Tim's Weight Loss Diary - 125lbs to Lose

Tim1505

Hello people,

So today is my 3rd day on the slimming world diet. I would like to lose over 100lbs of fat, i’m going to take it day by day and put in as much effort as I can.

I am also walking 30 minutes or more every day as I usually sit in a chair working all day.

The last 2 years of my life has been a complete mess with me losing my job, finding a new one, losing that job, finally working for myself, losing my gf, not being able to pay my mortgage so on and so on. I know I only have myself to blame with all my weight gain but I am now 100% focused on this diet and taking it day by day.

A few months ago I had attempted to do a custom diet that consisted of:
50% Protiens
30% Fats
20% Carbs
The diet was working fine but finding recipes to fit into those percentages took up to much time and I finally gave up. With slimming world I have an online membership and have ordered all of the recipe books from there site.

I have been inspired by a lot of people on this forum and if i can somehow manage to lose any weight with the slimming world diet I hope someone will be inspired by me and read my daily food and exersize logs.

Yesterday my diet was:

Breakfast
2 Weetabix (HEB)
Alpen (HEB)
250ml Milk (HEA)

Lunch
Smash Pizza base
Quorn Mince
Low Fat Cheese (HEA)
Tomato puree, mushroom, onion, sweetcorn

Dinner
Fish and chips (8 syns)

Snack
Various fruit topped with muller light, a couple of apples, bananas, another muller light.

Snack 2
plate of noodles

Yesterday was kind of crazy as I couldn't stop eating, but not to worry as today seems to be going well.

Hi Tim, Well done on getting back to it! Not easy when you have had such a lot going on in the last few months.

Very impressed with you being a web ..something or other!?! Sorry, forgot what it was but You know what I mean....lol!

Don't forget that we all have those days when blips occur.. some bigger than others, but that's how it goes. Better to just get back to it a.s.a.p.

Wishing you all the very best with your journey...Take care ... :)

Hi tim and welcome to the forum !!!!! It sounds like you gave really been through the mill lately but it sounds like your coming through the other side now . Having recently decided to go back on Sw I feel confident that this will be the plan for you and you certainly won't be hungry on it !!! Don't worry to much if you have a bad day it happens but it's all about how you react to it !!!!!!!!!! The walking will definately help and I can relate to the desk job thing . Wanna wish you lots of luck with the diet , will watch your progress ! Ken

Hi Tim, Well done on getting back to it! Not easy when you have had such a lot going on in the last few months.

Very impressed with you being a web ..something or other!?! Sorry, forgot what it was but You know what I mean....lol!

Don't forget that we all have those days when blips occur.. some bigger than others, but that's how it goes. Better to just get back to it a.s.a.p.

Wishing you all the very best with your journey...Take care ... :)
Thanks Emma,

Got your message, will contact you shortly.
I look forward to reading your diary aswell.

Aaliyah27 said:
Welcome to the boards Tim. All the best with Slimming world, it really is a fab way of losing weight! Ax
Thanks aaliyah,
My mother goes on at me about how she lost 4st 10 years ago with slimming world. I can feel the i told you so coming if i manage to lose anything.

fatken said:
Hi tim and welcome to the forum !!!!! It sounds like you gave really been through the mill lately but it sounds like your coming through the other side now . Having recently decided to go back on Sw I feel confident that this will be the plan for you and you certainly won't be hungry on it !!! Don't worry to much if you have a bad day it happens but it's all about how you react to it !!!!!!!!!! The walking will definately help and I can relate to the desk job thing . Wanna wish you lots of luck with the diet , will watch your progress ! Ken

Hi Ken,
Nice to see another guy on the slimming world diet. I hope you have a diary aswell because i would like to see your progress to.

Today was really good, i’ve eaten loads of food again and honestly I think I’m doing something wrong because i don’t know i can feel this full and lose weight.

Today my diet was the EE day

Breakfast
Omelette with 3 eggs
Cheese (HEA)
2 X Cumberland Sausages (2 Syns)
2 x Bacon
Mushrooms
Baked Beans

Lunch
2 X Wholemeal bread (HEB)
Ham Slices
Chutney (2 Syns)
2 X Dairylea Slices (2 Syns)

Dinner
Roast Chicken
Bulgur Rice
Yoghurt

Snack 1
Seconds from dinner

Snack 2
Loads of fruit
Muller light yougurt X 2 (2 Syns)
Walkers Baked Crisps (5 Syns)

I have eaten like a pig today, hope i won't be to disappointed on Friday

Also walked for 45 minutes before breakfast

Hi Tim

Not on slimming world, but offering my support and encouragement anyway, keep at the postings, accept the good and bad days and shout if you need support, someone will always be around to help. Pretty soon you will notice small, then big differences and with that confidence will grow, I can certainly recommend the walking which has helped me massively Good luck on your journey
Thanks buddy, and congrats on your 38lb weight loss.

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey! Sounds like you have been through so much in the past year or so but it's nice to see you focusing on yourself and getting healthy. You will get there :)

Hello and welcome aboard, good to have another bloke on here, good luck and stay strong.

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey! Sounds like you have been through so much in the past year or so but it's nice to see you focusing on yourself and getting healthy. You will get there :)
Thanks, am i right in seeing that you have gained 2lb in 6 weeks? Hope it goes better for you soon.

tranquility said:
I'm not a syn-ful or Hex type of a gal but I wish you luck on your journey. My sis has just started attending an SW group and is really enjoying it.
Thanks and good luck to your sis.

JLStretton said:
Hello and welcome aboard, good to have another bloke on here, good luck and stay strong.
Hello James, real good to see other guys losing weight on here. Well done buddy, what an inspiration.

Today has been another great day so far, I’ve eaten loads again and my stomach feels so full and I still can’t see how i’ll be losing weight after this food.

Today was the green day of slimming world which means no meats unless its part of the syns. I think it’s natural for me to eat meat everyday and when it’s not available it’s a bit hard to find recipes to cook not just for myself but for my family. I have replaced meats with quorn which hasn’t been to bad and tastes kind of similar to the real thing.

Breakfast
2 X Weetabix (HEB)
150g Milk for breakfast + 100g milk for coffee during the day (HEA)
Muller light yoghurt (1 Syn)
Apple

Lunch
Batchelors fat free supernoodles with added sweetcorn
2 X Wholemeal Toast (HEB)
2 X Quorn Sausages (2 Syns)
Tbls of Ketchup (2 Syns)

Dinner
Spaghetti bolognaise with quorn mince
Cheese (HEA)

Snack
Muller Light (1 Syn)
Walkers Baked Crisps (5 Syns)

I was full of energy this morning and raised the treadmill to 3% incline at 4mph. I was walking tall and strong and could feel that i had a bit more go in me but i did not push it as my knees are not doing great with all my weight and I tend to get shin splints when working my legs to hard.

I’m still waiting for the starter pack and all of the recipe books that I ordered from slimming world online, hope they come tomorrow.

This is now my forth day strong on this diet and I can really see myself sticking to it, I guess if it doesn’t show on the scales this Friday i’ll be seriously upset and probably give up, it's all on the scales really. I have just eaten so much food on this diet, I just don’t know if i’m doing it correctly or not.

Hi Tim :) Slimming World is a great diet, glad you think you'll be able to stick to it!

Best of luck on the scales Friday!!:D

helo and welcome, you sound so focused, you can't fail to succeed :)

Just want to wish you the very best of luck, i'm not doing slimming world, but many are :)

Walking is also a great idea..and really helps me!

Keep posting and keep focused :)

helo and welcome, you sound so focused, you can't fail to succeed :)

Just want to wish you the very best of luck, i'm not doing slimming world, but many are :)

Walking is also a great idea..and really helps me!

Keep posting and keep focused :)
Thank you rainbowrose,

Congrats on your weight loss so far.

Well Tim welcome aboard mate,(another male) lots of support on this site, and stories of ppl winning their battle. Look forward to reading about your journey to where u wants to be

Did a 2 hour walk on an incline today, absolutely knackered now.

Breakfast
3 X Fried Eggs
2 X Cumberland Sausages (2 Syns)
Mushrooms
3 X Bacon
Baked Beans (4 Syns)

Lunch
2 X Wholemeal Bread (HEB)
Big Pack of Ham Slices
Lettuuce
Mango Chutney (2 Syns)
3 X Laughing Cow Triangles (HEA)
Orange
Banana

Dinner
1/2 Roast Chicken Skinless
Green Beans
Cauliflower
Baked Potato (HEB)

Milk for coffee (HEA)

Snack

Loads of fruit
Mullar Light (1 Syn)
Walkers baked crisps (5 Syns)

Hope everyone else’s diet is going well.

Oooo fry up, might have to have one off them soon, will have one when me Mum is home I think, as a celebration :D

Back