1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

"tinned" foods free on sw?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by raquelscatt, 12 May 2009 Social URL.

1. raquelscatt

raquelscatt Well-Known Member

Apart from Baked beans, spaghetti and raviolli, what other "tinned meals" are free on SW, either green or red days?

I need some convenience foods for a lunch-time at work to chuck in the microwave and tins are quite easy I think!!

Any suggestions?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Woman vs Cake

I, and lots of us here, LOVE the Asda chickpea dahl, which is free on a green day. It's absolutely gorgeous!

4. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

I used to love this when i did SW years and years ago. and didnt they do a bombay potato one that was free with SW?

5. mistymoo

mistymoo Member

raviolli is free? On which day? Is it just the normal heinz one in tomato sauce? I am so happy, I love raviolli and have been steering clear coz its meat and pasta!

6. Rachella

Rachella Well-Known Member

7. seashellslim

seashellslim Well-Known Member

There are quite a few versions of tinned stewed beef which are free. I dont like them myself but I know quite a few who really enjoy it

8. Rachella

Rachella Well-Known Member

yes the one in Tescos is ok and you could make a nice quick hot pot or something like that with it.