Attack tinkerbellsmum holiday attack

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
hi all i'm gonna start this tommorrow as i go on hols in 8 weeks and i need to move some quick.

tommorrow is gonna look like this

b: yogurt and a egg
l: chicken in oatmeal
d: chicken cubes (i'm at work so it has to be easy) yogurt to follow

gonna be tough i know but i don't eat red meat and not overly fond on fish so lots chicken for next 5 days till i can add the veg in

Hiya welcome to the board

At the risk of death by firing squad...:) (don't shoot please:))

Just a little concerned, you're risking a massive yo-yo effect of glycogen loss/gain on your holiday if you come off plan...
Course that's not an issue if you're planning to dukan diet on holiday? If so, will it be on conso or cruise?

I also think this diet could be tough for you if you don't eat red meat or dislike fish...

Don't want to see you set yourself up to fail
x

thank you for the reply hun and being honest. i'm aware i will prob have a massive gain on holiday and i'd like to say i'm gonna stick to it on holiday and i will try but i need to be realistic i'm probably not gonna. i do like red meat just don't eat it but i'm so picky i'm used to a restricted diet i'm the kind of person that likes to eat the same thing every day odd i know. but if i do get fed up i will add some red meat in. i only have 5 days on attack and once thats over it will be easier able to add veg in every other day.
all i can do is try if i regain on holiday i do and then i start again when i come back.
thanks hun

this is how yesterday ended up going and i'm really pleased cause i had such a stressful day yesterday and i said no to sweets and donuts from very persistant customers. one i actually just took off him and left on the desk for someone else and i didn't touch it.

breakfast: yogurt

snack: yogurt

lunch: chicken and a egg

tea: chicken and a egg and yogurt.

i felt so full all day and didn't really crave anything. this morning i did wake up and think i can't do this i want carbs but then i sat and thought thought all carbs decidng what i want and i didn't want any i was just trying to chicken out.

any scales say 4lb down in one day i am soooo amazed i expect to regain some of that back tommorrow cause thats how it usually goes for me.

off to butchers in a bit because i'm decided i do need alittle red meat while i'm on this.

thank you.
today i had
b: yogurt
l: pork chops (then found out we couldn't have pork) and dried fried egg
t: chicken, egg and yogurt
s:yogurt

I have started today too, I had seafood selection, low fat cottage cheese, chicken and fish today, gonna get some oat thingy and try and make a gallette 2moro, feel quite good stomach feels healthy!!! See how day 2 will go!

Hey Weddingdressdiet :) nice to see you

The oatbran is something which you have to have EVERY day throughout the 4 phases, so make sure you include that tomorrow x

hi wedding dress good luck hun.

i'm getting my oat bran today got to go into town for it cause i haven't been able to find it around here.

just 1/4 off today which i expected after yesterday.

yesterday i was really to quit thinging i can't do this i'll do atkins but then i tried the oatbran as porriage which was lovely and my book arrived last night at long last and i read it straightaway which motivated me to carry on.
yesterday i had

B: yogurt
l: meatballs and scrambled egg
t: pepper stake and dry fried egg
sn: yogurt and porriage.

i stepped on the scales this morning and i have lost another 1.5 so 5.5 in total so far 2 more days of attack to go.
i was weeing for england yesterday though.

i'm working with a woman today who voices her opipion about diets and usally doesn't like any so i'm hoping i can get away with eating it in front of her without commenting i'm certainly not gonna tell her.
if she asks i might just tell her i have a craving for meat.

yesterday was a bad day i did fine till our bbq i brought lean mince to make burgers and i didn't like them and i ended up having fatty ones and sausage no cobs ofcourse. weighted this morning and i gained 1/2 so not bad. still 5lb down. last day of attack today and at work both meals.

yesterday:
b: yogurt and oatbran
l:chicken, quiche (crustless) and low fat ham
t: burger, 2 sausages and lamb thing
lots of water

yay yesterday was last day of attack and i finished attack on loss on 5.5 which is great. really looking forward to some veg which is mad lol.

yesterday
b: yogurt and oatbran
l: chicken and lowfat ham
t: chicken kebab

first pv day yesterday and i didn't enjoy it i really thought i would everything tastes odd at the mo. i'm quite impressed though pv day and af is starting and i still lost 1. 1/4 pounds this morning.

yesterday i had

b: porriage
l: chicken salad no dressing it wasn't nice to boring as i was out i would of added much more and my friends where having burgers and chips and i resited so proud of myself there.
t: bacon, egg, mushrooms and tomatoes bacon and egg was nice but didn't like mushrooms and tomatoes yet i used to love them.
my coffees got me though the day
at night i was really craving something sweet so i made quark with sweetner and coffee and that hit the spot.

Good you resisted the burgers and chips.
They are not that good in the end.

Vegetables are good!
Get acquainted with them again.... ( I have to do that too after a few days of PP )

Have a sunny day.

looks like my period is effecting my weight i'm not gaining but not losing either so gonna try not to weigh myself till after my period. i had a dream last night of eating loads of rubbish food and i was that bothered about getting the food back to our table that i left our 3 year old son at the table when i realised what i'd done was terriable i tried to get back and it seemed miles away he was fine when i got there. but i didn't like that dream one bit.
my swimsuit came this morning for my hols yay.

Back