Tinks* Flab to Fab

Hope you managed a better nights sleep last night. My 3 year old is going through a bad sleeping phase at the minute. Up numerous times throughout the night and waking up at 6 every morning. It's hard going once you are used to a full nights sleep. That teamed with being full of a cold is making feel pretty poo today :(

Hi All, Its Friday, which means weigh in tomorrow, not sure how I'm going to do tomorrow, I have been good, but I haven't really drank much water or ate a lot, so we shall see. Looking forward to the weekend, as the Mr s off, so its going to be a nice family chilled weekend. The MIL is having Lilly for the night, we were going to have a night out, go for a meal and the cinema, but we decided to stay in, cook and chill out. TBH I'm glad, I can't deal with going clubbing and having that hang over lol. I'm looking forward\rd to a night of un interrupted sleep. :)

Today I haven't had much to eat, I woke up and wasn't hungry, then had to rush out to go see my Nanna, by the time I got back, I didn't want to have anything big to eat, and then I've gone past being hungry. I will have something to eat soon, just waiting for Lilly to settle. Fingers crossed she sleep through. :)

Saw my Auntie today who I'm going to be bridesmaid for, she is going to order our dresses in April, so I'm hoping I lose quite a bit of weight by then, she did say they can be taking in for the wedding in August. As she and all other bridesmaids are on a weight loss mission.

Todays Food:

Day: EE

HEX:
HEXA: Milk
HEXB: WM Bread

Breakfast:
WM Toast
CBINB Light (1 Syn)

Lunch:
French Fries (4.5 Syn)

Snack:
Mushy Peas and Mint SauceFreddo (5 Syns)

Dinner:
Im thinking a chicken Tikka Salad. Craig is having a kebab, the place we get it from is a tandoori shop too. They do chicken breast pieces in a tikka coating, not oily at all, so I might have that with salad. Not sure on Syn value.

Drinks:
5 x Cup of Tea.
1 x Pepsi MAx

Syns:
CBINB Light: 1 Syn
French Fires: 4.5 syn
Freddo: 5 Syns

Total Syns:
10.5/15

Hope you managed a better nights sleep last night. My 3 year old is going through a bad sleeping phase at the minute. Up numerous times throughout the night and waking up at 6 every morning. It's hard going once you are used to a full nights sleep. That teamed with being full of a cold is making feel pretty poo today :(

Thank you, it was a bit better, she woke up at 5am, then went back to sleep at about 6.30am. I don't like to go back to sleep until she is asleep incase she is sick, so I am constantly checking the monitor lol. Ooo no I hope she gets past it, I know how you feel with the cold part, it makes you feel 10 times worse with he lack of sleep. I know I am lucky as even though she gets up in the night at the moment, she is only 13 weeks old and is asleep by 7.30-8pm. Hope you feel better soon.

xx

Wow I bet you're looking forward to a nights sleep, that will be heaven!
I remember when Bella was a bad sleeper (she was up at least 7 tines every night until she was 1!!!) it was heaven when we had a night of sleep.
Luckily since she's been about 18 months old she sleeps through from 7pm-6am (apart from a few months when she was up at 4.30am every morning) and I do feel spoilt having all that sleep!

Good luck with weigh in, I'm sure you'll be fine and enjoy your family weekend xx

Ps - good idea for your takeaway choice xx

Wow I bet you're looking forward to a nights sleep, that will be heaven!
I remember when Bella was a bad sleeper (she was up at least 7 tines every night until she was 1!!!) it was heaven when we had a night of sleep.
Luckily since she's been about 18 months old she sleeps through from 7pm-6am (apart from a few months when she was up at 4.30am every morning) and I do feel spoilt having all that sleep!

Good luck with weigh in, I'm sure you'll be fine and enjoy your family weekend xx

Ps - good idea for your takeaway choice xx

I really was and enjoyed it a lot :) Oh god, I couldn't cope that long, I bet you was constantly on coffe by a drip. Poor you. It was lovley being together, it was just a shame about the weather, Hope you had a good one too. xx

Hi,

WI on Saturday and lost 0.5lb, not bad for * week, and a loss is a loss. I am determined to be really organised this week. I have done the food shop and have stocked up on a lot so I have choices. I have WW WM Pita bread, the WW Petti Pains, WW Wraps; basically nearly every Weight watcher product.

I have just finished marinating a loin of pork that I got Whoops from Asda, i'm going to put that in the slow cooker and have pulled pork with a WW Pitta bread, salad and chips tomorrow. Even the Mr is looking forward to it, as it smells nice. Lets just hope it tastes nice. I might make a BBQ sauce to have it with too. :)

Tomorrow i'm going to my nanna's for lunch as her sister is coming down to see us and Lilly. Luckily nanna is doing SW too, so were having a pastry less red onion and courgette quiche (never tried courgette before) with some tomato pasta and salad, so lots of super free tomorrow.

Also got some chicken drumsticks out the freezer, im going to do half KFC Chicken and half marinated in a tandoori or tikka coating. So I can munch on these in the day, or have them with salad and wedges. Choice Choices.

We got a joint of gammon and bolied that and used the meat slicer today so we have lots of ham to eat. It tastes lush. :)

I haven't really ate a lot today, i'm struggling a bit on a Sunday, espically today as im knackered, I don't know why, I must have slept too much.

Tonight for tea is cabonara and garlic bread. Naughty, but I don't mind tonight. Im on it properly tomorrow. Plus I will only have a slice or two. :)

Hope everyone has had a good weekend :)

x

Your pulled pork lunch looked delish - it's really similar to one of my fave meals! If I'm hungover and want to stay on plans I always cook spicy chips in my airfryer then top with BBQ pulled pork, cheese, red onion and jalepenos and it is TO DIE FOR!! Much better than any takeaway!

You're doing so well considering you only joined a few weeks ago - congrats :) xx

Arrrr only just getting chance to update my diary, yesterday was so hectic and flew bye. I went to my nanna's for lunch which was lush, she picked me and Lilly up at 9.15am, so I was thinking i'd be back for 1pm. How wrong was I, id dint get home till 4pm, I had to bung the pork in the slow cooker, tidy up, then I dragged my ass to spin.

I swear that the woman who does it is a machine, she does two classes before the one I go too and she is still spinning strong. I worked so hard at it, I couldn't walk down the stairs after class lol. They are still hurting now. No pain, no gain I guess.

I have been really motivated and organised these couple of days, hoping it keeps up. :) surprised I have the energy with Lilly being a night raver at the moment. lol

Yesterdays food:

HEX:
HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: WW Pita Bread

Breakfast:
None, didn't get time. :(

Lunch:
Nanna made: crustless quiche with red onion, mushrooms and courgette in. With Salad and pasta. Was lush, and Syn Free.

Snack:
WW Wrap (5 Syns) topped with tomato puree, mushrooms, red onion, ham and 1/2 Cheese.

Dinner:
Pulled Pork (OMG it was like food P0rn) Salad, SW chips, WM pita and 1/2 Cheese.

Drinks:
3 x Cup of Tea.
1 x Pepsi Max
2 x pints of water

Syns:
WW Wrap: 5 Syns
BBQ Sauce: 2 Syns
Mayo: 2 Syns
Garlic sauce: 2 Syns
Milk: 2.5 Syns:

Total Syns:
13.5/15

Last edited:

HEX:
HEXB: WM Bread

Breakfast:
WM Bread
Frylight egg
Mushrooms
Bacon

Lunch:
Peri Peri Wedges.
Topped with Red onion, red pepper, mushrooms.
Pulled pork, cheese and Chilli. Yum on a plate
BBQ Sauce (2 syns)

Snack:
Tandoori Chicken DrumstickFreddo (5 Syns)

Dinner:
Cajan Steak, Salad and JP.

Drinks:
3 x Cup of Tea.
1 x Pepsi MAx
1x Water

Syns:
Milk: 2.5 Syns
BBQ Sauce: 2 Syns
Mayo: 2 Syns
Freddo: 5 Syns

Total Syns:
11.5/15

Few food picks

Attachments

• image-264855030.jpg
    image-264855030.jpg
    521.6 KB · Views: 61
  • image-534109106.jpg
    image-534109106.jpg
    541.4 KB · Views: 67
  • image-3376523570.jpg
    image-3376523570.jpg
    483.4 KB · Views: 63
Your pulled pork lunch looked delish - it's really similar to one of my fave meals! If I'm hungover and want to stay on plans I always cook spicy chips in my airfryer then top with BBQ pulled pork, cheese, red onion and jalepenos and it is TO DIE FOR!! Much better than any takeaway! You're doing so well considering you only joined a few weeks ago - congrats :) xx

Thank you. It was gorgeous, I'm going to make it with BBQ sauce next time. It sounds it. Thank you Hun. I would have that a 100 x over a takeaway. You have too chick, well done on the loss and hitting your goals. Xx

Craig was gutted, as he said he didn't want to try it and he wanted pie, did his dinner and then had mine, he tried it and was like we are so having that next week. I think this will become a regular, when some pork is on offer.

That was my lunch today:

Peri Peri Wedges, topped with red onion, red pepper and mushrooms. Pulled pork, then Cheese, and Chopped Chilli. as lush, I put BBQ on top of it. It was so nice, I could have ate it 10 times over.

xx

Keep seeing pulled pork everywhere, must make it! I have had it in America before but never tried the SW-friendly version. It seems to go down well though! xx

yum I'm desperate to try pulled pork too and I might have to pop to Sainsburys if pork shoulders are half price!
Trouble is hubby doesn't like BBQ sauce, is there anything else you recommend as a 'sauce' (he's not doing SW so can be anything really)?xx

yum I'm desperate to try pulled pork too and I might have to pop to Sainsburys if pork shoulders are half price!
Trouble is hubby doesn't like BBQ sauce, is there anything else you recommend as a 'sauce' (he's not doing SW so can be anything really)?xx

If you prep it with a nice spicy dry rub (mustard powder, cayenne pepper, white pepper, black pepper, sweetener, chilli powder, garlic powder etc.) and let it sit overnight in the fridge then cook it in the slow cooker with some chopped onions and a cup or two of water, you won't even need a sauce as it's yummy on its own! I prefer it this way :) I serve it with some homemade SW coleslaw using extra light mayo and that makes it a bit less dry too :) xxx

Today is a good day!

Lilly slept through, Wooooo... Hopefully she will keep doing it like she use too.

Trying to pluck up the courage to nip down town, as its so cold at the moment. Might have a cuppa an lunch first...

HEX:
HEXB: WW Pitta

Breakfast:
Bacon
Mushrooms
Scram Egg
Tom Sauce (1 Syn)

Lunch:
JP with Cheese and Beans
Salad

Snack:
Tandorri chicken drumsticks.
Dinner:
Fakeaway kebab, pitta, salad and SW chips. (will update syns later)

Drinks:
3 x Cup of Tea.

Syns:
Milk: 2.5 Syns
Tom Sauce: 1 Syn

Total Syns:
3.5/15

yum I'm desperate to try pulled pork too and I might have to pop to Sainsburys if pork shoulders are half price! Trouble is hubby doesn't like BBQ sauce, is there anything else you recommend as a 'sauce' (he's not doing SW so can be anything really)?xx
The bit I did mine on was a loin of pork, as it was whooped at asda, worth trying with he shoulder as it is so nice :) xx

Last edited:
Pork shoulders are half price in sainsburys at the minute babe - they freeze really well xxx

Ooo really, will have to go and get one :) yum x

Back