tinkerbellsmum becks diary

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
i have decided as i go though the book the beck solution. i would like to share it cause i love it so much.
i'm on day 5 so i will just catch up up on what i have done already.

day 1 my resource card i am gonn read it in the morning when i get up, 2pm and 7pm. heres what i have on it.
  • i'll look better
  • i'll be more attractive to others
  • i'll be able to get in a smaller size.
  • i'll be happier when i look in the mirror
  • i'll get joy out of shopping for clothes
  • i'll be able to feel great in a swimsuit
  • i'll get more compliments
  • i'll feel more in control
  • i'll feel normal
  • i won't have to get on the scalesevery day
  • i'll prove others wrong
  • i'll be in better health.

day 2- diet choice

ofcourse my first choice is cambridge and it felt odd picking a second choice. at first i thought slimming world cause thats what i've always done. but then i thought no atkins because its reduces carbs like cd. so second choice adkins.

day 3- eat sitting down.
i generally do eat my meals sitting down but its when i pick i don't.
i am gonna try putting the food down so until i'm ready to sit down. also i'm gonna make the table look pretty so i want to sit there. i have also wrote sit down on top of my card.

day 4- give yourself credit.
i have been doing this it feels odd but its working i'm gonna add credit to my desktop so i remember and at the end of each day i'm gonna list all the things i deserve credit for.

day 5- slow down
i tried this and it is great i feel so much more full. i think sitting at the table instead of the pc is helping. i'm gonna add slow down to my desktop.

today i deserve credit because i have only had what i am allowed. i didn't eat things i craved and its another sucessful day on cd, i drank all my water.

day 6- diet coach
i've decided to do day 6 cause i know its a easy one then i will do day 7 in the morning.
its easy because you guys are my diet coach theres always someone here for great advice and who i can tell when i slip up. also i have my cdc to be held acountable to. so as i saw its easy. i'm on here more than once a day.
i have been online and download a program to add notelets to my desktop so i now have my reasons on there and the words credit, slow down and sit down and i can add more when i need to.
i look forward to day 7

i'm gonna do 7, 8, 9 today cause day 7 and 8 is mostly done.

day 7- environment
at the moment i feel pretty strong so temptations aren't bothering me and we have nothing like cakes in.
my daugther has packed lunches and its 6 weeks holidays soon so i have decided when i bake cakes i will freeze them and get one eat out a day if its needed that day. this will work on the holidays to. i'm trying to prepare them more healthy snacks.

day 8- time and energy
i only work part time so have time to prepare meals etc and i do my menu plan on a wed night before shopping.

day 9 - exercise
i already do a bit of spontaus exercise cause i don't have a car so i walk my son to and from school and i walk to work and shops. i avoid talking buses where i can and if i'm not at work (i work 3 days a week) we go on a bike ride for a couple of hours.
planned exercise- i'm gonna plan to do my 30 day shred every day. at 11am when my youngest is at school.

will come back and add how i've done today later.

I actually find that reading about dieting makes the diet easier yes. I've bookmarked a few other books on amazon, waiting to finish this one to buy them. Reading a few books also allows you to find your own voice, because not everything is always true in one given book.
For now the best tips I got from Beck's are : sit whenever you eat, hunger is not an emergency, cravings pass always away....

• i'll look better
  • i'll be more attractive to others
  • i'll be able to get in a smaller size.
  • i'll be happier when i look in the mirror
  • i'll get joy out of shopping for clothes
  • i'll be able to feel great in a swimsuit
  • i'll get more compliments
  • i'll feel more in control
  • i'll feel normal
  • i won't have to get on the scalesevery day
  • i'll prove others wrong
  • i'll be in better health.

Wow I love the things you mentioned in your first post. I'm on day 5 of Camridge. I have never heard of the Beck solution before... is this a book that can be bought in regular stores?

Wow I love the things you mentioned in your first post. I'm on day 5 of Camridge. I have never heard of the Beck solution before... is this a book that can be bought in regular stores?

not sure hun i got mine off amazon. it was 5.79 or something like that free p&p

yeah think i will look for other books did you see this actical Get Thin With Natural Laws of The Universe | Personal Development Coach

yeah i'm finding eat slowly to be best so far. i have always ate slower on cd to savour it anyhow but now i eat slower takes about 10 mins and i feel fuller longer.

Oh I'm liking this one. These are the ones I bought (yes I actually couldn't wait:D)
http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/1848503245/ref=oss_product
http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/1848503245/ref=oss_product

today i have sat down for all my meals and ate them slowly.
i have read my response card 3 times
i have gave myself credit often.
i deserve credit for doing a ss+ day not 810
i have also not picked at food when i have been tempted.
i didn't exercise but will try tommorrow. well i know i will cause little one is at school.

gonna do day 10 in a mo cause don't think i will have time in the morning.

day 10: a realistic goal
becks says to set 5lb goals and seen as my weight isn't moving at the mo thats good for me.
my first goal: 10.8 thats 5lb off
my next would then be 10.3
then 9.12
then 9.7 and that would make me done put like that it sounds alot less.

i'm also gonna do day 11 tommorrow which is differentiate between hunger, desire and cravings will report back tommorrow night though cause its a allday task.

Back