tinkerbellsmum's i will be good diary

breakfast: weetabixs(hea&B)
snacks: aplen light bar (3)
dinner: chicken stir fry (2)
tea: egg and chips
snacks: boots crisps 4.5 boots chocolate 4.5 apples grapes
total syns:14 wow under syns

breakfast: 2 small whole bread heb bacon and egg

dinner: ham sandwich with beetroot (heb) french fries (4.5)

tea:chicken,potatoes (1),veg,yorkshire (2) gravy (2.5),1 roast, (1)

snacks: mini milk (1.5)

water count::waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle:

total syns: 12.5

Last edited:
breakfast: egg on toast heb

snacks: french fries (4.5) 2 mini milks (3)

dinner: chicken pasta hea (for bit cheese) 2.5 for soup cause it was divided by 4

syns:10
really craving chocolate at the mo but trying to go cold turkey so won't have none.

water count::waterbottle::waterbottle:

breakfast: strawberries, peaches and natural yogurt

snack: snack size milky bar (3.5) finger biscuit (1) 4 chips nicked from my son (2)

lunch: bacon and egg sandwich(heb) brown sauce (1)

tea: chicken,mushroom kebab asda wholemeal pitta (heb) cheese (hea) salad ketchup (1)

snack: biscuit (1) half my sons crisps(I really must stop nicking my kids food if they don't eat it neither should I 3.5) one small cruchine square out of the crunchine rocks no idea of syns

syns: 14 (normally I would of only counted 5.5 of this cause I never counted stuff I ate off kids and sauces)

under syns just but normally I would of thought I was well under and had something else.

Last edited:
breakfast: zero yogurt and strawberries

buffet at group I was at but also dinner cause i'm stuffed: strawberries,cherries,grapes,banana, sugar free jelly(0.5) pieces sw stotch egg (1) snack a jacks (i did eat alot of these but I know the full pack is 6 syns and it was shared between 6 of us so gonna say (3) to be safe which is half a pack) I had one crunchie rocks square(?) 5 discos gonna say (2).
pleased I resited cake very proud of myself.

lunch: jacket low fat noodles and cheese (hea)

snacks: breakfast bar 5.5 add half for bite of sons he put in my mouth, strawberries

tea: homemade chicken chowmien

total syns:
syns: 12 syns
still got a heb to have maybe have a slice of toast later

Last edited:
hi hun
mainly ee but I throw in odd red or green
thanks for looking in on me. just been looking at your diary you look amazing and your food looks yummy.
I love cooking but don't get chance with working at night but I finish in a week and a half (arr scarey) so I will have more time to cook.

breakfast: zero yogurt

snacks: 2 apples and breakfast bar (5.5) milky bar sm (3.5)

lunch: scrambled egg (using a splash of milk out my allowance) beans on toast (heb)

snack: taking a bannana to work 2 sugar in coffee at work (2)

dinner: chips,peas,gravy (3.5) bread (heb)

syns:14
still got hea might have hot milk later.

normally I would of only count 8.5 syns of this and had another 6.5 syns so I would of been having aleast 20 syns

Last edited:
breakfast: toast (heb) with lemoncurd on (1)
snacks: crisps (5) banana
lunch: egg toasted sand (heb) brown sauce (1)
snacks: 2 sugars (2) curly wirley (6.5)
tea: jacket, cheese (hea) and beans salad cream (1.5)
syns: oops 17 syns

hi hun
I like fruit and yesteday was shoppng day so had none in but brought loads I don't like veg but I can stomach salad so will try adding that
thanks
mchelle

annoyed today my period messing me around so its effecting my weightloss get weighted tommorrow and I'm not looking forward to it.
breakfast: weetabix (heb&hea)

ok I'm back I lost 3lb this week yay but I had a major blow out this weekend. i need 0.5 for my 2 and a half stone award and this is a biggy for me cause i've never had this award had my 2 stone before.
And I go away on sunday so here goes this week

breakfast: strawberries, bacon and egg cob (heb) brown sauce (1)

snack: curly wirly (6.5)

lunch: omlette and salad

tea: chicken kebab in a cob cause no pitta's (heb) red sauce (1) few chips of kids plate (2 i think)

syns: 9.5

Last edited:
breakfast: lemon curd on toast (1) heb

snack: half wispa duo (7) to mini frozen sausage rolls (need to look up syns) buscuit (1)

lunch: jacket and beans salad cream (1.5)

ok fresh start with diary I haven't done it for awhile and I didn't record everything so i'm going into detail now.

breakfast(which was more like bunch cause it was at 11): bacon (fat removed) scrambled egg, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms.

lunch: skipped cause had late brekie

tea: pork with crackling (i know i couldn't resit) new pots, sweet corn, carrots, beans, yorkshire(2) gravy(3.5)
half sons apple crumble pudding (4) semolina (6) its made with milk so gonna not have my hea and use that towards it but take it off my syns if that makes sense. (so still count full amount as syns)

syn total: 15.5

water count so far: 2 glasses + 1 litre

Last edited:
:wavey:looking good, liking the water count - and the signature - will look again later on...

ok

tea: pork with crackling (i know i couldn't resit) new pots, sweet corn, carrots, beans, yorkshire(2) gravy(3.5)
half sons apple crumble pudding (4) semolina (6) its made with milk so gonna not have my hea and use that towards it but take it off my syns if that makes sense. (so still count full amount as syns)

syn total: 15.5

Be honest - how many syns for the crackling? :whip: (me cracking the whip)

breakfast: bacon and egg sandwich (white bread cause forgot ot ask for brown) (8)
snacks: 2 banana, grapes, 3 cereal bars (got toothache and i can't stand still long enough to cook) i'll take 2 as 2 heb's living one with 5 syns

water count: 1 small bottle

syns total: 13

i know i've eaten badly today but my tooth killing me I will try something as later

breakfast: bacon and egg sandwich (white bread cause forgot ot ask for brown) (8)
snacks: 2 banana, grapes, 3 cereal bars (got toothache and i can't stand still long enough to cook) i'll take 2 as 2 heb's living one with 5 syns

water count: 1 small bottle

syns total: 13

i know i've eaten badly today but my tooth killing me I will try something as later

On no, are you OK? Have you taken anything for the pain?

Back