Tinned soups

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
Starting simply filling on Friday and my book came today, noticed that some of the weight watchers soups can be used on simply filling without counting points for them. However can't have the chicken noodle as I'm veggie and can't find the other two :-( can anyone help? Won't be relying on them but handy to have in for emergencies! X

Hmmm I'm not sure which soups you mean. I'm not too keen on the ww soups as they are quite watery. The new ww mag has a booklet in telling you which supermarkets are likely to sell which ww products. Sorry cant be anymore help. X

Becktoria79 said:
Hmmm I'm not sure which soups you mean. I'm not too keen on the ww soups as they are quite watery. The new ww mag has a booklet in telling you which supermarkets are likely to sell which ww products. Sorry cant be anymore help. X

Thanks for the response might have been helpful if I listed them - it's tomato and red pepper or mediterranean tomato and veg, both are highlighted green in the food book which means they are no points on simply filling is that right? X

There is a Mediterranean veg one that I can find but don't think it's same one :-( x

goingtothechapel said:
Do you have a separate book for SF? Where did you get it from?

I have not been to group I just bought the food book from eBay and going to try it myself, I believe you get a booklet explaining the plan though with your starter pack if you join a class. The food book highlights in green everything that you dont need to count points for on simply filling, same with e source if you join online. X

blonde8 said:
Hi is it just those two soups that are free or are there others too xx

As far as I know just 3 - the 2 mentioned and chicken noodle. Hopefully someone with access to e source will be able to confirm for us as they seem to have stopped making 2 of them so perhaps there is more up to date info? X

goingtothechapel said:
Is it an old book from the old plan? Ive not heard of SF you see. I wonder is it the same as Filling and Healthy that they do now?

No it's the 2012 book, it is the same as filling and healthy

goingtothechapel said:
Ahh so its the same thing. Thanks for that. Was starting to get a bit confused.com! :confused:

Yeh bit strange having two different names for same thing! X

It is called simply filling, but contains filling and healthy foods, I think that's where ppl get confused!

I think i saw the tomato and red pepper one in tesco at the weekend but I have to say I wasn't realling paying attention as I still have the SW automatic ignoring of tinned soups. Would be interested to know whether they are edible though. Would be useful to have one in my cupboard at work for those ravenous afternoons or when I forgot my lunch.

Have you got any specific meals in mind for when you start on friday? Except for something involving bagels and wraps of course. I have found myself cooking or planning several different meals this week to usual. Most of which I could have adapted for SW but somehow I think a new plan gives you a bit of renewed enthusiasm for it all.

Atomic pink said:
I think i saw the tomato and red pepper one in tesco at the weekend but I have to say I wasn't realling paying attention as I still have the SW automatic ignoring of tinned soups. Would be interested to know whether they are edible though. Would be useful to have one in my cupboard at work for those ravenous afternoons or when I forgot my lunch.

Have you got any specific meals in mind for when you start on friday? Except for something involving bagels and wraps of course. I have found myself cooking or planning several different meals this week to usual. Most of which I could have adapted for SW but somehow I think a new plan gives you a bit of renewed enthusiasm for it all.

Thanks how I feel I know that most of the food will be similar to sw yet I am excited about it again which I havn't been about sw lately! Your food on your diary looks lovely - in all honesty my food will probably be a little boring like it has been on sw lately as I'm off work injured do need to eat as cheaply as possible! Can't wait to have my bagel for breakfast tomorrow just because I can :p x

Thanks, I never bothered taking pictures or posting a food diary on SW part of the forum but I am finding it useful at the moment - there is that feeling of having to "own up" which has put me off eating a few things this week. Not sure how long it will last.

I have had the WW bagels in my cupboard for a week and a half and haven't had one yet. That is going to be my saturday morning treat. And tomorrow for dinner I am going to do quorn fagitas with the new chilli and lime quorn fillets. Very much looking forward to this - I have had fagitas once in the year and a half and I used to LOVE them.

I also find a diary on here helps me stay on track

Atomic pink said:
Thanks, I never bothered taking pictures or posting a food diary on SW part of the forum but I am finding it useful at the moment - there is that feeling of having to "own up" which has put me off eating a few things this week. Not sure how long it will last.

I have had the WW bagels in my cupboard for a week and a half and haven't had one yet. That is going to be my saturday morning treat. And tomorrow for dinner I am going to do quorn fagitas with the new chilli and lime quorn fillets. Very much looking forward to this - I have had fagitas once in the year and a half and I used to LOVE them.

Mmm sounds lovely I'm having fajitas at the weekend too EXCITED! Those chilli and lime quorn fillets sound amazing been dying to try them but not found them yet :-( x

I love these questions I'm learning lots!

All these soups are free on simply filling according to the ww app!

Attachments

• image-1296621013.jpg
    image-1296621013.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 36
  • image-1992245643.jpg
    image-1992245643.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 38
Back