Tinks* Flab to Fab

Keep seeing pulled pork everywhere, must make it! I have had it in America before but never tried the SW-friendly version. It seems to go down well though! xx

Really do make it, you won't regret it. So lush x

If you prep it with a nice spicy dry rub (mustard powder, cayenne pepper, white pepper, black pepper, sweetener, chilli powder, garlic powder etc.) and let it sit overnight in the fridge then cook it in the slow cooker with some chopped onions and a cup or two of water, you won't even need a sauce as it's yummy on its own! I prefer it this way :) I serve it with some homemade SW coleslaw using extra light mayo and that makes it a bit less dry too :) xxx

Ooh yum thank you I am so making this! I'm slightly obsessed with my slow cooker at the mo - at least one thing a week being cooked in there!xx

Hi Everyone, Friday is here again. Which means WI tomorrow. Hoping for a loss tomorrow, I've been god this week. So fingers crossed.

Currently writing this with Lilly asleep on me lol. She slept through again yay, and woke up at 7.30am, so I've managed to get lots done today, which is good.

Yesterdays food:

Day: EE

HEX:
HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: WM Bread

Breakfast:
Pouched Egg on WM Toast
Flora light(1 Syn)

Lunch:
This was a freezer raid, took out fish pie. (3 Syns)
Carrots, peas and Mushrooms. Snack:
Freddo (5 Syns)
Mushy Peas (not at the same time, that would be wrong)

Dinner:
SW chips, salad and BBQ Chicken. (Toms, mushrooms, onions, cheese) (2 Syns)

Drinks:
3 x Cup of Tea.2x pint of NAS

Syns:
Milk: 2.5 Syns
CBINBL : 1 Syn
Fish Pie: 3
BBQ Sauce: 2
Freddo: 5

Total Syns:
13.5/15

Todays food:

Not sure what to have for dinner, so that will be updated later, not been as organised as I have been today.

HEX:
HEXA:
HEXB: WW Peti Pain

Breakfast:
Bacon
Mushrooms
WW PP
Tom Sauce (1 Syn)

Lunch:
Freezer raid of Chicken Curry (3 Syns)
Mushrooms, peppers, onions.
rice.Snack:
Freddo (5 Syns)

Dinner:
Drinks:
3 x Cup of Tea.

Syns:
Tom Sauce: 1 Syn
Curry : 3

Total Syns:
11.5/15

Back from WI and got myself 1.5lb loss. Won on the raffle today too. Was really good, 2 chicken 1/4s and a WM loaf. :)

Normally I get tempted to be naughty on a Saturday, but I'm really going to try and be good. Craig is out tonight, so I'm going to make myself a nice SW tea (not sure what though) get the duvet on the sofa and watch movies.

Got the new and old SW mag and going to write a meal plan/ideas for the week. Plus write a little list for tomorrow of any bits I need to pick up. Will do my food diary when I log on to my laptop. Feeding Lilly at the mo.

Hope you all have a good weekend xx

Thank you. Tbh if Craig was here I most probably would have had one too. I've just got to try and resist that big bar of galaxy that I can see in front of me lol. Hope you have a good evening x

Evening all, so far so good. I have been on plan. Wooo. Now tucked up on the sofa with a duvet watching the telly. Bliss.

Really trying not to think about the big, and I mean big bar of galaxy that is left over from xmas. Part of me is thinking it is weigh day night, and could be my treat to have some of it, then the other part is like, no, don't do it. Mmmm decision decisions. At the moment i'm not going to have it, not long had dinner so I am stuffed.

Todays food:

HEX:

Brunch:
Toasted WM Sausage Sarni. (2 Syns)
CBINBL (1 Syn)
Tom Sauce (1 Syn)

Snack:
Fench Fries ( 4 Syns)

Dinner:
Peri Peri Wedges topped with mixed peppers, onions and mushrooms, chilli powder. Topped with Cheese.
BBQ Sauce (2 Syns)
Chilli Sauce (2 Syns)

Drinks:
3 x Cup of Tea

Syns:
Sausage: 2 Syns
CBINBL : 1 Syn
Tom Sauce: 1 Syn
BBQ Sauce: 2 Syns
Chilli Sauce: 2 Syns
French Fries: 4 Syns

Total Syns:
14.5/15

Tonight's tea:

Attachments

• image-325589386.jpg
    image-325589386.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 40
Well done on your loss and also on resisting the chocolate, and fab news about babs sleeping through, I bet you've been feeling amazing!
Hope you've had a lovely weekend xx

Morning all, Monday is here again.

Lilly slept through again last night, yay, 3 nights in a row now. :)

Weekend has been ok, really enjoying just having a chilled out Saturday night. Sunday we went for a walk and did a little bit of shopping for some bits I missed at shopping. We ended up having an Indian, I stuck to plan which was good, only went over a couple of syns, but normally I don't use all 15 syns, so im ok with that. Even had salad with my curry, so that is dedication lol.

Just trying to decided what to have for dinner tonight, i'm going to spin class so trying to plan it all out so when I get back Craig can prepare or cook dinner. So need to have a filling lunch or a snack after lunch as I don't want to go spin when I have ate.

Hope everyone has a great day. :)

Yesterdays food:

HEX:
HEXA: 1/2 Cheese 1/2 Milk
HEXB: WW Pita

Breakfast:
Mushroom Omelette.
Tom Sauce (1 Syn)

Lunch:
WW Pita Pizza. Pita topped with Tom Purre, mushrooms and Ham. a little cheese.

Snack:
Freddo (5 Syns)
I'm gutted I can't find the popping candy ones anymore :(

Dinner:
Chicken Jalfrazi, Rice and Salad. (8.5 Syns)
1 bite of a Onion Barji. (2 Syns)
Pila Rice: (2.5 Syns)

Drinks:
3 x Cup of Tea.
1 x pint of NAS

Syns:
Tom Sauce: 1
Curry: 8.5
Barji: 2
Rice: 2.5

TOTAL SYNS:
19/15

Well done on your loss and also on resisting the chocolate, and fab news about babs sleeping through, I bet you've been feeling amazing!
Hope you've had a lovely weekend xx

Thanks you. :) Yeah I've been feeling great getting a good nights sleep, was really tired last night as she was having a screaming and groucy day, so I was fast asleep by 10pm. Shes teething at the mo. I can take that, missing out on sleep, not so much lol. :)

Hope you had a fab weekend. xx

Thanks you. :) Yeah I've been feeling great getting a good nights sleep, was really tired last night as she was having a screaming and groucy day, so I was fast asleep by 10pm. Shes teething at the mo. I can take that, missing out on sleep, not so much lol. :)

Hope you had a fab weekend. xx

lol I'm asleep by 10pm every night!!

Bless her teething, have you tried the Ashton and Parsons teething powder. I didn't find they did a great deal but a lot of people absolutely swear by them. They were going through a phase of being out of stock everywhere but I managed to find them in our local Lloyds Pharmacy.
I found teething so frustrating, mainly because Bella seemed to be teething all the time from about 12 weeks yet didn't get her first tooth through until she was 14 months old!!
Hope she has a better day today, we had an attack of terrible twos, combined with being stuck inside on a rainy day yesterday - she was very moody, wanted everything she couldn't have, refused to eat etc etc. Hopefully she'll be in a better mood in creche today!

Hope you have a fab day xx

Ok so I now have today planes out, thought I would get it types up while Lilly has fell asleep. She didn't use to have a nap at all, but recently she has 10 minutes now and again in the day.

Todays food.

HEX:
HEXB: WW Peti Pain

Breakfast:
"Frylight" Eggs
"Frylight" Sliced New Pots
Mushrooms
Bacon

Lunch:
Bachelours Pasta and Sauce, Chicken and mushrooms. Added Mushrooms and onion. (ate two bites)
WW Peti Pain.
CBINBL (1 Syn)
Ham

Snack:
French Fries (4 Syns)

Dinner:
Lasange: Tom Puree, Mushrooms, onions, garlic. Herbs. EL Mince. (Craig is making it and he makes it different, so no gravy granules.)Cheese Sauce Mix (2 Syns)
Sliced Tom on Top.
Salad.
SW Chips.

Drinks:
2 x Cup of Tea.
1x Pepsi

Syns:
Milk: 2.5
CBINBL: 1
Fench Fries: 4
Cheese Sauce Mix: 2

TOTAL SYNS:
9.5/15

Last edited:
lol I'm asleep by 10pm every night!!

Bless her teething, have you tried the Ashton and Parsons teething powder. I didn't find they did a great deal but a lot of people absolutely swear by them. They were going through a phase of being out of stock everywhere but I managed to find them in our local Lloyds Pharmacy.
I found teething so frustrating, mainly because Bella seemed to be teething all the time from about 12 weeks yet didn't get her first tooth through until she was 14 months old!!
Hope she has a better day today, we had an attack of terrible twos, combined with being stuck inside on a rainy day yesterday - she was very moody, wanted everything she couldn't have, refused to eat etc etc. Hopefully she'll be in a better mood in creche today!

Hope you have a fab day xx

Yeah I have heard about those, my mum has picked some up for me, waiting to see her to get them off her. Oooo they must be good then if they were going out of stock.
Oh god don't tell me that lol. Bless her. I bet it was bliss when she was in bed then. :) Fingers crossed for a better day today. So far Lilly has been good, we had a little screaming fit earlier, then she fell asleep for 10 mins. :)

Thanks, you too. xx

Well change of plan, ate two mouthfuls of the pasta and didn't want it. So instead had the Peti Pain with ham on it x

Spin has ruined me. The stairs are bit my friend right now lol. Hope everyone has had a good night x

Realy need to update my diary, things have been so hectic. Can't belive it's Friday tomo.

Today:

HEX:

Breakfast:
WM Toast
CBINBL (1 Syn)
Tom Sauce (1 Syn)
Bacon
Mushrooms

Lunch:
Cajan Wedges, topped with pulled pork. Mushrooms, cheese Chillis.
BBQ Sauce (1 Syn)
Chilli Sauce (2 Syns)

Snack:
Freddo (5 Syns)

Dinner:
Steak, JP and Salad.
Mushrooms, onions.
Pepper Sauce (2 Syns)

Drinks:
2 x Cup of Tea.
1x Pepsi

Syns:
Milk: 2.5
CBINBL: 1
Tom Sauce: 1
BBQ Sauce: 1
Chilli Sauce: 2
Pepper Sauce: 2

TOTAL SYNS:
14.5/15

Yesterday:

HEX:
HEXB: WW Pita Bread

Breakfast:
Egg
Sliced New Pots
Bacon
Mushrooms

Lunch:
Went to Harvester, so proud I was really good.
Chicken, so skin, JP, Salad.
BBQ Sauce (2 Syns) Didn't have a lot.
Mayo (1 Syn)

Snack:

Freddo: (5 Syns)

Dinner:

Pulled Pork.
Salad
Cheese
WM Pita x 2 (5 Syns)
SW ChipsBBQ Sauce (1 Syn)

TOTAL SYNS: