ProPoints Timidly starting a diary Please can people help!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
So I have no idea what I am doing and how i am doing this.
So i am just doing guess work as i havent got esource either which is pants.

Diary starts tomorrow wed 13th april 2011.

Daily points 36

Breakfast -
x2 weetabix (3pp)
Skimmed milk quarter of pint (1pp)
Canderel (0pp)

total - 4pp

Lunch-
Jacket potatoe 280g (10pp)
tub Cottage cheese asda gfy coronation (4pp)
Salad - lettuce, 2tbs sweetcorn, pickled onions, peppers. (2pp)
Can't believe its not butter 1 tsp- (1pp)

total - 17pp

Dinner-
Tesco light choices riocotta pasta (12pp)

Snack- hot chilli tortillas 2pp
Bagel and 3 pp worth of Philli so 7 pp

total used - 42pp used
weekly points 43 left (prob save for Wine at the weekend mmmmmmmmm)

Going to add in a few bananas and grapes (hardly got food in and these are in at the mo lol)

Doesnt seem much to eat compared to how much i could eat on sw. But we will see maybe thats why i wasnt loosing weight so quick.

If you can comment or help in anyway that would be tremedous! thank you in advance. x

Last edited:
Hi Fatty no more!

I am on day 7 of week 1 and this propoints plan is really easy to follow. Especially with the 0 point fruit and veg!
Your menu looks good but I would have more fruit and veg. Just add it to your next shopping list. I enjoy stirfrys, soups and plain old salads. I also eat special k every morning with banana and strawberries chopped in. Its very filling and yummy!

Good Luck!

First day and feeling quite apprehensive. Its weird as I am quite scared. I am serial weigher too so banishing myself from the scale so i have a nice surprise next week.
x

Hiya looks good hun.. although sorry but a 280G jacket spud is 10PP... Yep they are quite high..
And cathedral ligher cheese is 7pp for 80g.

BUT Tomato puree is 1pp for 60g.
If you need any help with pointing just give a shout out over on the pro points queiry board hun.. you'll get the hang xx

thank you. Changed it.
Does it look ok now?

Its so hard dieting on an empty cupboard lol. Went out and got some ww stuff from poundland with my last £4 lol.

looks good hun, on my skint weeks i have the ww frozen meals with frozen veg.. xx

too skint to even buy them lol.
I got alot of back pay which went straight on debts stupidly and therefore my working tax credit has been stopped as i have earnt too much (god knows how as i end up with nothing 2 weeks before payday)

Just gonna try and use whats in the fridge. Hubs gets paid next wed so until then its make do. :(

Only half way through day 1 but not been hungry so thats good. Think its cos been keeping myself busy cleaning!

Breakfast
x1 ww bagel (4pp)
x2 tbsp extra light philli (2pp)
X1 ww yoghurt (1pp)
Bowl of grapes
total - 7pp

Lunch -
X2 slices hovis medium sliced white bread - (5pp)
2 tsp cant believe its not butter (2pp)
205g baked beans - (5pp)

Total - 12pp

Snack - x2 hovis seed sensation (6pp)
X2 can't believe it's not butter (2pp)

Dinner -
Home made salmon kedgeree see link - http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...need-working-out-tho-if-someone-can-help.html
- (10pp)

Desert -
yoo yoghurt (3pp)
kiplings apple pie (4pp)
Total - 7pp

Total - for the day 44pp

Still trying to save as many weekly pp's and hoping i can use them on my wine on saturday after a long 12 hour shift and 4 hours drive on top!

weeklys left - 36

Last edited:
So I got through day one ok. Gonna start building recipes and pp I have found along the way on a blog which I did when I did sw and it was really helpful. So if anyone wants the link let me know. X

Managed to pop out and get a few bits of food so gonna plan up till sunday and then go from there.

Friday -
Breakfast
x1 ww bagel (4pp)
x2 tbsp extra light philli (2pp)
X1 ww yoghurt (1pp)
strawberries
total - 7pp

Lunch -
x2 w/meal pitta (8pp)
60g tom puree (1pp)
Low cheese 80g (7pp)

Total - 16pp

Dinner -

kedegree from last night (10pp)
x1 alpen light bar (2pp)

Snack - peaches and cream ww sweets (1pp)

Total - 36pp used

Saturday I am working a 10 hour shift so got to really be prepared.

Breakfast -
x2 weetabix (3pp)
Skimmed milk quarter of pint (1pp)
Canderel (0pp)

total - 4pp

Lunch -
x2 wholemeal hovis seeded sensation bread - (6pp)
x1 egg (2pp)
x3 tbps extra light hellmans mayo - (3pp)
Packet of ww tortilla crisps (4pp)
yoghurt (1pp)
Grapes and apple.
pack of strawberries and cream ww sweets. (1pp)
Total - 17pp

Dinner
x3 fish fingers - (3pp)
x2 birds eye waffles - (6pp)
205g beans - (5pp)
x2 tbsp ketchup (4)
Total - 18pp

total for today - 35pp

Sunday -

Breakfast
x2 bread - (4pp)
X3 bacon fat removed - (3pp)
x2 1 fried in frylight egg (2pp)
Total - 9pp

lunch -
x2 wholemeal hovis seeded sensation bread - (6pp)
x1 egg (2pp)
x3 tbps extra light hellmans mayo - (3pp)
Packet of ww tortilla crisps (4pp)
yoghurt (1pp)
Grapes and apple.
Total - 16pp

Dinner -
x2 tesco light choices wraps - (9pp)
1/3 of the old el paso spice mix for fajitas (1pp)
Chicken 120g (4pp)
Quorn steak strips (2pp)
Veg
Salad
x4 tbsp light helmans mayo (4pp)
80g low cheese (7)
208g potatoe into wedges/chips (10pp)

Total - 37pp

Total for day 62pp
36 is daily pp and 26 is from weeklies. So i have now have still 10pp left so could have a cheeky bulmers for 6pp or glass rose mmmmmmm

Edit------ just poured a 175ml Rose taking 4 pp away. Mmmmmmmmmm 6pp left. X

if any one can help with the missing pp or just help in general to see if i am doing it right that would be fab!

Last edited:
Hey hun, looking good. Although 2 slices of bread is usually 5pp xx

cheers. Gone through and changed it now

cant believe i will have some weeklys to have a magners or two on sunday night (its my sisters birthday and i cam cooking dinner so i can stick to the diet lol)

Hi fatty no more x I'm on week 3 of WW and the best thing I did was buy a monthly pass as u get esource for free with it and I now have the WW ap on my iPhone which has a calculator x if u need anything working out u can alway privet message me with the details n al be more than happy to work it out for u only takes a few seconds

Helen.ford said:
Hi fatty no more x I'm on week 3 of WW and the best thing I did was buy a monthly pass as u get esource for free with it and I now have the WW ap on my iPhone which has a calculator x if u need anything working out u can alway privet message me with the details n al be more than happy to work it out for u only takes a few seconds

Thank u so much. X

Love having the extra points for a couple of drinks. Although 49pp is just not enough at times LMAO :D

From what i've seen it is. I don't drink it usually (unless the sun is spitting the sky and i'm drinking outside :) )

hi the quorn steak strips are 8pp for the whole bag...i just had half the bag for 4pp...there sooo nice x x

Fab!!!! That's brilliant and they are yummy.

So day 2 went well my friend who is skinny as a sick brought over those yoo yoghurts which I googled and said they were 3pp and kiplings apple pies. I had 1 at 4pp and wrote them in on my allowance.
Its brilliant as I would have just written that day off before and now I can have stuff and not feel guilty.

Back