Tinks CD Journey Journal

Off to 2nd weigh in tonight......... I am hoping for 4lbs as that would take me over the 1st magic stone! Had an emotionally gruelling weekend, after seeing a friend aftr 18months following on from his near fatal accident in Feb 2010 (60% burns).......... but I stayed on it and didn't break and any loss today will be extra sweet!

YES!!! Another 6.5lbs down :)

I can't quite believe it!

CDC really chuffed - we thought I'd slow down and I haven't! I've got my bars now too, which is great. I've just had a peanut one and managed to get it to last 20 mins, nibbling slowing and chewing properly! Was yum.

Onward and downward!

tink1982 said:
YES!!! Another 6.5lbs down :)

I can't quite believe it!

CDC really chuffed - we thought I'd slow down and I haven't! I've got my bars now too, which is great. I've just had a peanut one and managed to get it to last 20 mins, nibbling slowing and chewing properly! Was yum.

Onward and downward!

Omg what another great WI that is amazing congrats soooooooo happy for you (cheers) to onwards and downwards!!!! :) xxxx

Hi Tink your doing fab!V.envious of your losses!Well done you!xx

I am sure it will slow down now. I am a serial weigher and I got on the scales today and I haven't moved sinces Tuesday morning so we shall see. I expect around 3lbs this week.

I forgot my soup today (left it on kitchen side!) so I bought some iceberg and cooked chicken for lunch.

1) who knew lettuce could taste so nice!
2) I couldn't finish it - too full after about 2/3rds
3) I'm wearing a size 14 pair of jeans today.

:clap:

Buggar. Fell of wagon. Opened tin of tuna for the cat, gave her half, I finished other half. Oops.

Bad bad bad bad bad

tink1982 said:
Buggar. Fell of wagon. Opened tin of tuna for the cat, gave her half, I finished other half. Oops.

Bad bad bad bad bad

Pmsl that made me chuckle sorry you did that but tuna is ok!!!! If my kids weren't outside on trampoline I would eat them :D don't care at moment want to eat anything :( xxxxx

Not a great weekend. I had 1/2 tin tuna on Sat, a REALLY late night satruday night and I managed to steer clear of the booze, but had a diet coke and sugar free redbull. Oops.

Sunday was exhausted, and had a dinner thing at a friends where they were all having fajitas, so I had a bar in the morning, a shake at lunch and then some fish and lettuce for dinner with the girls. Hwoever, I couldn't stop there so I had 2 bits of chicken from the fajita pot, about 12 raw mushrooms as I LOVE THEM........ and today I have a really upset stomach.

I felt very bad about cheating. Still ( I know I shouldn't look!) The scales are not moving this week. Maybe 1lb at most. I am very tired and lethergic today too. Late nights + no proper food/limited calories doesn't mix.

BOO HOO. Weigh in tomorrow. I want to wake up and be 2 stone lighter please!

3 1/2 lbs this week. A bit disappointed but CDC says I am being greedy after two weeks of big losses!

tink1982 said:
3 1/2 lbs this week. A bit disappointed but CDC says I am being greedy after two weeks of big losses!

Tink after what you had with friends etc 3 1/2 is excellent well done you time out with friends little food and an amazing weight loss whoooohooo xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was a tad naughty last night. Went and met one of my best mates in town and ended up having a couple of vodka and diet cokes. Whoops.

BUT, I only had 3 packs yesterday! Does that make it ok......... probably not.

And, I have decided that bars in the morning are bad, as they give me gripey pain and wind all day. Definitely better as dessert after a soup!

Back