Tinks* Flab to Fab

1/2 off for me today. Had a great week and it's not shown. Went to harvester in the week and was so good. Then went out for a meal last night, I didn't drink, had salmon, new pots and veg.

I really think I need to drink water. Just sat down with a cuppa going through some SW books I borrowed from my Nanna and doing my shopping online. Going to go for another good week and hopefully it will show on Saturday.

Tonight I'm being naughty, home made pizza and garlic bread. Ooo and a couple of vodkas or wine. Then tomorrow it's all guns blazing. Xx

Right it's Sunday!! My arse is I'm gear, my heads not as I might have had a rad too much to drink. Thank god Lilly slept through.

I was naughty last night but I'm ok with it, just means I will be really good this week. Going to spin Mon and Wed, just need to book in.

Shopping is being dropped off about 12. Foooooood!!! :) going to try and do a meal ideas for the week.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday. Xx

Had a good day today, got a joint if gammon, cut two prices off for some gammon to have one night. The rest I cut in half boiled and sliced one and froze the other. So I have ham to nibble on. Got some chicken thighs and drumsticks. Going to cook them so I have them to munch on.

Think I'm going to make a batch of chicken and veg soup or noodle soup tomorrow. Having burgers tomorrow can't wait. Today's good has been good, waiting for the BBQ Chicken to cook.

Plus I've made a big batch if salad so that's in the fridge to put to some meals.

Feeling determined this week.

X

Well done on your loss and you seem so determined too. We can do it!!

Mmm I'm jealous of your burgers tomorrow, I must make some soon I've been craving them the last week! I was going to join a gammon joint today too but time got the better of me. Good job they tend to have such good dates on them

Hi All, hope everyone has had a good Monday.

Had a good day today food wise, and just been having a lazy day, started watching Arrow, quite like that. The Mr has come home from work early and is in bed as he has pulled something. So I bet ill be playing nurse all day lol, and it means I can't go spin. :(. Dinner is all prepared, been very organized today. Had a Weight Watchers sausage today, oh my it was Yum, and only 1/2 a syn. :)

Today:

Day: EE

HEX:
HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: WM Cob

Breakfast:
Frylight Eggs
Mushroms
WW Sausage (0.5 Syn)
Bacon

Snack:
Ham

Lunch:
HM Chicken and Veg Soup x 2 Bowls.
(Carrots, Onions, Mushrooms, Sweet Pot, Pots)

Snack:
Vanilla Muller Light

Dinner:
HM Burger (EL Mince, Onion and Seasoning)Cheese, Bacon, Onion.
Salad.
SW Chips.WM Cob(Can't Wait)

Drinks:
4 x Cup of Tea.

Syns:
Milk: 2.5 Syns
Sausage: 0.5 Syns

TOTAL SYNS:
3/15

Yesterdays food:

HEX:
HEXB: WM Bread

Breakfast:
Bacon, Egg and Mushroom Toasted Sarni
CBINBL (1 Syn)

Lunch:
Tom MugShotFrench Fries (4 Syns)
Toffee Muller Light

Dinner:
JP
Salad (Let, Tom, onion, spring onion, Cucumber)
BBQ Chicken Melt (Peppers, Onion, Mushroom, Bacon, Tom)
BBQ Sauce (2 Syns)
Cheese
CBINBL (1 Syn)

Drinks:
3 x Cup of Tea.
1 x pint of NAS

Syns:
Milk: 2.5
CBINBL: 2
French Fries: 4
BBQ Sauce: 2

TOTAL SYNS:
10.5/15

Well done on your loss and you seem so determined too. We can do it!! Mmm I'm jealous of your burgers tomorrow, I must make some soon I've been craving them the last week! I was going to join a gammon joint today too but time got the better of me. Good job they tend to have such good dates on them

Thank you. :)

I've been wanting them for ages. Saw them in the mag and thought sod it I'm doing them. Can't wait. Yeah they have huge dates in them. So handy to nibble at. :)

Xx

Soup

Attachments

• image-2610939523.jpg
    image-2610939523.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 50
Hi hun, how are you? Hope you've had a good couple of days x

Hump day is here. Had a good day so far, been out for lunch with my friend and her little boy, I saw little he is 2 soon. Time has flown. We went to wetherspoons and I was good. :) Then went to the shops to get a few bits, got some savoury rice to try for a snack one day. Then got some low syn chocolate bars to have in the house, I've put them in a tub in my cupboard with my munchie bits.

Can't wait for dinner pulled pork again. :) I think we are both obsessed with it, Yum.

Now time for some of my Arrow fix.

Today:

HEX:

Breakfast:
Mushroom Omelette
Tomato Sauce (1 Syn)

Lunch:
Sweet Chilli Noodle from Wetherspoons. They were so yummy, I will deffo have them again. (1 Syn)

Dinner:
Pulled Pork, WM Roll. Cheese, salad and SW Wedges.
BBQ Sauce (2 Syns)

Drinks:
3 x Cup of Tea.

Syns:
Tom Sauce: 1 Syn
Noodles: 1 Syn
BBQ Sauce: 2 Syns
Garlic: 2 Syns
Chocolate: 5 Syns

TOTAL SYNS:
13.5/15

Last edited:
Hey, i'm good thanks. Yeah had good days plan wise. Hoping for a nice loss this week, as I was good last week. Really need to keep drinking water put forget.

How are you?
xx

Yesterday:

HEX:

Breakfast:
WW Sausages (1 Syn)
WM Cob
Tom Sauce (1 Syn)

Lunch:
Chicken and Veg Soup
Muller Light

Snack:
French Fries (4 Syns)

Dinner:
Chilli (1.5 Syns)
JP
Salad

Drinks:
3 x Cup of Tea.
1 x NAS

Syns:
Tom Sauce: 1 Syn
Sausages : 1 Syn
Chilli: 1.5 Syn
French fries: 4

TOTAL SYNS:
11/15

Hi,
Good luck for weigh in I'm sure you'll get the good loss you deserve!
Ooh I haven't tried those Wetherspoons noodles, were they really nice? And were they filling?

We're going out for lunch on Friday but I'm not sure where yet. It could be wetherspoons or maybe Bella Italia (hunting down toddler friendly menus) but I'm not sure how well I'll be able to make good choices as it's so rare we go out! You're really good at making good choices when you go out!x

How cold is it getting now, staying in today. Going to cook my chicken drumsticks, I've been reading through the little book of lunches book, and they have deviled chicken which looks yummy. Ooo and syn free. :)

So excited for dinner tonight, sausage and mash, comfort food. Yum :)

Today:

HEX:
HEXB: WM Bread

Breakfast:
Pouched Egg on WM Toast
CNIBNL (1 Syn)

Lunch:
Peri Peri Wedges.
Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms.
Pulled Pork
Cheese
ChilliBBQ Sauce (2 Syns)

Dinner:
3 x WW Sausage (1.5 Syns)
Mash
Broccoli, Califlower, Carrots
Onion and Mushroom gravy. (2 Syns)
CBINBL (1 Syn)

Drinks:
2 x Cup of Tea.

Syns:
CBINBL : 2 Syns
BBQ Sauce: 2 Syns
Sausage: 1.5 Syn
Gravy: 2 Syns

TOTAL SYNS:
10/15

Hi,
Good luck for weigh in I'm sure you'll get the good loss you deserve!
Ooh I haven't tried those Wetherspoons noodles, were they really nice? And were they filling?

We're going out for lunch on Friday but I'm not sure where yet. It could be wetherspoons or maybe Bella Italia (hunting down toddler friendly menus) but I'm not sure how well I'll be able to make good choices as it's so rare we go out! You're really good at making good choices when you go out!x

Thank you. Hopefully, fingers crossed. :) You can add chicken to them or salmon. I've had the peri peri chicken and pepper sqwers before. They were nice and filling and come with salad. It's free, and you syn the sauce, 1 syn per TBL spoon.

I try and plan before I go, I look at the menu's and eating out forum. I try and go with options I can have to be as low as possible. As if I have options I don't feel im missing out on choices. :) Normally before doing SW I would spend 20 minutes trying to decide what i want lol. Hope you have a great day and lunch on Friday. :)

xx

Ooh, love sausage and mash!! I am really into the Quorn Low Fat sausages at the minute, they're really tasty and Syn free too! Enjoy xx

This was gorgeous

Attachments

• image-29218221.jpg
    image-29218221.jpg
    504.4 KB · Views: 58
  • image-1914537713.jpg
    image-1914537713.jpg
    561.5 KB · Views: 58
Mmm might have to try that chicken. Good luck with weigh in tomorrow xx

Back