1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

"tinned" foods free on sw?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by raquelscatt, 12 May 2009 Social URL.

1. raquelscatt

raquelscatt Full Member

Apart from Baked beans, spaghetti and raviolli, what other "tinned meals" are free on SW, either green or red days?

I need some convenience foods for a lunch-time at work to chuck in the microwave and tins are quite easy I think!!

Any suggestions?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I, and lots of us here, LOVE the Asda chickpea dahl, which is free on a green day. It's absolutely gorgeous!

4. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I used to love this when i did SW years and years ago. and didnt they do a bombay potato one that was free with SW?

5. mistymoo

mistymoo Member

Diet:
    sw
    raviolli is free? On which day? Is it just the normal heinz one in tomato sauce? I am so happy, I love raviolli and have been steering clear coz its meat and pasta!

6. Rachella

Rachella Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and shakes
  7. seashellslim

seashellslim Member

There are quite a few versions of tinned stewed beef which are free. I dont like them myself but I know quite a few who really enjoy it

8. Rachella

Rachella Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and shakes
    yes the one in Tescos is ok and you could make a nice quick hot pot or something like that with it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.