tinkerbellsmums weightloss expriement

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
ok i'm going for it now. heres what i'm planning to do hope its not to confusing.

eat week i'm gonna try a different so called weightloss speed up think eg drink more water, speed soups and report my results.

also i'm planning to give myself treats and forfiets depending whether i lose or gain. also i'm gonna have some big weightloss rewards and they are as follows

big rewards:

7lbs- facial
14lbs- manicure
21lbs- pedicure
28lbs- haircut and colour
35lbs- not decided yet
42lbs-kindle
49lbs-spa day
56lbs-photo shoot with make over

my small weekly treats list (will add to)

posh bubble bath
locket
cinema
bath bomb
something from my fave beauty shop
new book
new toaster
new item clothing
(can't tell you next 3 lol)

forfeits (will add to or repert)

organise shed (i keep putting this off)
garden for a hour (oh no)
organise a cupboard
eat a veg i don't like every day (i hate veg)
eat fish everyday (i don't like fish either)
no net for a week (this will be used when i'm really struggling)
walk dog everyday ( i love my dog and he does get walked every day as a family but by this i mean on my own after i dropped little one off at school its not really the dog walking that is the forfeit more the walking)
spring clean whole house (i hate housework)

will start my first day tommorrow after wi and i will let you know tommorrow what my trial will be and what my reward and forfeit will be.

i tried the "speed up" options...they all failed for me, i have just resigned myself to he fact i'm a slow loser.

had my first wi today lost 3.5lbs so not bad.

this week i will be drinking 3lts of water a day and my treat will be a new book my forfeit will be doing my 3o day shread everyday for a week without fail.

struggling abit at mo having some probs with dh and i turn to food so i'm drinking my 3 ltrs but not keeping to diet. gonna try harder tommorrow

i didn't do very well on my water challenge last week or even sw. i'm changing to a sat wi so i'm gonna do water challenge again this week and try harder on diet.

Back