"tinned" foods free on sw?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by raquelscatt, 12 May 2009.

1. raquelscatt

raquelscatt Well-Known Member

Apart from Baked beans, spaghetti and raviolli, what other "tinned meals" are free on SW, either green or red days?

I need some convenience foods for a lunch-time at work to chuck in the microwave and tins are quite easy I think!!

Any suggestions?
  2. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Me vs Cake

I, and lots of us here, LOVE the Asda chickpea dahl, which is free on a green day. It's absolutely gorgeous!
  3. tara40

tara40 Loves Jensen Ackles

I used to love this when i did SW years and years ago. and didnt they do a bombay potato one that was free with SW?
  4. mistymoo

mistymoo Member

raviolli is free? On which day? Is it just the normal heinz one in tomato sauce? I am so happy, I love raviolli and have been steering clear coz its meat and pasta!
  5. Rachella

Rachella Well-Known Member

6. seashellslim

seashellslim Well-Known Member

There are quite a few versions of tinned stewed beef which are free. I dont like them myself but I know quite a few who really enjoy it
  7. Rachella

Rachella Well-Known Member

yes the one in Tescos is ok and you could make a nice quick hot pot or something like that with it.