times to have shakes?

beccamckecca

Hi all, should you aim to have had all your shakes by a certain time of night. I know people say you shouldnt eat after 7pm is it the same when your on this diet? i have my first around 11am my second at 4pm and my last around 8pm.
thanks

Hi, I do the same - try to have my first one as late as possible! But hadn't thought about this - perhaps it is the wrong way round?
I just know I am weaker and more likely to cheat at night so if I have a shake to look forward to that will keep me on the straight and narrow!!!
x

i know, im never hungry in the mornings so i think if i hold it off and spread them out at least if im hungry later on ive still got one to have.
To be honest though most days now im not at all hungry and nearly forget to have them xx

Wow, that is great, wish I was like that! Though if I'm honest I'm not hungry really, just want to eat out of habit I guess, or greed!

I do still get the odd craving, its very odd though, where as i would usually want something very unhealthy i now sometimes think itd be lovely to have an apple or a slice of fresh bread etc. hope them sort of cravings carry on once ive finished the diet lol xxx

:D haha that tickled me xx

I do the same with my shakes guys. Unless i'm at work and i have to have my first one at 7 and my second at 4, i have mine at 11, 4-5 and 9! It's never affected my losses anytime i've done this diet so carry on girls!x

great thanks louize thats made me feel better xx

I suppose everyone has a different schedule. I am starving and weak in the mornings. I wake at 7am and have my first shake at 8.30am , my lunch shake is about 2pm and my dinner is about 6.30pm because I usually workout at around 7pm(after work) and want to have the energy to do it. I do go to bed quite early though. Experiment with a schedule that is good for you.

WellandGood - did you exercise right from the start? I want to go running cos I have a fun run at the end of may but wasn't sure I'd be upto it.

The only thing i've done differently this time of being on the diet is up my water intake! In total including what i have in my shakes i drink 4.5 litres a day! I dont know if that is anything to do with how much you lose but well...we will see on my next weigh in wont we! How much are you managing to drink a day?xx

i struggle with the water, ive always been a person that doesnt drink alot, i could go a whole day without a drink! with the water in my shakes i now try and get 3-4l down me, sooo hard!

Me too...i hate drinking water..its the most tasteless boring thing ever!!! I had to force it down me a the start too but now i've convinced myself (even if its not true) that the more I drink the better the diet will be haha. Its prob all in my head but if it gets it all down me i dont care! :p x

I have been drinking 6 pints a day, plus the water in my shakes and a few teas. Not sure how much that is in litres?

I have been drinking 6 pints a day, plus the water in my shakes and a few teas. Not sure how much that is in litres?

6 pints is around just under 3.5 litres so with that and your shakes etc your drinking loads :) i've started drinking cups of tea after every shake..i never used to drink it unless i visited my grandma before haha but now if i have one it makes it feel more like a meal..im so strange lol xx

Haha, I am a bit of a pensioner I must admit - a complete tea addict!
I never thought I'd be able to drink it black but all the coffee was making me feel a bit sick so I have switched to tea and it seems to be doing the trick!

yeah i dont have any problems drinking the amount of water because im a water fiend but i can mostly only manage 2 shakes, is this gonna damage the amount of weight i lose? i dont feel weak or hungry at all. x

On a weekday I have my morning shake at 6-7 am, depends on when I wake up, I then have my afternoon shake at 3:30 or 4pm I then have my last shake at 10pm.

Back