Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Breakfast.....fruit an fibre, semi skim milk an half a grapefruit
Lunch......jacket with small can tuna an side salad
Tea......reggae reggae chicken chargrill with Mexican wedges an corn
Snacks.....carrot sticks, dairy Lee triangle, skinny dippers ice lolly.

Lusting after a glass of wine now! It's soooo hot an sunny! It's lovely.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Legomom,
I am new here and have just started my own diary. Just read yours and I think you are doing amazingly.
I think I will start to ramble on in my diary and use it as my own sounding board.
I read that you mentioned depression, which was kinda nice because I suffer terribly from various mental illnesses and its nice to know there are others out there. I sometimes think im crazy (pardon the pun lol) trying to tackle the issues in my head and my weight at the same time, but if you read my diary you will see I got the shock of my life last week when I was weighed at the docs!
Anyway, sorry to ramble. I find your diary quite inspirational and I will keep reading as I try to loose some weight.
Keep up the good work :)

What a lovely thing to say :) thankyou!! My diary is mostly me either moaning or ranting or chortling to myself lol I'm a bit upsy downsy like that!!

If your having mental health issues there's no reason you can't diet. Just be gentle with yourself on the down days. Which is totally hypocritical of me to say when I'm my own worst enemy lol but it's true!!

Best of luck tho!!

Ooooh had such a good day foodwise until bout an hr ago when I decided to eat my exercise cals and got a bit carried away lol I decided to have a little bit of all the things I've been really missing but sadly didn't think to a) put it all on the one plate and munch in front of TV or B) cal count it in ADVANCE. I'm such a pleb.

But shhhhhh it can be a guilty wee secret lol I had a slice of cheese, an apple, a few cadbury roses....ok 5 haha, a handful of salted pretzels, and a slice of bread with extra crunchy peanut butter an jam on :) which is probably what's put me over lol I haven't MFPed it yet :)

Sooo my 257 cals have kinda possibly not covered my little treat fest but honestly I don't care today!!!! I've had some peace an quiet with the kids gone at school and I deserved a little treat!!! I don't mind being over when it's a conscious choice :)

Im enjoying all my exercise so far. In fact I may even venture to the gym tomoz and redeem the PB&J lol it was fresh White crusty bread too so I'm in bed suffering a wheat induced bloat attack now!!!! Was totally worth it tho!!!!!

Pleb... I LOVE that word!!!

A little bit of what you fancy does you good, you didn't go majorly overboard, and with such a good weigh in you deserve a little something! x

Oh dear gods roses are like 60 cals a pop........eeeek!!! No way! There's barely a mouthful lol. Chocolate really is very bad for you!!

Absolutely going to gym tomoz now!!! 3 hrs bolted to a cross trainer should do it !!!

60 cals each?? Bloody hell! So not worth it! Mmm really want peanut butter now. Lucky there's none in the house!

Just goes to show how naughty all the good stuff is!!! And I've obviously not developed a sixth calorie counting sense yet lol why I thought that lot would come in under 300 i'll never know haha!!

Not looking forward to my planned gym session :( woke up with very sore legs from yesterday and sneezing so the pools probably triggered off my sinuses again!! Better get there fast before I decide I'm not fit enough lol

Oops was too late!! I skipped the gym. I was fat too stiff and the sun was nice this morning.... For a bit anyway lol so instead I stole a baby from a freind an went out walking round the local boating lake. I got some exercise, baby got fresh air, mum got a much needed break. That's three ppl benefiting rather than just me if I'd hit the gym!
This is my story anyway and I'm sticking too it haha
Done ok foodwise but was very rushed an badly planned!! I forgot my 6.30 training course until 6.10 and had to dash out like a madwoman lol. Resisted mclunch and a free subway cookie!! Which I gave to the baaaaby!!! I'm such a good person haha. Filled the baby with sugar an Enumbers and then handed it back.......muahahaha

Aaaarrrggghh MORE aquacise tomorrow. My legs may actually drop off at this rate. Theres far too much healthy fitness this week!!! It's unnatural.

Under cals. Really easy day as was far too busy to lust after a Jaffa :) didn't eat my walk back as was quite full after tea so yesterday's treatfest is now almost guilt free. I actually love how easy it is to salvage slip ups!!!! Fanbloodytastic I tell ya!!!

Got counselling tomoz so brace for doom an gloom come 3ish :( but for today I feel great :) tis all good in da hood lol

My moto is... all this exercise had better be good for me because it is killing me!!! x

Lol it better had then!! I'm soooo not naturally active!!

Looks like I'm about to re inherit the fabled family exercise bike haha I bought it three yrs ago as a clothes horse......gave it to the ma in law who lost 2 st using it. Then it went to live with my cuz who also used it as a coat hanger. Then it came home to me and I lost 5 st with it but joined a gym. The neighbours been using it as a clothes horse since Xmas so it's coming home again :)

Stupid aquacise. I ache going up stairs now. And I have a weeks worth of kids washing to put away. WHY do I iron it downstairs when the drawers are UPSTAIRS. can I have exercise cals for 80 trips upstairs please?????? Then I could have had chippy for lunch like everyone else not stupid WW chilli. Which was actually quite nice lol snuck a low fat cheese slice on top :) yum.

Sigh. I promised the kids one night this week when they could have anything they wanted. Have ended up cooking a bacon omelette, pizza, steak, chips, jackets, salad and beans. And burnt myself twice trying to get everything out at same time!!! We are sooooo not doing that again!!

And I haven't cooked for me an hubbsy yet!! No wonder I was a takeout fiend lol

Blooming heck lady!!! Rod and own back springs to mind... don't do that again you nutter!!!

Well done on all the stair action! x

Another day done. I am shattered. Hubs has been called in tomoz on his on call day :( plus he's got a very rare night out planned so will be out all night too :( :(

Came in nicely under today so I'm pleased at least with that :) Not been too tempted or hungry but I was very jealous of the choc orange muffin hubby was scarfing before tea!!!!

I'm waiting patiently for the good diet an water to work it's miracles on my skin but it's not happening lol big teenage style zit on my chops. Beeeeautifull.

Haha, sometimes I wish I could put my whole family on a diet so I wouldnt have to see them eat apple pies and cakes and chocolates!

I may start secretly fattening up the husband!! It's so unfair. He eats what I make so when I'm dieting so is he!! But he still eats crap and drinks beer!! I caught him chortling with glee coz he can fit into an old shirt now. I blooming can't!!!! And I don't drink any beer!!!!!!! :(

Haha, my husband is lucky he can eat what he wants, he is 6ft tall and weighs about 13 and half stone so not an ounce of fat on him, it's not fair when he is eating loads of gorgeous food and I'm eating loads of salad and veg to bulk my dinners out, but I've got to do it I suppose to get thin :-(.x

Back