Tina's Trials in SW land!!

So, had the 2 xmas parties at the weekend have resulted in a 2lb gain tonight, which is not too bad considering I suppose :confused:

Happy New Year everyone!! Hope you are all raring to go for 2012! I went to group for the first time since 12th December as I gave had really bad flu and I had gained 8.5lb in those 3 weeks, totally mortified but at least that's Xmas out of the way now and I can get back to the task of losing weight!! Hoping you all had a great Xmas and your gains were few xxx :)

Welcome back and hope your feeling better, so many bugs going round....my hubbie has a deaf ear following a cold 7 weeks ago, apparently it's clogged with congestion but now waiting for ENT hospital app, damn lurgies!!!

So many have gained so your amount friends, I face mine weigh in tomorrow eve and think it will be 7-8 but what important is we're back and doing something positive.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Claire, sorry to hear your hubby's been struck deaf, everyone I know has had this cold in one form or another, and thats with a flu jab!! nothing worse than feeling poorly to make you want to eat rubbish is there? Good luck at your WI, and yes, you're right, we all have the right attitude, lets bring the new year on with a bang!! x :)

Hiya Yoyo, glad to hear you are losing some of your weight already xx I'm really hoping mine is gone in 2 weeks tops! If we all stick together we can all get over little blips x :)

Hi Tina, just dropped in to see how you are, put the gain behind you and start a fresh, its a new year and a new you, set yourself a mini goal and aim for that, thats what I do and it seems to work for me.xx

aww thanks JaneB, thanks for your lovely words xx I've been sticking to plan like an angel all week, hope it will pay off on Tuesday, fingers crossed! :)

you can do it!!!

well done tina for getting back in the saddle .it is definately a case of getting in the right mind set i think .
i am new to this site,i am starting sw diet tomorrow,i hope to lose 31 lbs by april- a big call i know but im sure if i put my mind to it i will do it .
so come on us girls ,think positive ,exercise more,eat sensibly and enjoy a little treat via sins now and again .
onwards and upwards -never look back -tomorrow is a bright new day:)

Aww, thanks Alli, super good luck to you starting SW, you will love it! Keep us updated with how you are going xx
So, WI tonight, I lost 3lb, whoop!! First of the xmas weight gone already, yes :) lol !! Just need to get back to where I was before xmas and this party can really then get started!!

Aww, thanks Alli, super good luck to you starting SW, you will love it! Keep us updated with how you are going xx
So, WI tonight, I lost 3lb, whoop!! First of the xmas weight gone already, yes :) lol !! Just need to get back to where I was before xmas and this party can really then get started!!

Well done tina, thats a fantastic loss, onwards and upwards as they say, don't look back look forward, what happened at christmas has gone and you enjoyed it, start a fresh 3lb is a great loss, keep it up. xx

Aww thanks Claire and Jane, I was happy with the weight loss last week. Just got back from WI and I've lost half a pound. Not bad considering I have been pretty bad this week, plus its * week and I normally always put 2lb on, so very pleased with the results!! Hope you all have good WI's this week xxx
:vibes:positive vibes going out to you all :vibes:

Hey Tina, So sorry but I typed a reeeealllly long message via my phone on nights a while ago and I've now realised it didn't send/publish so feel mega guilty now as you probably think I've abandoned you!!! I haven't!!! I find the mobile app a bit frustrating sometimes as I have to be in a really good signal area for it to work properly!

Well lovely lady it looks like you're doing really well and being mega focused!!! And to lose on * week is pretty spectacular!! I normally gain!!! The main thing is that you're feeling positive and in control, which then leads to us feeling better about ourselves generally!!! Hope that 2012 is treating you and hubby well so far!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you Claire and Heather! Its ok hun, didnt think you had abandoned me, techonology is a wonderful thing isnt it??!! lol glad to see you are getting back on track and heading back to your target, really pleased for you xxx

so, back from weigh in and happy to report that I have lost 5.5lb!!! So happy to be practically back to my weight before Xmas, its onwards and upwards from now on!! :)

Wow Tina you are smokin'!! What a great feeling to have a huge loss like that and get back to where you were before Christmas and then you can set your next mini-goal! Great work! Well done! XxX

thanks Heather hun, I'm absolutely ecstatic that I had such a mahoosive weight loss this week!! :happy036:

Back over the stone mark now, bring on 1.5 stones next! Hopefully it wont be long! :party0049:

so, had a very bad week this week, it has been my dads birthday so had cake and things, but only put 1lb on, I am shocked to be honest!!

Hi Tina, well 1lb on isn't too bad at all!!! I'm sure you can get away without it showing next week if you have a really focused 'on track' week ahead! Certainly don't beat yourself up about a bit of cake!It was for celebratory purposes so that's in the rules lol!!!XXX

Back