Tinks* Flab to Fab

Oh god diary, where to start. Only just having time to type up everything. I've been so busy. My family from down south have come up, so I've been spending time with them. Lily was poorly Sunday so that shocked, she was fine later on. :) Been meadowhall shopping today, we went harvester for lunch again. I was really good, I didn't g or the bread roll. Woo. Hoping to have a good loss this week. Resisted chip shop while my auntie was having it. I've bee really good, and stacked the change bag with bars that are a HEXB an French fries encase I am caught short.

That reminds me I only loss 1/2 lb this week, I was disappointed, but hey ho. Its still a loss.

Today:

Day: EE

HEX:
HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: Monster Stix: Chocolate and Honeycomb.

Breakfast:
Monster Stix- In a rush to go shopping.

Lunch:
Harvester:
Chicken: No skin
Jacket Potato: No butter or Sour Cream.
Mushrooms.
Salad
Red Devil Sauce (2 Syns)

Dinner:
Chicken Fajita Mix:
Chicken
Peppers
Mushrooms
Onions
Asda Fajita Spice Mix 1/4 Packet (1 Syn)
Wedges
Mexican Rice 1/2 Pack (1.5 Syn)

Drinks:
2 x Cup of Tea.
3x Diet Pepsi

Syns:
Milk: 2.5 Syns
Sauce: 2 Syns
Asda Spice: 1
Rice: 1.5
Time Out: 4.5

TOTAL SYNS:
11/15

Well done on your loss, and for being so good resisting the goodies! Glad to see you back and that Lily is ok now x

Hi All, being really bad at updating this everyday. Time flies and before I know it its time to bath the little one. Had chilled day yesterday, as I as up all hours with Lilly. She kept wain up a all hours, and took hours to go back to sleep. So I was in zombie mode lol. Went bingo last night, I was good and didn't drink or have anything to eat. Sad to say I only won £1 lol.

My Auntie has just called who I am being a bridesmaid for in August, an wants me to try some dresses on, on Tuesday, so she can get an idea of what dresses to go for. Excited, and this is giving me a kick up the ass. I want to have lost a god chunk of weight by then.

Yesterday:

HEX:
HEXB: WW Peti Pain

Breakfast:
WW PP
Sausages (1 Syn)
Bacon
Mushrooms
EggsLunch:
Wedges
Chicken
Peppers
Mushrooms
Fajita Spice (1 Syn)
Cheese
Chillis

Dinner:
Chilli (1.5 Syns)
JP
Salad

Drinks:
2 x Cup of Tea.
3x Diet Pepsi

Syns:
Milk: 1.5 Syn
Sausage: 1 Syn
Fajit Spice: 1 Syn
Chilli: 1.5 Syn
Time Out: 4.5 Syns

TOTAL SYNS:
9/15

........................................................................................

Today:

HEX:
HEXB: WW PP

Breakfast:
WW PP
Bacon
Mushroom
Eggs

Lunch:
Fish Pie (3 Syns)

Dinner:
Drinks:
2 x Cup of Tea.

Syns:
Fish Pie:3

TOTAL SYNS:
5.5/15

Your food looks good, wishing you good luck for weigh in tomorrow x

1lb off today. Happy with that, only 2lb till I'm 15st exactly. And then 3lb till I've lost 1 stone.

Really enjoyed group today. We had potato day, where our consultant had 1 stone bags of potatoes where we lifted what we have lost so far and what we want to lose. Really put it into perspective. Determind to have a really good week, drink lots of water and stick to 10 Syns most days.

Went out for lunch today and we went to spoons. Had the sweet chilli noodles with chicken and a diet coke. At class I had hifi bar, so I've been really good. Tonight we're going out, going to stick with vodka and diet coke, we're either going to go out for a curry or have a Chinese. So a little treat, then I'm on it 100%.

Xx

Right, my ass is in gear. The weekend has been good, a little too much alcohol, a little synly sunday dinner.

In the fridge have gammon cooked, lots of left over beef and chicken, so I can munch on that and that be free. :) Planning on making chicken and veg soup at some point.

I have spin tonight, looking forward to it, sad I know :)

Today:

HEX:
HEXB: WM Bread

Breakfast:
WM Toast
Bacon
Mushrooms
Egg
Tom Sauce (1 Syn)

Snack:

Beef, chicken and Ham slices.

Lunch:
Chicken Chassure (3 Syns)
MushroomsOnion
Carrots
Broccoli
RiceDinner:
Chicken BBQ Melt-
BBQ Sauce (2 Syns)Chicken
Mushrooms
Onion
Tomato
Cheese

Salad and JP

Drinks:
3 x Cup of Tea.

Syns:
BBQ Sauce: 2 Syns
1/2 Colmans: 3 Syns
Tom Sauce: 1 Syn

TOTAL SYNS:
8.5/15

Bridesmaid dress shopping today! I'm feeling prepared for the day, I've got my monster stix bars for a munch on, and a pack of French fries incase I'm hungry. I've made a 1.5 lt bottle of NAS to drink.

We're going to go out for lunch, but it sure whete so I've saved my A choice. And only had my Syns so far on milk. Dinner is going to be super free lamb rogan josh.

So I have my Syns to play with on lunch, hopefully I won't have to use many.

Have a good day xx

Really slacking updating my diary. I've been good this week, stuck to plan. :) started writing a diary down to keep me on track.

Went to spin twice this week and upped my water intake. Hopefully this will help with WI on Saturday x

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, you're doing really well!

Thank you.

Lost 1.5lb. Woo. Only 1.5 lb more to get my stone award. I'm going to do it this week. I need 1lb to get in the 14s.

Xx

Well done you're doing really well! Most deserved x

Well Saturday consisted of a Chinese for naughty night. Then Sunday Lilly was a bugger all day, so in the end I was so tired we ended up having a pizza. Naughty I know, but I literally are it and passed out as I was that tired. Yesterday had a really good day, went for. Long walk and did some shopping to get some bits for some meals I want to make.

Made burgers for tea and they we're yummy. I've not decided what to do for dinner tonight, as the Mr will want pancakes, so not sure if he will want some dinner too. So I'm going to get some chicken out to defrost just incase, if he doesn't want anything I might have a JP with cheese and beans and salad.

Lunch I'm going to attempt to make a Singapore chow main, Hopefully it's nice. :)

Hoping to be really good this week to try and counter act the pizza lol,

Just need to up my water again. :) xx

Made to for lunch: Singapour chow main. Bloody gorgeousness and syn free .

Attachments

• image-3370758698.jpg
    image-3370758698.jpg
    506.8 KB · Views: 24
Not even 12pm yet and I've had a cooked breakie. Got a batch of chicken casserole cooking in the oven. Pulled pork in the slow cooker. A batch of Singapour chow main ready to go, and buffalo chicken marinating in the fridge :) xx

I wish i was this organised. well done

Not even 12pm yet and I've had a cooked breakie. Got a batch of chicken casserole cooking in the oven. Pulled pork in the slow cooker. A batch of Singapour chow main ready to go, and buffalo chicken marinating in the fridge :) xx

Thanks. It's help because my little one had been good and quite happy to sit in her bouncy chair with me talking to her in the kitchen :) xx

Singapore chicken looks yum, can I have the recipe please?x

Ooh thanks I've spotted that recipe before and fancied it, I love slimmingeats. Hope you're having a good evening x

Back