Tina's Trials in SW land!!

so, 1st weigh in at our new group, and lost 3lb!!! So happy!!! First step to losing 2 stone for Xmas!!

Well done on your fab loss Tina!! Sounds like you're raring to go!! Just think how much you can lose for Christmas! Don't put too much pressure on yourself though! I've done this so many times and felt deflated if I haven't met my goals so nowadays as long as I'm seeing progress and going in the right direction I'm a happy bunny!! XXXXXXX

thanks hev and claire, its been a difficult few weeks but now im determined to get back to where I was over a year ago, completely raring to go, and looking forward to making my Christmas Wish at group in a few weeks time!! :smiley1842: i love this bouncy snowman!! LOL x

Last edited:
Hi everyone, well I fell off the waggon, and didn't make my Christmas wish. I have not been in the mood for SW with lots of things going off in my personal life, and haven't been to group since 07/12/2010. I have eaten precisely what I wanted and not dieted once!!

However, I am now fed up of eating c**p and feeling c**p, so I am taking the plunge again and rejoining my group on Tuesday. New Year, New Me. I really want to get cracking again, feeling positive about losing weight for the first time in a long time if I am being honest.

First goal, 2 lb a week until June, until I go and see Take That!! If I can maintain a weight loss of 2lb a week, that will be 44lb, which is ...... 3stone 2lb. Hopefully I can lose this, and so much more.

Feeling like a bit of a loser, turning back up here with my tail between my legs, as it were lol, hoping that 2011 will be the year that I turn my life around and the thin person in me FINALLY decides to come out!! :)

well, took the plunge and rejoined tonight, only had a gain of 3.5 lbs which considering I haven't followed the plan since the beginning of December, I am actually rather impressed.

Been to Morrisons tonight and stocked up on fruit and veg and muller lights! Bring on the plan!!! :)

Welcome back Tina. You have done it before and you will do it again. I know how you feel falling off the wagon I have done much the same but 2011 is going to be the year it all goes.

I missed your recipes on here so its great to see you are back, i still enjoy chick pea dahl loaf.

Good luck on your weight loss journey

aww thanks Kazbryn, thats really nice of you. We'll do it together, ok??? one stone after another!! :) x

Hey Tina!!! Great to see you back and I hope that 2011 is a much more positive year for you in all sorts of ways!! It's great when you get a new opportunity for a clean slate and that's what New Year does for us!! Of course we can give ourselves a clean slate any time we like, but it makes it psychologically easier when it's handed to us on a plate in the form of a brand spanking new year!! Glad you're feeling positive now and are raring to go!! I didn't get my Christmas wish either!! I've been within the same half stone range for weeks and weeks now- I lost the 4 stone and finding it hard to reach the 4 1/2! I gained 7.5 lb over 2 weeks but was back on plan from 27th and managed to lose 3.5lb of that when I weighed on Monday! Can't wait to see a few losses strung together now to make me feel like I'm making good progress again!! Sounds like you did minimal damage over Christmas you swot!! LOL!! Lots of love Hev X

hi Hev, thanks for the fab welcome back!!! I am totally focussed this time around, have to lose 3 stone otherwise I'm not allowed to go and see Take That!! (2lbs a week) so its totally do-able. feeling rubbish this week as I have been all over xmas, but sticking to the plan and hoping that i come out of the other side next week in tact!

sorry to hear that your weight loss has stagnated a little bit, but I'm sure you can do this one step at a time, we'll be losing together!! :)

Bring on the slimming!!!

YES YES YES!! We can do this!! Had a bad weekend food wise, but a great weekend family wise!! Had my parents up from Exeter and my brother, wife and 4 kids down from Bolton and all celebrated my Mum's 70th together, it was also like a 2nd Christmas as we didn't see each other over the actual festive period!! So expecting a gain tomorrow night! Looking forward to having a clear run to see a few losses linking together!!X

well, just got back from my 1st weigh in of the new mission, and lost 3lb!! I'm on my way now!! :)

Whoohoooo!!! Way to go Tina! That's a great loss! How lovely to see the quaver moving its way along the Take That stave!!X

I know, its cool isn't it??? Im so happy with this tracker, really gets me in the mood for the "That" LOL xx seen them twice now, cant wait to see them this summer with Robbie :bliss:

So WI tonight, I put 1lb on, which I was expecting as we went to our friends on Sunday which we should have done on the sunday after new year, but with us being ill we had to postpone. She did me a couple of jacket potatoes and some carrot sticks, but the rest of the buffet was like a branch of Iceland so it was hard not to eat anything too bad really. Nothing socially on for the next few weeks anyway so can get straight back into it and put it down as a minor glitch.

Branch of Iceland!! Haha I love it!! Was Jason Donovan there?!! Sorry about your gain hun but like you said to me in reflexion of my own gain, it's just one week and you've got completely the right attitude and I'm sure that you won't let it cast negativity over the week to come!! You too can do it hun!!XXX

so, its been a few days since ive been here, my hubby is quite ill at the moment so ive been looking after him. i maintained this week at WI, its my pre star week and i always put 2lb on, no matter what i do, so not too bothered that I didn't lose anything. Have had to switch my group, AGAIN!!! my consultant does 3 classes, but her main job have clamped down on the hours she has to do so shes had to give the one I go to up as its at 6pm and SW wont let her move it back an hour. So, me and my sis are off to one of her other classes, its on a Thursday now!! Seriously dont know if I can get used to that, but at least if I go out at the weekend, Ive got a good 5 days before WI to make things better, I think thats the only advantage!! Also, its at 7pm so its back to not getting home until gone 8.30 and then eating, which I hate, but it has to be done I suppose. Therefore, hoping for a good loss this week, wish me luck!! :)

Hey

Just popped in for a nosey and noticed your ticker - I love seein all the TT fans in here aiming to be slim and gorgeous in time for summer just in case one of the fab five spots us in the crowd and decides they have to marry us ;) Ah well, we can dream!!

Im going to Manc in June... Can't remember which date, think it's the Tuesday tho, where you going?? xx

hey Maverick! Fellow TT'er!! LOL xx I'm going to Manc too, on the 7th which is the Tuesday too!! Spooky! LOL can't wait to go, been to all tours since they got back together apart from the 1st one, and absolutely love them. How they will top The Circus though I will never know!

PS I really really hope Gary notices the new slim me and runs away with me!! ;)

so, first wi tonight at my new group, feels a bit strange going on a thursday, sure i'll be used to it in no time though. really hope ive done well this week, need to get that quaver moving!!

Back