Tinks* Flab to Fab

Hey everyone what a hectic couple of days.

Saturday night was great, we ended up going clubbing after, so I was drunk as a skunk, and hungover as hell. I think I deffinatly made up for the 9 months I didn't touch a drop.

I was saying that I wanted a hangover as I hadn't had one for over a year. And boy I got one. Ended up being dragged sofa shopping. I felt that hungover I needed grease so ended up having pizza last night. Only 3 slices. I don't mind it's not going to happen every weekend.

Tonight I'm going spin class again, loved it last time. And hopefully a really good rest of the week will mean a good loss again, I hope I get 2lb off, but I don't mind a 1lb a week.

Any way really good today.

I'll update good diary when I get home xx

Monday:
Day:
Red

HEX:
HEXA: 2 x Cheese
HEXB: JP and WM Toast

Breakfast:
Pouched eggs on WM Toast.
CBINB Light. (1 Syn)

Lunch:
JP with Chilli. (2 Syns)
Mushrooms, onions, beans, chopped toms. Chilli
Cheese.
Salad

Dinner:
Chicken breast cut in half, topped with bbq Sauce. (1 Syn) Topped with mushrooms, red onion, bacon and cheese.
Salad

Drinks:
3 x Cup of Tea.
2 x litre of water

Syns:
Milk: 2.5 Syns
CBINB Light: 1 Syn
BBQ Sauce: 1 Syn
Chilli: 2 Syns

Total Syns:
6.5/15

Hey all, aching from spin today, it was bloody hard, I thought it was a beginners class, I was wrong. She was hardcore lol. Today has been less hetic, feeling a bit run down today, so stayed in my onesi till about 2pm lol.

Day: EE

HEX:
HEXA: Milk
HEXB: WW PP

Breakfast:
Frylite Eggs, bacon and mushrooms.

Lunch:
Prawn and Ham Salad. With WW PP
CBINB Light (1 Syn)
Tom sauce and Mayo with smoked paprika. (2 syns)
Vanilla Muller light.

Snack:
French Fries (4.5 Syns)

Dinner:
Salmon, mash (1 Syn) Broccoli and carrots.
1/2 Colman's Parsley Sauce (1.5 Syn. made with milk from allowance)

Drinks:
4 x Cup of Tea.

Syns:
MAyo: 1 Syn
Tom Sauce: 1 Syn
CBINB Light: 2 Syn
Colman's parsley sauce:1.5
French fries: 4.5

Total Syns:
10/15

Last edited:
Hey Tinks I was aching abit after double spin last night!! :p doing spin again tomorrow night am a spin addict!! haha food looks good hun sounds like you had a nice easy day today xx

Hey, double spin! Bloody hell, I would actually pass out if I did that. I thought I was going to be sick after the class last night. Thank you. I think you are a spin addict. It was hun, Lilly was nice and chilled so I could catch up on my tv programmes lol. :) Hope you had a good day. xx

Hi all, hope you have a good day. I've gutt3d the house today and sorted out my stuff, all I need to do now is sort out my wardrobe, that can wait till tomorrow. Work called me about my return to work after my maternity, starting to sink in that its not long until I am back. Planned my meals last night for today, I've started doing this before I go to sleep, how sad am I lol. Having a plan keeps me on track, my SW consultant has been texting us all to keep us motivated.

HEX:

HEXA:
HEXB: WM Brown Bread

Breakfast:
Pouched Egg on WM Toast
CBINB Light (1 Syn)

Lunch:
Salt and Pepper Chicken (Peppers, chilli, garlic, onion, spring onion, mushrooms)
With SW Chips.

Dinner:
SW Chicken Tikka Masala with Rice. Added Mushrooms and onions on the side to it. (May have with with 1/2 a nann for 10 Syns) ill see later.

Drinks:
3 x Cup of Tea.

Syns:
Chocolate: 2 Syns

Total Syns:
3/15

Oh god woke up full of cold today. :(only upside to today was having my hair done, so nice and relaxed after. Really enjoyed the curry last night, Craig wasn't kean on it, as it wasn't creamy enough and was a bit spicy (wimp lol)

HEX:

HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: WW PP

Breakfast:
WW PP topped with bacon and Mushrooms.
Tom sauce (1 Syn)
CBINB Light (1 Syn)

Lunch:
Chilli and rice. (2 Syns)
Chopped toms, mushrooms, onions, garlic, chilli, beans.

Snack:
Freddo (4.5 Syns)

Dinner:
Gammon, Frylight egg, SW Chips. Mushrooms and Beans.

Drinks:
3 x Cup of Tea.

Syns:
1/4 Colman's chilli: 2 Syn
Freddo: 4.5

Total Syns:
8.5/15

2lb off on Saturday...yay. reached 1/2 stone and got my shiny :)

Spent Saturday afternoon in meadow hall shopping to try ad buy something with my vouchers. So struggling to find some nice clothes, I suppose its a good thing, as then I can buy things when I lose weight. Ended up coming home with a diary lol.

Today i've cleaned up and im now on the sofa with a mug of tea and a blanket, watching the football. While the Mr cooks a sunday dinner. Yum.

Trying to decide if to go spin tomorrow, but with my cold I might pass out lol.

HEX:

Breakfast:
WM Toast
CBINB Light (1 Syn)

Lunch:
WW Wrap (5 Syns) Topped with tom puree, mushrooms, red onion and cheese. Pizza mmmm.

Dinner:
roast chicken dinner, with veg and mash.

Drinks:
3 x Cup of Tea.

Syns:
Chocolate: 5 Syns
WW wrap: 5 Syns
Milk: 2.5

Total Syns:
13.5/15

HEX:
HEXA: Milk

Breakfast:
WM Toast
CBINB Light (1 Syn)
Bacon
Mushrooms
Tom Sauce (1 Syn)

Lunch:
2 bowls of HM Chicken Soup (4 Syns) Carrots, onions, spring onions, Mushrooms, potatoes.

Dinner:
Steak, SW Chips.
Mushrooms
Onions
Pepper Sauce (Just need to find out syns)

Drinks:
5 x Cup of Tea.
1 x pepsi max with cherry.

Syns:
Soup: 4 Syn

Total Syns:
6/15

Hope you're feeling better. Yum to your steak and pepper sauce, I think I'm going to make us that as a valentines treat with some really nice steak.
Did you make the sauce or was it a bought one?xx

Thank you, I'm not too bad now thanks. :) I brought it, its powder form one from Asda. You add hot water to it, but its so creamy, and its a bonus so you can save your milk. I just need to put it through the calculator as I can't find it on syns online. That's will be a nice idea. Can't beat steak, I love it, we don't have it all the time as it is expensive. This was some steak my granddad got us from the market when he brought him self some. xx

Free steak even better lol!
You know I think I may have a sachet of that sauce somewhere... I think they were on offer (buy 4 for £xx etc) before we went to butlins on hols in October as I thought they'd be easy in the apartment. I think we had a curry, a cheese, a sausage casserole but never had the pepper, so I'll have to hunt it out if you recommend it (depending on syns of course lol!)

Glad you're feeling better, there's nothing worse than feeling ill when you've hot a baby to look after!xx

I worked it out to be 2 Syns per portion. It's so tasty. Ooo yes free steak tastes even better lol. You have just reminded me I got sausages from shopping. Yes! Always miss them when I'm on a diet lol x

I worked it out to be 2 Syns per portion. It's so tasty. Ooo yes free steak tastes even better lol. You have just reminded me I got sausages from shopping. Yes! Always miss them when I'm on a diet lol x

Ooh great stuff! I might do that as a treat on valentines day! Was that for half the sachet or less?
Yum I love sausages, which are the best for syns nowadays? I think sainsburys are ok...

It's this one: it's 2.5 Syns per portion. The tub makes 16 portions. What's the one you have and I will check online for you. Erm I ordered the WW ones from Asda online, but they sent 40% less fat ones I think there about 1-1.5 each. I'll have a look, i never check sainsburys lol. X

Attachments

• image-3446849066.jpg
    image-3446849066.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 43
I will update my food diary soon lol. I have stuck to plan and been really good. However I have a grouchy little girl whose teething, so I don't get much change to go on my laptop. X

Finally getting time to sit down and type my food diary up. Every time I have attempted It, the little one gets really grouchy, im not surprised bless her, she had her jabs last week, that with her teeth she has been up 2 times in the night, normally she is asleep for 8am and wakes up at 8pm. I have been spoilt, so at the minute I am like a zombie lol.
Managed to get all the house and washing done though, I was going to attempt to go out for a walk but the weather is horrible.

Today:

HEX:

HEXB: WM Bread

Breakfast:
Pouched Eggs on WM Toast
CBINB Light (1 Syn)

Lunch:
Tesco Healthy Living Chicken in Tomato and Basil Sauce. (1 Syn) This was really nice and it was free :) I signed up to Tesco orchard and they sent a voucher to try one of there ready meals. Really nice :)
Salad

Snack:
Freddo (5 Syns)

Dinner:
Chilli 1/4 of Colmans Chilli pack (2 Syns)
Mushrooms
Onion
Beans
Chopped Toms
Chilli
Served with Rice and Cheese on top.

Drinks:
3 x Cup of Tea.
1 x Pepsi MAx

Syns:
Colman's chilli sauce: 2 Syn