TinaLouise's Diet Diary

Evening TL... Water is a nuisance but so necessary... Hope you continue with the downward movement...xxx

Thanks for support and motivation... Geez everyone's diaries are inspirational! Not just with losses, but day to day living ups-and-downs too... It is reassuring! Thanks minis!

Great going TL! Hope you're having a good evening xx

Making cauliflower crust pizza for dinner tonight... Base is in the oven... It smells amazing!
Will be topping it with a tbsp pizza sauce, salami, ham, capsicum, onion, cheese... Yummmmm!

Evening TL... Yummy pizza!! Xx

WI: 105.8kg (10.2kg lost since 16th Feb!)
i am happ-happ-happy!
{dancing around the bathroom}

Bren, you are more than welcome! I find that piece to be peace-inducing (IYKWIM)...it brings tears to my eyes every time I read it too. x

...the pizza is divine, don't feel like I am missing out at all, even hubby tried it and said it was lovely :)

Morning TL and great loss! Xx

Evening TL:)

About a week til TOTM...may explain my late night cravings last night...am ok this morning tho.

Had my usual <2g carb shake for brekky.

Snack: ham and cheese roll ups

Lunch: steak, tbsp cream cheese, egg

Dinner: roast turkey, broccoli, cauliflower, small serve pumpkin, some of the turkey drippings & cream for gravy.

Late night binge: 85% Lindt choc (<7g carb), salami & cheese

Drinking: water, tea with cream, sf lemonade* (*could be an issue)

I hate TOTM. -_-

This morning:
my usual <2g carb shake for brekky.
Tea with cream

Have a great day minis!
xx

Evening TL... Cravings are no fun at all! Hope they go soon xx

Hi minis! Have been planning starting my own business...got the website up ages ago lol & now finally a fb page.

Weight gain of 1kg...

Curious...can I have "equal" as a sweetener? Splenda gives me headaches :(

Diet jellies are in the fridge...need sweet!

Hi TL - check out what the specific sweetening ingredient is and then google - will soon tell you the low down. Frankly everyone different so you can give it a try!

Evening TL... I have to keep away from sf stuff - hope you find one that works for you! Xx

Hi mini's! Hope we're all well & losing :D

For the most part, I don't really add sweetener to anything...but it's getting cold here...down to -0.2C most nights... Realised that equal is aspartame :eek:, so just went out and bought Sugarless (saccharin).

Weight this morning: 104.5kg ...so close to breaking the 100kg barrier now I can't believe it! TOTM due next week, and I have lost weight this week... Very unusual for me!

Have a great weekend everyone xx

Hot choc... Made with pure cocoa, cream, saccharin & boiling water! Cut the choc craving immediately, feels like I am being very naughty :)

Back