Tinks CD Journey Journal

tink1982

Hello and welcome!

I'm on CD day two and hoping this is the last time I need to get my weight down AGAIN!

I find myself at 14st 12:eek:, after losing weight a few years ago on sureslim where I got down to 11st 11, and then quit and promptly stuffed my FACE:sigh:!! I put most of the weight back on but have started CD before I put it all back on. I was 15st 10 last time I started something like this so I hope to have nipped it in the bud this time.

My first weigh in is on 3rd May, so I hope to see some change on the scales. It's been hard already the past two days so who knows how I shall stick to this until I am at goal, but here goes.....................

I want to get to 11st or maybe 10st7, and my first mini goal is to get to 13st 7, so I can get back on my horse again as at the moment I am too heavy to ride him :(

On the upside.......I'm really happy to have found this forum for support and look forward to hearing all your successes!

Well, day three is here and I'm not feeling too bad at all! I've just had lunch early as I'm off out to the garden centre and supermarke as didnt want to be hungry and get tempted!

Mum is having a royal wedding party, and I agreed to make a pasta salad so this will be a HUGE test of will power for me!

However, I just read some reviews of the spicy tomato soup and expected it to be vile, but I loved it! I added a pinch of smoked paprika, some hot chilli powder and black pepper and it was really nice!!!

Last edited:
Thanks :) I am going to do some NLP sessions too to help with a friend who has just qualified in it as a practitioner, so that should be good :)

End of day three. 100% so far. I know it's only three days but it feels like a lifetime already!

Instead of dinner, I made a shake with ice and sat and re-planted all the containers on my balcony which kept me busy for a couple of hours (all 15 of them, which needed digging out from the daffs and tulips). One pot was still flowering but looking leggy so I managed to save the pansies from it and have gathered them into a posy for the coffee table!

It's amazing what you have time for when not cooking or washing up!

End of day four, and I'm feeling really happy!

My parents had a royal wedding party with 40 people there, food everywhere, and I didn't budge :) can't quite believe it!! To top it off, I wore a pair of jeans I could get into but couldn't do up two weeks ago, and they did up (although tight!) today so something has happened!

I didn't quite manage all my water today though which isn't smart of me, but I shall strive for perfection tomorrow.

Onward and downward (only on the scales, of course!)

Today was pretty torturous

Today was a BAD day.

I didn't cheat at all, but all I could think of was eating. I'm not hungry, but I couldn't seem to shift a constant desire to eat. It was so strong I could have cried.

My hormones are doing something bizarre since I've had my implant out, and I think TOTM is coming as I am sleeping heavily and waking later than usual in the morning.

I hope tomorrow is better than today as it was, in my opinion, the most difficult day I've sad so far.

Well done Tink on holding in there today. I read in another post day's five and six can be tough. Tomorrow is day two of my restart and a tough one for me. I have had day's before just like you have had today when all I can think of is food :eek: l think hormones are affected and I have that to look forward to as well this coming week. What a pair!!! lol :)

I hope you have a better day tomorrow :)

Today was another tough day, but kept busy and stayed 100%. I haven't drunk all my water though.

Weigh in tomorrow. eek.

Well done on your journey so far... You are doing so so well i am really pleased for you.
This isnt an easy plan to follow and it can be a very big tough journey.. But your doing well.
I am on my 2nd time of doing CD properly. If you need any help shout as im on day 9.
Good luck for your WI.

Well, I lost 10 1/2 pounds in week 1. Not bad if I say so myself!:happy036:

CDC was pleased, said not to stress if only 2-3 lbs next week as this was a big loss!

:D

Last edited:
That's brilliant hunni, well done you... even a small loss next week and it's around a stone in 2 weeks :D

Day 11 it is today. So far, so good. I am in another pair of jeans today that I couldn't do up last week, so that feels pretty amazing. I am hungry again this morning which I've not been for a few days, but had a VERY late night so I think that's why.

I have a reasonably quiet this weekend which is good, less chance of temptation!

On the plus side, the receptionist at work today told me I look different :)

Day 11 it is today. So far, so good. I am in another pair of jeans today that I couldn't do up last week, so that feels pretty amazing. I am hungry again this morning which I've not been for a few days, but had a VERY late night so I think that's why.

I have a reasonably quiet this weekend which is good, less chance of temptation!

On the plus side, the receptionist at work today told me I look different :)

Oh how I love the feeling of fitting in long lost clothing :) Especially when its a suprise and you dont think you gonna get the zip up...well done mate x

tink1982 said:
Well, I lost 10 1/2 pounds in week 1. Not bad if I say so myself!:happy036:

CDC was pleased, said not to stress if only 2-3 lbs next week as this was a big loss!

:D

Omg that is brilliant well done you roll on next week keep this up!!!!
Xxxxx

Back