ProPoints Tinyshoes hoping for a slimmer/happier future!

You will get back on track with your food,you always do :0) As to you and your hubby,I don't mean this is a bad way but how about a pros and cons list about your relationship,sometimes it's not about another person being bad or falling out of love,sometimes people grow apart or want different things in life,from what you've told me hun,you guys are kinda leading separate lives,if you two can make it work then that's great,so long as what ever you do makes you happy :0)

You will get back on track with your food,you always do :0) As to you and your hubby,I don't mean this is a bad way but how about a pros and cons list about your relationship,sometimes it's not about another person being bad or falling out of love,sometimes people grow apart or want different things in life,from what you've told me hun,you guys are kinda leading separate lives,if you two can make it work then that's great,so long as what ever you do makes you happy :0)

Thanks Daisy, I'll get back on track just mad with myself coz I have got next week off work and know I won't be able to lose weight while I'm out of routine so wanted an extra good week and I've really blown it. So best I can hope for is sts this week and next week, then get back on it properly after Easter. I know I'm still 5lbs down so that's good.

I could do the pro's and con's thing I suppose. I have trouble being completely honest about my feelings sometimes - you know if they seem harsh towards someone else? Maybe writing things down would be a different way of looking at it. We do lead seperate lives in a way - he does more or less what he wants when he wants and doesn't think about making 'quality' time for 'us'. And he isn't bothered what I do/where I go/when etc, which I'm sure alot of people would see as being a good thing, at least he isn't controlling in that way, but I also want to do things together. Maybe the list thing is something for me to sit down and think about while I'm at home next week. Thanks.

Tuesday 3rd April
Really disappointed with myself had choc and crisps last night! Nothing I can do now. Will just try to be good til WI and try to limit the damage. Hopefully sts, then off work next week so am gonna try and stick to 'maintenance' points so I can at least sts while I'm out of routine. Need to get my focus back for after Easter and get some more losses before summer!! Today's food - hopefully won't include choc or crisps tonight!!

Breakfast = 4
Aldi porridge sachet 3
100ml ss milk/50ml water 1

Snack = 2
Aldi choc cereal bar 2

Lunch = 9
2 x small white bread 3
2 tbsp egg mayo 2
Aldi Toffee yogurt 4 (shocking - should have checked before I bought these!)
Clementine 0
Banana 0

Dinner = 11
150g chips 4
2 WW cumberland sausages 3 (yum really tasty!)
Egg 2
2tbsp baked beans 2

Dessert = 5?
Aldi rhubarb fool - can't remember if this was 4 or 5! Threw pot away d'oh!

Total dailies used = 26/26
Extra points used = 5 seems am on 'maintenance' plan a stone and a half too early lol
No point talking about weeklies anymore this week lol, although have worked out if was following maintenance plan I would still have 38 left to use.

30 minute walk, and housework most the evening, didn't sit down til quarter to 10!

Last edited:
Hiya,I can understand to some degree about the routine bit as my OH is off of Uni for 3 weeks so I had to point out to him that I need the living room twice a week for half a hour to do my Taebo DVD lol maybe make some plans for your week off.

Hiya,I can understand to some degree about the routine bit as my OH is off of Uni for 3 weeks so I had to point out to him that I need the living room twice a week for half a hour to do my Taebo DVD lol maybe make some plans for your week off.

Yeah am hoping to get out a couple of days somewhere - my hubby will be at home too. Which is why I know I won't lose weight lol. Will probably hit Pizza Hut one day, and depending on the weather maybe fish n chips at the seaside. So there's 2 days I won't be sticking to 26PP! I am gonna try to be generally good tho, don't want a huge gain will be gutted!! Is Taebo a kind of martial arts? I've always fancied going to Boxercise but they stopped doing classes round where I am.

Yes kind of,you can get the DVDs really cheap now,there's a few routines on each DVD,I used to do it years ago when I lost weight on my own and then on and off but have started doing it again the last couple of weeks,it's a good work out.Hope you enjoy your week off. :0)

Wednesday 4th April
Last night wasn't too bad, apart from using 4 or 5 extra points that I don't have left to use lol. But was fairly active most the night - stripping wallpaper/housework/30 minute walk. Have given up hope of losing this week anyway - totm and a bad weekend! Trying to maintain this week and next. Back on it properly Monday 16th. Will keep updating this and counting when I can though.

Breakfast = 6
Alpen Porridge 4
SS milk 2

Snack = 2
Cereal bar 2

Lunch = 9
Aldi chunky beef and veg soup 6
1 slice seeded bread 3
Clementine 0

Snack = 1
SAJ 1

Dinner = ? 8 dailies left
Will update later, not a clue yet. Trying to empty freezer a little bit as we have things that have been in there for a looooong time! Trouble is they aren't all WW friendly! Might find an old ready meal in there somewhere lol.

40 minute walk if weather not too bad!

Total dailies used: 26/26
Extra points used: ? Hopefully none

Green Tea: Will TRY to remember a cup today, forgot yesterday, still hate it lol
Fruit/veg: Soup, Clementine, Banana, veg with tea?

Sounds like you were busy last night.My freezer is abit like that aswell,I pointed all the 'old stuff' the other day.Will get round to eating stuff lol,too busy having different things now I guess.Plus knowing I can eat better on often less pp for my dinner.And can eat more at times!

Monday 16th April
*Sneaks back in and hangs head in shame*
Have been awol for a week tut tut shame on me! Had a week off work so had a week off WW too! Think have put 2lbs on but am not gonna worry about it it's done now, just need to get it off again. After looking forward to my week off and hoping to relax and have some nice quality time with hubby, it turned out to be a fairly stressful week really, and by Wednesday I was kind of wanting to get back to work for a rest lol, how sad! But hey ho back to 'normal' now. Not sure what to do about weeklies from today coz my week normally starts Friday with WI, so as I'm guessing my week has already been ruined by the weekend, am gonna have 26 dailies as normal and pro rata my weeklies so max of 7 weeklies a day until Friday when I can start again properly. Realistically will not lose this week just damage limitation for the next 4 days. Have started taking 'Berocca' in a morning the last few days, am hoping it will give me a bit more energy in a morning lol. So, today's food:

8:30 Breakfast = 4
WW strawberry tart yogurt 1
2 x Fruit & Fibre Belvita 3

Elevenses = 2
Weetabix White Choc cereal bar 2

1:00pm Lunch = 6
WW Tom Soup 2
3 x rice cakes 3
Banana 0
Clementine 0
Biscuit 1

4:30pm Snack = 3
SAJ Choc & Coconut x 2 = 3

6:30pm Dinner = 14
Morrison's Hoisin Duck Noodles fresh ready meal 14 - this was a little high in points, but definitely worth it, soooo tasty and filling!

Mopped floors & 20 minute brisk walk

10:00pm Supper = 4
Highlights hot choc 1
Dark Choc Wafer 3

Weeklies used: 7/28
Weeklies left: 21

Fruit/veg: Tom soup, Banana, Clementine, peppers beansprouts carrots spring onion
Green Tea: If I'm brave enough lol - I wasn't tut tut, wimped out lol
Exercise: 20 mins brisk walk - got some new toning type trainers to try out

Last edited:
Was wondering where you got to but then remembered you said bout week off work.2lbs on isn't bad at all for a holiday week,that will soon go :0) hope the toning trainers are good and you're keeping well.

Was wondering where you got to but then remembered you said bout week off work.2lbs on isn't bad at all for a holiday week,that will soon go :0) hope the toning trainers are good and you're keeping well.

Thanks Daisy, I'm ok thanks. I've only worn the toning trainers twice, but when wearing them can really feel them working my legs. I only wear them for walking the pup in, the first time my calves were pulling, the second time I could feel the back of my thighs pulling. Was gonna get a pair of normal trainers for walking coz my feet have started 'aching' and all I can put it down to is more walking, and I usually just wear my normal every day boots which obviously aren't very cushioned on the sole, and more often than not am walking on pavement, so I thought if I got some trainers they will absorb more of the impact. When I was looking I saw the toning ones on a really cheap deal so thought if they make me work a little harder while walking that would be ideal. Anyway, babbling again lol can you tell I don't generally have many people to talk to?! Hope you're keeping well too.

Tuesday 17th April
Last night didn't go too badly, I stuck to my dailies plus the maximum weeklies I'm allowing myself every day this week, hopefully will help me get back on track and am just hoping for a sts this week which if I can pull it off will be good considering the week I had off! Plus ended up mopping all my floors downstairs, and going for a walk in my new toning trainers.

8:30am Breakfast = 7
Oatburst Apple & Cinnamon pot 7 (should have checked PP before I bought them!)

Elevenses = 0
Banana 0

1:00pm Lunch = 7
Tesco Value Tortilla wrap 3
Slice ham/scraping Phili Light 1
Rocket salad 0
French Fries 2 (multipack)
WW lemon cheesecake yogurt 1
Clementine 0

4:30pm Snack = 2
SAJ Chocolate & Coconut (yum!) 2

6:30pm Dinner = ?
Don't know yet, will decided later on. Have 10 dailies plus max 7 weeklies to use.

Weeklies used: ?/21

Fruit/veg: Banana, Rocket salad, Clementine, veg with tea?
Green Tea: Hmm might try and make myself have 1 today

Glad the toning trainers are helping and you can feel them working,it's good to chat so don't feel bad :0) I'm always chatting away on here! I'm good thanks,had my wi yesterday and have lost my first stone so I'm happy :0)

Glad the toning trainers are helping and you can feel them working,it's good to chat so don't feel bad :0) I'm always chatting away on here! I'm good thanks,had my wi yesterday and have lost my first stone so I'm happy :0)

Wow well done that's fantastic! Any tips for someone useless who just cannot seem to flipping stick to plan lol?! Can definitely feel those trainers working my legs when I'm walking, hope they tone my legs a bit then I might have the nerve to go swimming again!

Thanks :0) going to start a food diary on here next week,come and follow it if you want.Anyhow you are doing well :0) Thats good that you can feel the trainers helping tone your legs,be good of you did go back to swimming,I reckon you would enjoy that!

Friday 20th April
Oops have been missing for a couple of days again naughty me! Have been toying with switching to SW because I seem to have lost my enthusiasm for WW right now, but have got a few ready meals I still need to eat up so am gonna try and have a good week and see how I feel next Friday. WI today and I've put 2lbs on boo hoo which means I've only lost 2lbs in total, rubbish! I need to stop buying chocolate in and pretending I will be able to eat a little at a time and ignore the rest of it lol, if I haven't got it in I can't eat it! Was so much easier to diet when I lived alone.....because I was happier lol, and because I only had to buy food in that was healthy, now I have hubby to consider and he can more or less eat what he wants and get away with it. Need to somehow get a positive attitude and feel better about myself, good luck with that lol. Anyway am on my own tonight so weather permitting I am going to take the pup for a nice long walk tonight and have a healthyish tea (for a Friday lol). Right, today's food:

Breakfast = 5
2 x choc Weetabix 4
100ml ss milk topped up with water 1

Snacks = 4 (feel real hungry this morning!)
Cheddars 2
Alpen Light 2

Lunch = 8
Either 4 Nairns oatcakes with Choc Phili 5
OR Chicken Noodle Mugshot 5
Toffee Yogurt 3
Banana 0

Snacks = 5
3 x oatcakes 3 Choc Phili 2

Exercise:
35 minute fast walk with pup (trying to outwalk the thunder storm heading our way!)

Dinner = 10
Findus ready made chilli beef tortilla wraps 8 (VERY nice! 4 mins in micro, done!)
Mozzarella grated on top and melted kind of enchilada stylee 2

Dessert = 3
Yoohoo Chocolate yogurt ice cream pot 3

Snack = 5
Aldi Praline bar 5 (naughty but trying to eat choc up and NOT buy anymore!)

Total weeklies used: 14/49
Weeklies left: 35

Last edited:
Hope you get to take your pup on a nice long walk.Raining here right now! Is hubby not happy to have what you are having or cut down on snacks to support? Start afresh with WW,don't let the 2lb gain dishearten you,brush it off and start again!

Hope you get to take your pup on a nice long walk.Raining here right now! Is hubby not happy to have what you are having or cut down on snacks to support? Start afresh with WW,don't let the 2lb gain dishearten you,brush it off and start again!

Hi Daisy, I managed to take pup out yeah, got halfway across the field and saw fork lightning up ahead then thunder claps, great! I was gonna turn back but made myself carry on coz it wasn't actually over us yet, got a little bit wet but it didn't start lashing down until we had JUST got home luckily! Hubby does sometimes just cut his snacks out (and loses half a stone in like 2 weeks by doing so grrrr!), and to be fair to him he will more or less eat anything but if I have a ready meal they aren't big enough for him so end up doing him extras too then am tempted to pinch a few bits for myself. It's more my state of mind that's the problem right now. If your head isn't focused enough it's really really hard isn't it?! My friend has suggested I should maybe try some counselling (for my confidence issues/relationship problems), but am not sure about it. Feel a bit of a phony asking for help really! Anyway thanks again for reading and commenting it really helps.

Back