diet works, but it is hard and testing!!! im on day 5 and feel good food wise, but have had foul moods, my advice for first few days at least is drink lots of water n keep a low profile if u can, the smallest things irritated me!! lol

Good luck x

Hey MissyH,

Well done for being so positive. Last time i tried this the first 3 days were horrible and i turned into mega ***** but i think your right that ill just keep my head down.

I think when we reach our weekly weighins its will give us a boost when we see the weight dropping off.

Well all i can say about the silly pathetic men in the corridor is ...just you wait ......soon we can barge them back lol.

good luck my darling xxxxx

Guys, you will find you have your good days and bad days. I certainly do but then I remind myself why I'm doing this. I've found that setting mini goals really helps. I'm getting a reward when I'm at the half way point of 3 stone. Hubby is gonna buy me some Ugg boots. Sad I know but ive always wanted a pair :) xxx

Good luck Lollymay, I have five stone to loose as well, it seems a long way away for me at the moment but when I think how quick time goes by maybe its not that long and at least by then we will be slim for Summer :)

Look forward to being on the journey with you :) bring on the next 12 wks x

Thanks Lillymay - i think a positive mind is what makes the difference between success n failure on this diet, tho i have to admin to being a daily weigher, it keeps me going lol

look forward to following ur success xx

Miss H said:
Hi Lollymay, i onlystarted last weds, so not too far in front of u, i wanr to loose5-6 stone, so similar goals, total diference in height tho and weight, im 5.8 and lots heavier!!!

totally agree with u wen u say people look n treat u differently, ive noticed in the corridor at work, men move for small women but dnt bother wen bigger people come thru!! and given we need the extra room too.... lol

same as me u know this diet works, but it is hard and testing!!! im on day 5 and feel good food wise, but have had foul moods, my advice for first few days at least is drink lots of water n keep a low profile if u can, the smallest things irritated me!! lol

Good luck x

Hi I too am on day 5, it's been hard today but ive stuck to it!!! Went to the pub yesterday after shopping as my son met us and had 2 glasses of water, I still can't believe I did that. I feel a bit grumpy at the moment and would love a glass of wine, but then when you come on here and read people's stories it does keep you motivated so thanks and good luck to everyone for a good week xx

ohh lollymay - u have a ticker thingy.... how do i do one of those????

click on mine and it will take you through to the ticker factory, click that you want a weightloss ticker (think it halfway down the page) then fill in the relevant info.

when you have created it you will see a link that you will need to highlight and copy then come back to this site and click on user cp at the top left of the page then you need to go into edit signature (left hand side of the page) then paste the link into it and save ....bobs your uncle xxx

thank you!!!

all thanks to u!! :)

Hi Lollymay. I'm just finishing my 4th week & just wanted to let you know that it does get easier. Yes, some days are a struggle but these get fewer and further apart. Good luck with your weigh in!
Xxx

ok last meal done. Feel really stuffed and fed up that again i could not put my boots on properly so my man had to tie them for me .... how embarrassing. its times like this that i feel the most determined.

Off to the pub to see my bfs son in his band play, not going to drink too much that i feel crap tomorrow and tell myself that i wont start till tuesday because i have a hangover and need food.

xxx

Back