Times of shakes?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Yeye, 2 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Yeye

Yeye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(39.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all, just wondering what the verdict of my time schedule of shakes is, for the last few days (maybe longer than that) I have been having my shakes at approx. 6pm, 8pm and 10pm. I don't know if this is okay or not, Please help..............

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Thornhill Cate

Thornhill Cate 50+ and fabulous

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    Oh my God, do you go all day with nothing other than water, tea and coffee? I couldn't do that. I have mine at breakfast, lunch and in the evening. Accepted wisdom says that your metabolism works better when you eat at regular intervals throughout the day. Not sure how this applies on LT though. You should ask your pharmacist.

4. Pink_ladybug

Pink_ladybug Slimming for my wedding!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have mine about 9am, 1pm and 6pm to try and get into a habit for refeed and real meals! I couldn't go all day, I need my breakfast shake!

5. x__lis__x

x__lis__x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.71%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD from 16th October 2012
    I also do breakfast, dinner, tea. Don't know how u manage all day without them!x

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im not on LT but I have to admit I have my shakes around the same time as you, usually the first isnt til after 1830. I find evenings hardest so prefer to have them for that. Certainly hasnt done me any harm so far :)

I think the important thing is to do it the way that suits you best, Id rather wait til evening and stick to just my shakes than have them early and end up having something I shouldnt in the evening

Last edited: 2 February 2011
  7. arrmickk

arrmickk Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(10.88%)
    Diet:
    LT/Exante
    Wow! I can't believe you go all day without anything. I would spread them out a bit more perhaps to adjust to going back to eating. I have mine at 10-11am, 3-4pm and 7-8pm

8. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    I used to have one a breakfast and have the other two at 5.30 and 8.00 p.m. I drank tea/coffee throughout the day and drank plenty of water. As long as you get your three shakes every day, you will be fine.
    Possibly would be better to develop the habit of a breakfast shake so when you finish tfr you will go on to have a breakfast each day.

9. Yeye

Yeye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(39.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanx all, I really appreciate ur replies. I did initially have 12noon, 6pm and 9pm ish. I think I'll try and get back to this. I really don't have any appetite and to be honest when I'm busy I just carry on with whatever I'm doing and just have the shakes in the evening while OH cooks and eats his tea, I feed baby etc x

10. arrmickk

arrmickk Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(10.88%)
    Diet:
    LT/Exante
    I was thinking again about your post today, and I was thinking as they are so close together, does this ever mess with your ketosis since you are having the whole days calories quite close together? It might be taking you out of ketosis a bit maybe? Just a thought. Might not be the case at all but maybe they recommend to spread them out for this reason?

11. Yeye

Yeye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(39.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi,
    I don't have any appetite at all n with my breath I'd say I haven't come out of ketosis?
    WI tomorrow so I will ask pharmacist, but tbh I feel like I know more than them due to advice offered on here :)

12. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    I used to think this too but it doesn't. It's the total carbs figure that's important. Obviously there's variation between individuals but 60g carbs seems to be the average for a lot of people. Stay under this you'll stay in ketosis, go over youll start coming out.

I tend to have my shakes etc very close together as well. Not always, but mostly. I'm not so hungry early in the day but as soon as I have my first meal I'm hungry within 2 hours so its just easier to make the first one as late as possible.

Once you're eating again though that'd change but if it keeps you on track in the short term I say do whatever it takes (within reason).

13. fatty bum bum

fatty bum bum Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi All

Its nice to read all these suggestions as I'm only day 3 and not got a clue whats right or wrong!:D

14. Bitsy

Bitsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm a meal times gal - breakfast shake, lunch shake, dinner shake. I just try to spread them out so I'm not starving when I'm out & about meeting friends for coffee/drinks (water!).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.