Times Like These

Kellie177

All My Family Have Just Gone Out For a 3 Course Meal And a Good Drinking Session For a Few Birthday In the Family And i Couldnt Go.. :cry: So Im Sitting In All Alone..
Its Times Like These Are Tough... To Make It Worse there Away To My Favourite Resturant lol Hope It All Goes Stright To There Thights! oj

Aw they will be home soonish and you will feel fab tommorrow. I'm missing a party my dh has gone to. Not bothered though its worth the weight loss.x

Your a Lot Tougher Than Me lol Its not even that i feel hungry jus craving a nice meal right now and a few glasses of wine or vodka lol

I think I have reached ketosis as I have lost my appetite and had an odd taste in my mouth yesterday. Also my husband said my breath was vile (how romantic eh). Hold on for it Kellie it really helps with willpower.

i thought i was on ketosis too as my mouth smells lik somethings dead inside me lol have u tryed those breath strips got them today they help aswell my boyfriend said the same lol Men eh!

Don't worry you two, you will soon be able to go out to parties etc, and not be bothered about not eating or drinking alcohol. Just make sure you have a glass of water or a black coffee and you will be fine.

It gets so much easier the longer you do this, it really does!

Bev's right! I don't miss out on events I go and drink sparkling water. I know its not the same, but I feel so proud of myself for not giving in. My friends are astonished at my will power. I am looking forward to a few southern comforts maybe in October, but aware that if I want to keep slim i'll have to be careful and not slip back into piggy mode!!
It'll be worth it - you'll see!!! :)
Emma x

Back